11-06-2011, 10:45 PM
idiot!:banging:

RGV_Steeler
11-06-2011, 10:47 PM
LOL...GAY METER

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 10:48 PM
LOL...GAY METER

Doesn't matter how you spell it, It's the same damn stinky coverage!

MadeOfSteel
11-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Well looks like the secondary just got exposed... Every play our guy was 3 yards behind the reciever.

RGV_Steeler
11-06-2011, 10:49 PM
stink is stink

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Well looks like the secondary just got exposed... Every play our guy was 3 yards behind the reciever.

Gay was beaten 2 times that drive.. He just caught one.. He is terrible! I'm ashamed he is a Steeler.. Nothing changes, he is the target when teams need a play. He usually is happy to help! What a loser!:mad:

Drizztbob
11-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Gay is garbage, period. His back is still on fire for the amount of times I saw him get burned.

Steel_Bus_24
Well yeah, Gay stunk it up just enough to cost us the game......even if Clark had been there, he still would have got the flag

dcsteel5804
It can't all be put on Gay, Clark was supposed to be over the top. Gay had gotten burned and so did Ike Taylor.

Danny136200
11-06-2011, 10:54 PM
idiot!:banging:

Wow really? yeah lets blame this loss on one player!

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Gay is garbage, period. His back is still on fire for the amount of times I saw him get burned.

We will see some relative/fanboy carry his water again with some lame pro Gay post... so sick of gay's garbage.. I wish they would cut him now...

tanda10506
11-06-2011, 10:56 PM
The whole coverage sucked. Taylor got burnt too and so did seemingly every LB. I don't understand how we shutdown Welker, and the pats TE's, but got burnt so bad by these guys.

DFWSTEELERFAN
Wow really? yeah lets blame this loss on one player!

Well if it looks like a duck...... :doh:

Steel_Bus_24
seriously, did the steelers learn nothing from last years games

how the f**** do they let them get behind you in that situation again

Their whole offense is based on running rice and throwing it up for penalty flags

ETL
11-06-2011, 11:02 PM
We will see some relative/fanboy carry his water again with some lame pro Gay post... so sick of gay's garbage.. I wish they would cut him now...

You're a loser. You have the short term memory of a field mice. You think its so easy to play in the NFL.

I've got news for you fkucing moron - the other team has talent as well. Or did you think only the steelers get to draft all the good players.

These guys have good games and bad games and you fly of the handle and make proclamations as if they have been long held truths. I wish they would cut your sorry ass from human civilization. We will all be better off for it rather than have our collective intelligence lowered by your garbage.

Where the Fcuk were you last week? How come you didn't talk about "Gay's garbage?" Why weren't you asking him to be cut then? Or the week before or the week before.

You were a weenie just waiting in the woods waiting to shite in your diaper and have your tantrum. Did your roll on the floor and whine before you wrote this post?

Grow some brains and perspective before you post again.

Mario_34
11-06-2011, 11:02 PM
****ing gay sucks and he has always sucked.
Me and a friend always seen him get burnt and tonite he gets his ass burnt every play. Every 3rd down conversion was a freaking 1st down.
Get gay out of there and at least put McFadden back in or **** Lewis in but Gay ARGHHHHHHHHH!

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 11:03 PM
You're a loser. You have the short term memory of a field mice. You think its so easy to play in the NFL.

I've got news for you fkucing moron - the other team has talent as well. Or did you think only the steelers get to draft all the good players.

These guys have good games and bad games and you fly of the handle and make proclamations as if they have been long held truths. I wish they would cut your sorry ass from human civilization. We will all be better off for it rather than have our collective intelligence lowered by your garbage.

Where the Fcuk were you last week? How come you didn't talk about "Gay's garbage?" Why weren't you asking him to be cut then? Or the week before or the week before.

You were a weenie just waiting in the woods waiting to shite in your diaper and have your tantrum. Did your roll on the floor and whine before you wrote this post?

Dude, gay has sucked for a long time, you just can't see it....

TRH
11-06-2011, 11:05 PM
He has a good game, then he gets burnt badly to cost us the next. Its a never-ending cycle.

I wanted to think he was coming into his own and would be a good one, but i don't think thats going to happen. He's going to cost us 2-3 games per year, just by himself. Gotta replace him.

SteelCityMom
11-06-2011, 11:06 PM
This thread is silly. Seriously.

Steel_Bus_24
11-06-2011, 11:06 PM

well I can't speak for that guy.....

but I and many others knew the true test started last week,......Gays 1-1 right now, but since this cost us a 2nd Ravens loss, he's in the negative

casteeler
11-06-2011, 11:08 PM

Not really, Gay is truly a target

tony hipchest
11-06-2011, 11:09 PM

this thread is pure shit.

