PDA

View Full Version : Hi - It's Good To Be Here!

HometownGal
06-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone. I've been reading Steelers Fever for several months now and have really enjoyed some of the great football discussions, so I decided to get off of my doopa and join! I had been searching for a forum where Steelers football is top priority and I think I've definitely found the right place! :smile:

I reside in the Burgh and have been a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan since the wee age of 4. My Dad took both my brother and I to many games, as he had season tickets, but when he got up in years, he transferred them to me. I attended all of the home games in the 80's and 90's and regrettably, gave up my tickets when Heinz Field was built. I have also attended some Steelers away games in various venues and stand beside our Steelers win or lose. I am darned proud to call myself a Steelers fan!

I look forward to engaging in discussions with all of you! It's a pleasure to be here. :cool:

Suitanim
06-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, Hometown, let me be the very first to formally welcome you to the friendliest Steelers board anywhere. Although it's beyond my personal control, we seem to be "Experiencing some technical difficulties".

Please be patient...once we have this problem resolved, make sure you have your seatbelt buckled and have secured all your personal belongings....it can be a wild ride!

Prosdo
06-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Welcome to SF!

Ohio Steeler
06-14-2006, 10:41 PM
welcome to the best place on the net

Lyn
06-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Welcome, Hometown enjoy SF:)

shimmysteelerfan
06-15-2006, 02:37 AM
welcome this place is the best on the net!!!

MattsMe
06-15-2006, 05:17 AM
Welcome aboard.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi everyone. I've been reading Steelers Fever for several months now and have really enjoyed some of the great football discussions, so I decided to get off of my doopa and join! I had been searching for a forum where Steelers football is top priority and I think I've definitely found the right place! :smile:

I reside in the Burgh and have been a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan since the wee age of 4. My Dad took both my brother and I to many games, as he had season tickets, but when he got up in years, he transferred them to me. I attended all of the home games in the 80's and 90's and regrettably, gave up my tickets when Heinz Field was built. I have also attended some Steelers away games in various venues and stand beside our Steelers win or lose. I am darned proud to call myself a Steelers fan!

I look forward to engaging in discussions with all of you! It's a pleasure to be here. :cool:

From coast to coast...........WELCOME!!!

HburgXL06
06-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up!

BuFu

HometownGal
06-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Many thanks for the welcomes. It is very much appreciated. :smile:

I've been having a bit of trouble posting, as the board seems a little slow. I'm anxious to get into the football forums and get into some good discussion. I'm still doing a little bit of reading prior to jumping in to get a feel for the board and the topics. The Admins and Mods have done a great job here, no doubt about it. :bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
06-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, HometownGal! :smile:

83-Steelers-43
06-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Hello, nice to meet you and welcome. Go Steelers

HometownGal
06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Thank you both. It's great to see so many energetic Steelers fans all in one place! :bouncy:

DIESELMAN
06-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Welcome to SF....Damn good people and site here....ENJOY!!!!!

kysteelerman
06-17-2006, 01:32 AM
GREAT TO HAVE YOU...!!!!! I SEE THE WORD DOOPA YOU MUST BE POLISH.....
MY DAD USES THAT ALL THE TIME.. GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE USE THAT WORD.
HERE WE GO STEELERS,,, HERE WE GO

SteelShooter
06-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey There!" :smoker:

HometownGal
06-20-2006, 09:19 AM
GREAT TO HAVE YOU...!!!!! I SEE THE WORD DOOPA YOU MUST BE POLISH.....
MY DAD USES THAT ALL THE TIME.. GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE USE THAT WORD.
HERE WE GO STEELERS,,, HERE WE GO

LOL! No, ky - not Polish. Thanks to you, Dieselman and SteelShooter for the warm welcomes. This site is definitely a buffet of excellent topics! :bouncy:

steelerdude
06-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Hello. SF...a great place for your dupa.

clevestinks
06-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome

nicesteel4life
06-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Howdy Howdy and a big Hello...Welcome and I already have enjoyed your posts!

floodcitygirl
06-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Welcome Hometown and enjoy! BTW, maybe doopa is a Western PA thing? I grew up there and my whole family says that...we're not Polish either! :smile:

HometownGal
06-29-2006, 07:04 AM
Welcome Hometown and enjoy! BTW, maybe doopa is a Western PA thing? I grew up there and my whole family says that...we're not Polish either! :smile:

Thanks, floodcitygirl! I do believe doopa is a WPA thing - a lot of people around here use that word rather than the standard "arse" term - LOL!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel very welcome here at SF. I really enjoy this place and hope to be around for a very long time! You people really are awesome! :smile: