PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 Post Game Thread

SteelCityMom
11-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Keep all yer bitchin' here. I have no words yet.

Drizztbob
11-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Why did we not kick the 47 yard field goal? I have to believe the delay of game allowed was intentional. WTF?!!

mizzouristeeler
11-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Unbelievable

jjpro11
11-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Why did we not kick the 47 yard field goal? I have to believe the delay of game allowed was intentional. WTF?!!

it wasn't intentional.. they had their FG unit out there.. either way, do you really trust Suisham to make that kick? i don't.

NoFieldFive
11-06-2011, 11:53 PM
why wait until we MUST have points and then go hurry offense.

the bubble screen SUCKS. never run that play again. how do they look at game films and say - 'yes, that's a great play, lets run it 5 times next game!'.

TRH
11-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Well...
Thats what happens when you can't score in the red zone and you can't stop the other team on converting 3rd downs. On 1st and 2nd down our Defense looked All-Pro. On 3rd down, they looked like Pee-Wee league.

Stu Pidasso
11-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Did these refs ever hear of PUSHING OFF from the wide receiver?

Cost us the freaking game. HOLY F(&%# did that piss me off.

SH-Rock
I would say it was a defensive loss because we couldn't stop them on 3rd down and the last drive. Going 92 yards. Are you kidding me!

Drizztbob
Prevent defense prevents you from winning the game. William Gay should be drawn and quartered.

JCPsteelers
There was 16 seconds left and we allowed them to get behind us in the endzone? WTF LeBeau!!!

Fire Arians
They called it on the wrong guy

FightFan27
11-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Tomlin and Lebeau must GO!!!!!!!!!!!

TRH
That last short incomplete pass by our offense KILLED us. It was right in his hands. Have to make that catch, period.

Drizztbob

DUMB

mizzouristeeler

Wouldn't go that far

jjpro11
11-06-2011, 11:56 PM
what difference does it make.. they went 92 ****ing yards.. plenty of time to make a stop. pathetic.

MadeOfSteel
Anyone else notice how we didn't get ANY pressure on Flacco on that last drive? It wasn't even just wasn't just our secondary

SteelMayhem29
Wtf is right

JCPsteelers
Bottom line defense spit the bit. Not sure what the heck they were doing at the end.

TRH
Prevent defense prevents you from winning the game. William Gay should be drawn and quartered.

I never have, nor ever will, understand "prevent" defensive playing. Flacco had ALL day and then some back there and just marched them right down the field with no pressure whatsoever. Pressure is what makes Flacco rattled and fail. Yet....we go into 'prevent' mode. Sheez.

SH-Rock
11-06-2011, 11:57 PM
The positive is that, even though Wallace was completely shut down, Brown looked really good. Offense was moving up and down the field. Only problem is that can't score in the redzone.

Deebo with 3 sacks. That was really good. And hopefully Woodley coming back at most after the bye strengthens the team.

Danny136200
Did these refs ever hear of PUSHING OFF from the wide receiver?

Cost us the freaking game. HOLY F(&%# did that piss me off.

The refs were really, really inconsistent in this game, but cant blame the refs though, the Steelers just could not stop the Ravens on third downs all night. We have to get ready for the Bengals though.

Hayeksheroes
Sad when you don't trust your kicker for a 47 yarder. Tryouts Monday on Heinz field?

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Worst loss of the Tomlin era tonight

IMO the worst loss since the Cowher crash and burns at home in AFC Championship games

BlockMonsta
It happens, can only hope the ravens start to sputter which they already were.

JCPsteelers
Anyone else notice how we didn't get ANY pressure on Flacco on that last drive? It wasn't even just wasn't just our secondary

Yeah pressure did get there. Still the secondary has to cover better than that.

steelbad@50
It doesnt freakin matter, it should have never have come down to that. Our defense lost this game, period

Drizztbob
It most def was offensive PI, I was waiting for the call. That was absurd. But how many times are you going to allow Smith to get open in the end zone? Apparently enough to score on you.

TRH
going into "end-of-game-prevent". Which, in other words, allows the opposite team to freely march right down the field with NOOOOOOOOO problem.
It never works. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Flacco's at his worst when he's pressured. So what do you do? Don't pressure him and go into 'prevent'. Unreal.

