PDA

View Full Version : The Stench remains

steelbad@50
11-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Sort of like a skunks, it takes a while but eventually it goes away. You just have to scrub a little harder.

MadeOfSteel
11-06-2011, 11:14 PM
If only I didn't know so many raven fans...

StainlessStill
11-06-2011, 11:16 PM
We'll see them again. It's a guarantee. We'll take care of business and see them again for round 3.

tanda10506
11-06-2011, 11:42 PM
We'll see them again. It's a guarantee. We'll take care of business and see them again for round 3.

You mean if we squeak into the wild card spot and make it to play them in Baltimore? Let's not fool ourselves, they are better than us this year, and our team does not look like a team capable of running that kind of "gauntlet" to get to the SB.

steelerjim58
11-07-2011, 12:34 AM
You mean if we squeak into the wild card spot and make it to play them in Baltimore? Let's not fool ourselves, they are better than us this year, and our team does not look like a team capable of running that kind of "gauntlet" to get to the SB.

I am not sure why you would say the ravens are better than the Steelers. The better team does not always win. All in all I feel pretty good. Playing without Woodley and Sanders was a huge disadvantage for the Steelers. The int was a game changer, the breaks went the ravens way tonight. I honestly feel that if the Steelers get them in the playoffs, they will handle the ravens.

Steel_Bus_24
11-07-2011, 12:37 AM
no moral victories....just cold hard wins and losses

In terms being a contender, We're in some deep sh** right now and we're going to have to play some amazing football to get out of it