PDA

View Full Version : Run, run, lob pass.. 1st down

jjpro11
11-07-2011, 12:53 AM
how the hell could we not stop this offensive play-calling, yet we could shut down Brady and Belichick a week ago? have you ever seen so many lob passes in one game? :banging:

mizzouristeeler
11-07-2011, 12:54 AM
It was sickening to be honest.

JCPsteelers
11-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Offense controlled the ball 40 minutes against the Pats since the Pats have no defense.

tanda10506
11-07-2011, 12:59 AM
It was embarrasing. As mentioned, I don't see how we couldn't stop that but we could stop brady, ridiculous. D playcalling was horrible, pressure was horrible, and coverage was horrible.

Steel_Bus_24
11-07-2011, 01:03 AM
makes me sick we didn't stop that sh**

The Ravens Wrs whine/complain more to the refs then even those bi***s from New England

Gotta hand it to em, they know this fffing league has changed for the worse and are exploiting it beautifully

jjpro11
11-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Offense controlled the ball 40 minutes against the Pats since the Pats have no defense.

the only way the Pats were still in that game was because Ben threw the INT.. the Pats never had any rhythm until the very end. we sure as shit weren't giving up 3rd down conversions like we did today.

Mick0311
11-07-2011, 01:42 AM
makes me sick we didn't stop that sh**

The Ravens Wrs whine/complain more to the refs then even those bi***s from New England

Gotta hand it to em, they know this fffing league has changed for the worse and are exploiting it beautifully

LMAO! I'm sure that's the game plan.

Curtain_of_Steel
11-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Its all flacco can do is the dink off or quick slants. Keeps him out of trouble, expecially if you let the wr's go inside which we did, all night.

Can't drop int's either, thats a killer.

Blame the ref's all you want, we allowed them to go the distance on the last drive.

GMU Steeler
11-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Its all flacco can do is the dink off or quick slants. Keeps him out of trouble, expecially if you let the wr's go inside which we did, all night.

Can't drop int's either, thats a killer.

Blame the ref's all you want, we allowed them to go the distance on the last drive.

Yep. There's just no excusing that. I don't care how bad the reffing is and it was bad last night but you don't allow any opposing offense to march 92 yards down the field like that. Hopefully the team comes out ready to play the Bengals and shows Andy Dalton that the NFL isn't as easy as he's been making it look.

TRH
11-07-2011, 07:00 AM
The only thing the league should do is BAN us from throwing any type of "screen" pass. We are absolutely dreadful at it.....yet they keep throwing it, and throwing it, and throwing it.