Hayeksheroes
11-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Carnell Lake reading his press clippings. The worst receivers in the NFL tore apart the best secondary in the NFL.

Exordium
11-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Just going to make it all the sweeter when we beat them in the playoffs.

I love ruining the Ravens Super Bowl dreams.

TRH
There was 16 seconds left and we allowed them to get behind us in the endzone? WTF LeBeau!!!

Yeah...at that point....if your going to allow that pass play chance, you HAVE to have your players deep and at the end zone line. You CAN-NOT allow the receiver to get behind you. Can't believe it.

steelers33
Tough loss no doubt. We will be fine though and I expect to see these guys again.

Hayeksheroes
Back to fire Arians.

TRH
11-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Back to fire Arians.

Nice thought. But he's not going ANYWHERE.

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Let's move on to Cincy.

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Ravens suck so bad, you know they'll drop one to the browns.

GMU Steeler
It hurts. Time to move on and prepare for Cincy.

Danny136200
And it happened twice.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 12:03 AM
It happens, can only hope the ravens start to sputter which they already were.

Exactly. Season ain't over yet!

Just come out and play pissed off against the Bengals, get some rest on the bye week and go from there.

Down but not out!!! :tt02:

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Yes, should have dropped 8 or 9.

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Greenbay continues their lucky streak.

drizze99
11-07-2011, 12:05 AM
So effing pist right now... never in a million years did I think we would drop BOTH effing games this season to the Ratbird's...

finesward
11-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Rabble! Rabble!!!

http://sodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/rabble.jpg

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:06 AM
If you are going to play prevent, at least go for the field goal.

therocksteeler
11-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Did anyone else see Ben go over to Mike on our last offensive posession and ask hey we to take off more time let me go for it? Offensive coaching hurt us on the last drive when will we stop being coy dont run the ball get the first down make the play.

DanRooney
11-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Anyone see Jason Worilds? I sure as hell didn't.

Nevermore
11-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Great game fellas. Don't even have words to describe. Was just as surprised (on the happy side though) of that unbelievable drive by flacco. Crazy!

The refs for the night overall get an F. Not commenting on their overall influence, but there were a lot of inconsistent calls.

Beat Cincy for us!!!

finesward
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Who cares? We finish just one game ahead of the ratbirds and it's all moot. It would of been nice to get a win here, but we need to take care of business against cinci and hope for more of the standard play against teams not named pittsburgh by balt. If those two things happen I don't think this loss will hurt as much as it feels now. Call me a homer, but if we tcob and see them again in the playoffs I'm not going to be scared, especially if we are healthy come DEC.

Give it to them this game, they won, no need to be seahawks fans about it. Moving on....

ZoneBlitzer
This one is on the offense. They were lucky to get away with it against the Pats but not this week. The offense needs to do a better job at putting teams away. 3 points isn't going to cut it in the redzone plus they needed to play determined situational football and execute a 4 minute drill.

SteelCityMom
Great game fellas. Don't even have words to describe. Was just as surprised (on the happy side though) of that unbelievable drive by flacco. Crazy!

The refs for the night overall get an F. Not commenting on their overall influence, but there were a lot of inconsistent calls.

Beat Cincy for us!!!

Same to you man. I agree on the refs and their inconsistency.

Kudos to Flacco...not just on the final drive, but the game as a whole. If he had better receivers to work with, we'd have been toast much earlier. Those third downs killed us.

Hope to see you again in the post season!

toughsticks87
11-07-2011, 12:10 AM
2 uncalled helmet to helmet hits on a defenseless receiver, that last play should have been replayed after offseting PI penalties, Harrison held every play (what else is new?), some weak PI calls elsewhere, and major inconsistencies from the refs when Flacco had the ball. I generally am very critical of the Steelers when they lose (and still am, bad CB play all night) but how can you not say the refs helped them win that? With that said, this season is far from over.

steelerchad
11-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Of course you should win that game at the end. But, Ben's awful swing pass pick when we were marching the ball down their throat to open the half.
I thought the refs had a very bad day. Calling the helmet to helmet hit on Clark gave them a first down and then the PI set up the TD from the 1 on the same drive. Yet, no call on either the Hines or Antonio Brown hit which caused an incompletion. Both were helmet to helmet just the same as Clarks.
Delay of game? WTF. Really. a 47 yarder would have made me nervous from Suisham, but how do you take that penalty in that spot.
David Johnson's drop on the last drive and Mewelde's no look on 3rd down both stopped the clock.