T-3Iq3XQkAw

Mario_34
11-06-2011, 11:10 PM
He had good games when he was our nickel back. But making him starter is a no no. Im pretty sure there is plenty of talent out there to be able to replace gay. Ike taylor didnt do good either. LeBeau shoulda stopped sending Polumalu on blitzes and mad him over the top or atleast middle of the field.

ETL
11-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Dude, gay has sucked for a long time, you just can't see it....

What I didn't see was any of your posts until tonight. Wow, way to defend something that was sooooo obvious to you "for a long time"

I wouldn't mind you if you week in week out came out criticizing Gay and now became the moment that proved your point. Fine - if you did that - you can crow.

But you came out of nowhere dude claiming something as if you were claiming it all along. That's chicken shite stuff buddy.

Since you are a nobody on this topic, all you get to say is "Gay played poorly today" but you don't get the right to claim that he is inherently a bad player, has been a bad player and forever will be a bad player.

You got 20:20 hindsight and I don't know if you know this - but we hate people with 20:20 hindsight. It is the weakest form of intelligence there is.

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 11:12 PM
this thread is pure shit.

T-3Iq3XQkAw

yep, might as well throw our division chances down that toilet!

SteelCityMom
11-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Not really, Gay is truly a target

Yeah...it really is. Name one other player that gets singled out around here like him. Don't act like this loss falls solely at his feet. That is what this silly thread suggests. Just ridiculous.

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 11:15 PM
What I didn't see was any of your posts until tonight. Wow, way to defend something that was sooooo obvious to you "for a long time"

I wouldn't mind you if you week in week out came out criticizing Gay and now became the moment that proved your point. Fine - if you did that - you can crow.

But you came out of nowhere dude claiming something as if you were claiming it all along. That's chicken shite stuff buddy.

Since you are a nobody on this topic, all you get to say is "Gay played poorly today" but you don't get the right to claim that he is inherently a bad player, has been a bad player and forever will be a bad player.

You got 20:20 hindsight and I don't know if you know this - but we hate people with 20:20 hindsight. It is the weakest form of intelligence there is.

I've been against Gay a long time.. Just because he goes a couple weeks without getting exposed doesn't make him good.. The Pats didn't have the speed at WR to take advantage of his lack of cover skills. I have posted against Gay before, I can dig it up if you want to see..

Like that changes anything anyway... he is still garbage...:doh:

tony hipchest
11-06-2011, 11:17 PM
yep, might as well throw our division chances down that toilet!nah! i'd rather throw you and your dumb assed post down the toilet.

youre gonna toss in the towel because a single drive? had the steelers won, we wouldnt even be hearing from your sorry ass and you'd be thumping your chest tomorrow at high school like you won a freaking championship.

feel free to flush your own towel, poser.

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Yeah...it really is. Name one other player that gets singled out around here like him. Don't act like this loss falls solely at his feet. That is what this silly thread suggests. Just ridiculous.

No, but everyone could see it coming... He was beaten, then Smith drops it... Guess what, Gay is manned up again, wonder who they target... ?????

I've never seen such a terrible player have such a fan club... He is worst than D.Washington and C.Scott ever were...

Must be all 5 off his friends and two family members posting...

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-06-2011, 11:19 PM
nah! i'd rather throw you and your dumb assed post down the toilet.

youre gonna toss in the towel because a single drive? had the steelers won, we wouldnt even be hearing from your sorry ass and you'd be thumping your chest tomorrow at high school like you won a freaking championship.

feel free to flush your own towel, poser.

Whatever, it's not the one drive... He will lose us another critical game before it's over.. Mark it down...

Mario_34
11-06-2011, 11:26 PM
We probably wont see a change in the lineup because in 09 Gay sucked complete balls every game and no change was made. What Happened to McFadden? He atleast was decent and could keep up.

MACH1
11-06-2011, 11:27 PM
It's gonna be a long week for you Mods. Glad it's not me. :chuckle:

:cheers:

I'm sure WhinerSteel will be along any moment to grace us with his whinyness.

SteelCityMom
11-06-2011, 11:32 PM
It's gonna be a long week for you Mods. Glad it's not me. :chuckle:

:cheers:

I'm sure WhinerSteel will be along any moment to grace us with his whinyness.

He's already banned. :chuckle:

And I moved this to the BF for a reason, so let loose everyone! :chuckle:

MACH1
11-06-2011, 11:40 PM
LOL So who had whiner in the troll picks?

#1LambertFan
11-07-2011, 01:47 AM
I saw Gay get burned on some zone coverage, but he seemed pretty tight when he played a receiver heads up... Except the last drive. Good news though Lewis seemed to clean up when other backs missed tackles, and I can certainly see him as a capable starter in a year or two.

#1LambertFan
11-07-2011, 01:50 AM
We probably wont see a change in the lineup because in 09 Gay sucked complete balls every game and no change was made. What Happened to McFadden? He atleast was decent and could keep up.

Last year Mcfadden was garbage. Blame the injury but he wasn't worth the jersey 90% of the season but he started because Gay was doing even worse