That's about it. Should have won this game. Letting this game get away means the Ravens will need to lose 2 more games than we lose if we want to take this division. I fear we will be on the road this playoff season.

toughsticks87
11-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Also, the offensive play calling on the last drive was horrendous. Run the damn ball. Make them burn the TO.

Hayeksheroes
11-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Ravens can drop next week against Seattle.
Then Cincy
Then San Fran.
Then Cleveland
Then San Diego
Then Cincy again

Raw Steel
11-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Tony Dungy just made a good point. Why were the Steelers playing bump and run the last three plays near the 25? Everyone is complaining about the prevent, but they weren't playing prevent. The Ratbirds were max protecting and once the receivers got past the bump they were trailing the receiver on every pass.

Thumbs down to Coach LeBeau.

Raw Steel
11-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Also, the offensive play calling on the last drive was horrendous. Run the damn ball. Make them burn the TO.

In case you didn't notice, the timeouts weren't really an issue. In fact, Baltimore didn't need one the drive.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Of course you should win that game at the end. But, Ben's awful swing pass pick when we were marching the ball down their throat to open the half.
I thought the refs had a very bad day. Calling the helmet to helmet hit on Clark gave them a first down and then the PI set up the TD from the 1 on the same drive. Yet, no call on either the Hines or Antonio Brown hit which caused an incompletion. Both were helmet to helmet just the same as Clarks.
Delay of game? WTF. Really. a 47 yarder would have made me nervous from Suisham, but how do you take that penalty in that spot.
David Johnson's drop on the last drive and Mewelde's no look on 3rd down both stopped the clock.

That's about it. Should have won this game. Letting this game get away means the Ravens will need to lose 2 more games than we lose if we want to take this division. I fear we will be on the road this playoff season.

That isn't always a bad thing though! Keep a bit of faith though. I know everyone is pissed off (and rightfully so). But this is by no means the end of everything for the Steelers.

Even IF they don't make the playoffs this year...it's not the end.

(Not directed at you)...Take a breath, have a drink, move on. Shit isn't going to be perfectly played out all the time. And have a wee bit of faith in our team!

JCPsteelers
11-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Tony Dungy just made a good point. Why were the Steelers playing bump and run the last three plays near the 25? Everyone is complaining about the prevent, but they weren't playing prevent. The Ratbirds were max protecting and once the receivers got past the bump they were trailing the receiver on every pass.

made absolute no sense. espcially with 16 seconds and you know they had to go to the end zone. Crazy

Just like in 2009 when we dropped 2 aginst the Bungals, we just lost the division tonight. Don't see the Ravens dropping two more games than us all the way out. Really disappointing.

We'll be in San Diego or Houston for the wildcard round.

dcsteel5804
11-07-2011, 12:18 AM
This one really hurts, and it my cost us the division, but I still think we're a playoff calibur team with potential to go far. At the end of the day, the Raven were just better than us this year. They won fair and square. We just need to move on and take care of business the rest of the way and see how it pans out.

Kanata-Steeler
11-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Offensive Coaching KILLED us this game, and I completely blame Ariens and Tomlin,
oh ya talkin' bout Mikey

Tomlin's post game blurp mentioned that "....basically our Defense didn't do it in the end..." ?!
wtf MIKEY ? Tomlin, you looked like a turd that ate bad fish, and YOU was woefully wrong this time.
It was plain to the entire Stadium that Ariens and Tomlin (and their cowardly offensive-calling) wanted to play it soft and just go for a FG at the end.
BUT instead, you only deflated our own Offense by letting Ariens setup and expose our Defense, for NO logical reason at all.
Ridiculous,
Tomlin, u was a fool for saying what you did post-game.

Harbaugh, on the other hand atleast sounded like a true Leader/Head Coach, and I hate him. !

Well, we'll meet the Raven's again, in the playoff's.

ZoneBlitzer
11-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Offensive Coaching KILLED us this game, and I completely blame Ariens and Tomlin,
oh ya talkin' bout Mikey

Tomlin's post game blurp mentioned that "....basically our Defense didn't do it in the end..." ?!
wtf MIKEY ? Tomlin, you looked like a turd that ate bad fish, and YOU was woefully wrong this time.
It was plain to the entire Stadium that Ariens and Tomlin (and their cowardly offensive-calling) wanted to play it soft and just go for a FG at the end.
BUT instead, you only deflated our own Offense by letting Ariens setup and expose our Defense, for NO logical reason at all.
Ridiculous,

Harbaugh, on the other hand atleast sounded like a true Leader/Head Coach, and I hate him. !

I agree about the offensive coaching. The offense cost the Steelers the game. No killer instinct did them in. They had to finish out the 4 minute drive. The defense put it on a platter for them and they choked.

Rotorhead
11-07-2011, 12:22 AM
R u kidding they could lose 4, 2 to Cincy, SF, SD are all losable games for them. We just need to take care of Cincy and fet healthy for a run. We will be fine.

JCPsteelers
11-07-2011, 12:23 AM
92 yards and we can't stop JOe Flaaco? C'mon I don't think Arians and the offense had a good game but the game should have been closed out. I can't get on Tomlin's comments.

StainlessStill
oh ya talkin' bout Mikey

Ridiculous,

We came out passing on first down! Johnson dropped a huge one on first down on that last series. We took a damn delay of game to push ourselves out of the one possession game FG. We passed 2 of the 3 downs. We didn't get it done,execution wise.

19ward86
good job arians for helping us start off the game with a nice 3 and out

JCPsteelers
11-07-2011, 12:24 AM
R u kidding they could lose 4, 2 to Cincy, SF, SD are all losable games for them. We just need to take care of Cincy and fet healthy for a run. We will be fine.

We could lose to SF, CIN too.

How this team has played so far this year, I don't see us sweeping the rest of our games.

pitt0wns
11-07-2011, 12:27 AM
We lose cause our coaching staff sucks ass.

Tomlin is horrible and so is LeBeau!

jjpro11
11-07-2011, 12:27 AM
i've never seen so many lob passes over our defense's heads. literally every single ****ing play was a fade pass and we still couldn't stop them.

Danny136200
11-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Recap of 09; Bengals come back and beats us early in the year. Then, after five straight wins, Cincinnati comes in and completes the sweep for the year, and we go on to lose five in a row, three against some very bad teams (Chiefs, Oakland, and the skid marks).

pitt0wns
11-07-2011, 12:32 AM
yall are ****ing blind! This coaching staff sucks.

LeBeau's calls at the end of the game were horrible. Even Tony Dungy was pickin on LeBeau.

Delay of game on a field goal attempt? Really?

GMU Steeler
11-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Recap of 09; Bengals come back and beats us early in the year. Then, after five straight wins, Cincinnati comes in and completes the sweep for the year, and we go on to lose five in a row, three against some very bad teams (Chiefs, Oakland, and the skid marks).

Well two can play that game. I remember us losing to Cincy in 2005 and us winning eight straight games that year.

jjpro11
11-07-2011, 12:33 AM
either way, it looks like Cincy will play another important part in how our season turns out. it all starts next Sunday.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 12:35 AM
What's really funny about this weeks postgame??

We never see this many users on after a win. EVER. Where the **** are all you people after we win games? Seriously?

ETL
11-07-2011, 12:36 AM

I was suprised by that too but maybe LeBeau wanted them to not get an easy catch in front with them having one time out still.

JCPsteelers

truth. this team can fold like a wet taco if they aren't ready on Sunday

Drizztbob

We never see this many users on after a win. EVER. Where the **** are all you people after we win games? Seriously?

It's a support thread, like AA.

JCPsteelers
11-07-2011, 12:37 AM

celebrating. When we lose I don't want to talk to anyone about anything.

ETL
11-07-2011, 12:38 AM

its called recall bias. people are generally more motivated and passionate after a negative experience rather than positive ones.

that's why the internet is crap in regards to reviewed of stores, companies, doctors, etc... 99 people can have a positive experience but will not be moved to post anything but 1 person with a negative experience will be highly motivated

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
It's a support thread, like AA.

Yeah, I know (and agree with others)...It's just late and I'm cranky. :banging:

GMU Steeler
11-07-2011, 12:41 AM

Same reason why negative news sells more than positive news. It's honestly really pathetic. I mean people are acting like this is the first time in our history we've ever lost a game. Yeah it sucks to lose to a hated rival twice especially at the last second like tonight and even more if you have Ravens fans friends and aquaitences who will rub it in. But who's to say this team is incapable of bouncing back and winning the SB. I remember 2005. We lost to Indianapolis and then to Cincy at home. We were 7-5 and we needed to win out to make the playoffs even. And we did that and came away with number 5. The whiners always forget stuff like that when they're screeding.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Same reason why negative news sells more than positive news. It's honestly really pathetic. I mean people are acting like this is the first time in our history we've ever lost a game. Yeah it sucks to lose to a hated rival twice especially at the last second like tonight and even more if you have Ravens fans friends and aquaitences who will rub it in. But who's to say this team is incapable of bouncing back and winning the SB. I remember 2005. We lost to Indianapolis and then to Cincy at home. We were 7-5 and we needed to win out to make the playoffs even. And we did that and came away with number 5. The whiners always forget stuff like that when they're screeding.

Very well said! It's not over till it's really over.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2011, 03:13 AM
I think that one reason we have this many users on is that we are hurt by the loss and need to vent a little. We also need to know there are other Steelers fans that feel the same. When we win, it's party-on and grab me another beer while we bump chests, no time for a computer. I was pretty upset until I read some of the post tonight. Thank you Steeler Nation!:tt02:

mizzouristeeler
11-07-2011, 03:18 AM
I'll prolly be in a shitty mood till Wednesday. We'll band together this week a beat the bungles.

DanRooney
11-07-2011, 04:26 AM
It's kind of a half truth with the plethora of posts after losses. We had a lot of posts after last week's win. I think it was moreso because it was a surprising win against a quality opponent. We're expected to beat teams like Seattle, Arizona, and Jacksonville. I don't think we're going to be screaming for joy beating any one of those guys.

Losing to the Ravens absolutely sucks. It was the most important game of this season. We're all pissed.

Whodis
11-07-2011, 05:03 AM
I wish I could curse in "post game" rants..

WTF is Moore doing on the field on a critical 3rd down? Arians just loves this bum

I can't remember the secondary looking this bad since the Willie Williams era

Yinzer Dolt
11-07-2011, 05:23 AM
You know, when u practice against the number one defense, I guess shredding the Number two defense isn't a hard thing to do. Flacco looking like Elway in that last drive.

Rick5895
11-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Just getting to the post game thread now. Went to bed right after the game. Baltimore seems to have our number this year, they prepare all off season, training camp and through the season to beat us while we treat this as just another division game. Some things came clear to me last night watching the game and for that matter all the games yesterday and to date this season. The officiating has become very poor, the calls are all over the map from game to game and even in the same game calls are inconsistant.
The defense we have will be ok and I said it in an earlier post last week, I was concerned about #82 and his speed and he took the top off the D twice on that final drive and caught the winning TD. The delay of game against us is very telling IMO, and that is we don't have confidence in our kicker to hit a FG from between 40-50 yards.
The game is over and it's on to the next most important game of the season, the Bungles in cinci. Right now that is a huge game for us and is a must win.

mikegrimey
11-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Gotta credit the ravens with a hard earned series sweep
That last drive was epic for them
Heartbreaking for us

Shades of 09 when our defense couldn't close games

BritishSteel
11-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Just watched the replay of the game - yeah we blew on their final drive, yes, some of the calling was barking, but sometimes you've got to hold your hand up and say you were beaten by the better team on the day - we've done that to the Ravens often enough - law of averages say they do it to us eventually. I watched their last drive waiting for Flacco to have a meltdown and he didn't - so fair play to them.

It's not just how you lose, it's how you react to defeat - we'll need to come out swinging against the Bungles and I think we will. Nothing was decided yesterday.

TRH
11-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Just watched the replay of the game - yeah we blew on their final drive, yes, some of the calling was barking, but sometimes you've got to hold your hand up and say you were beaten by the better team on the day - we've done that to the Ravens often enough - law of averages say they do it to us eventually. I watched their last drive waiting for Flacco to have a meltdown and he didn't - so fair play to them.

It's not just how you lose, it's how you react to defeat - we'll need to come out swinging against the Bungles and I think we will. Nothing was decided yesterday.

We definitely got beat by the better team. I hope this changes by the end of the year.

That last TD was made against a team thats "not ready yet". On a previous drive by the Steelers, did you see how the Raven's DB's and Linebackers were all lined up against the field 20, 25 yards downfield as to prevent a longer pass?
Well, thats exactly what we should have been doing at the very end of the game. Lined up near the goal line, so NO ONE could get in. Instead, we play up and a receiver (who's already been thrown at numerous times) runs straight into the end zone with our DB's playing "catch up".
Thats just not being prepared for what you know is going to happen. You know they're going for the end zone on that play. Unreal.

GMU Steeler
11-07-2011, 07:58 AM
I think what's important here is how we respond to this lost next week against Cincy. They look surprisingly good so far. It would be nice to get Woodley back and have him and Harrison both give Dalton, Green, and the rest of the Bengals a wake up call. Season's not over yet so I have to admit I was a little irked hearing that Harbaugh got the water cooler treatment last night. I mean really big game on the Ravens part and they earned the win but don't act like you won the frigging Super Bowl in week 9 when your division is still a three man race and you're still technically in second place. This is a tough loss. Just gotta learn from it. We played them better than we did in week 1. It wasn't enough unfortunately.

DoctorCAD
11-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Ravens can drop next week against Seattle.
Then Cincy
Then San Fran.
Then Cleveland
Then San Diego
Then Cincy again

So can we...

BritishSteel
11-07-2011, 08:17 AM
We definitely got beat by the better team. I hope this changes by the end of the year.

That last TD was made against a team thats "not ready yet". On a previous drive by the Steelers, did you see how the Raven's DB's and Linebackers were all lined up against the field 20, 25 yards downfield as to prevent a longer pass?
Well, thats exactly what we should have been doing at the very end of the game. Lined up near the goal line, so NO ONE could get in. Instead, we play up and a receiver (who's already been thrown at numerous times) runs straight into the end zone with our DB's playing "catch up".
Thats just not being prepared for what you know is going to happen. You know they're going for the end zone on that play. Unreal.

Don't disagree with that - I've said in another thread that I was particularly disappointed with our D on that last drive - The Jaguars two weeks ago wrote the book on how to blow up the Ravens O and on that last drive we seemed to get it wrong both ways - we don't get after Flacco enough early in the drive and we didn't play common sense at the business end of it.

therocksteeler
11-07-2011, 12:31 PM
My two cents:
We were out coached! Folks we have all the tools in each game except in this one we let them win. All plays in a game equal a loss or win. Its not just one thing that takes place or a players mistake. Its a coaching error only they control the Eb and Flow of the level of intensity during each game. They alone turn the volume up and down. Mike and crew are excellent coaches however, Ravens managed time very wisely and took advantage of turnovers. They made the plays when it counted and won the game. We need to take a lesson from this and NEVER go on defense on offense. In other words play like Hell till the game is over. I seen Ben walk over to Mike during our last posession last night and look him right in the face and say we need to go for it there is to much time on the clock. Mike didn't go and went for the kick, that was a coaches call. Just like all the runs equalling 0 yards near the end of the game against a team with all their time outs. They worked this time perfectly to their favor knowing full well Flacco could take it down the field on a defense that was playing off the ball 40yards deep. Run the outside slants step out save the clock and win the game. I just hope we learn instead of making the same mistakes in the future as a team.

Steelers are still and always will be No1 tell the Ravens fans to show you thier rings? Hello? Thats what I thought....