PDA

View Full Version : Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!!

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 01:18 PM
im a ravens fan and i wanna say that was one hell of a game..People in baltimore still can't believe what they saw from Joe flacco last nite even though he's done that against other teams, it felt good havin a last minute touch down drive against the steelers. i dont think yall know how much we ravens fans HATE the steelers!! I have a hatred for the steelers like no other and also RESPECT but you've beaten us so many times on game winning drives by Ben so inflicting the same kind of pain in you feels good. The steelers have beaten us twice in the playoffs the past 3 years where we could've ended up in the superbowl and im hoping this is the year Joe Flacco grows up just like Jordan against the pistons and finally gets the monkey off his back..Im hoping for one last rematch with the steelers and whoop em in our own house just so you steelers fans can feel the same pain we've been feeling..Im wondering do you steelers fans hate us as much as we hate you??

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 01:22 PM
im a ravens fan and i wanna say that was one hell of a game..People in baltimore still can't believe what they saw from Joe flacco last nite even though he's done that against other teams, it felt good havin a last minute touch down drive against the steelers. i dont think yall know how much we ravens fans HATE the steelers!! I have a hatred for the steelers like no other and also RESPECT but you've beaten us so many times on game winning drives by Ben so inflicting the same kind of pain in you feels good. The steelers have beaten us twice in the playoffs the past 3 years where we could've ended up in the superbowl and im hoping this is the year Joe Flacco grows up just like Jordan against the pistons and finally gets the monkey off his back..Im hoping for one last rematch with the steelers and whoop em in our own house just so you steelers fans can feel the same pain we've been feeling..Im wondering do you steelers fans hate us as much as we hate you??

Keep pouring Gatorade on your head coach in mid-season. We'll find your ass's in January.

11-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Well you beat us........but as far as hate....I can only speak for myself, I have hated your team since they were the original Cleveland Browns. They were nasty then and no different now.

mizzouristeeler
11-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Maybe we will pour it on tomlin if we beat the bengals. I mean it will be our first division win. That's as big as a playoff win right?

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Maybe we will pour it on tomlin if we beat the bengals. I mean it will be our first division win. That's as big as a playoff win right?

We should have poured our Gatorade on Cowher against N.E in '04 when we beat the undefeated Pats. Who cares about the AFC Champ game, we got their ass's in mid-season!

Fire Arians
11-07-2011, 01:37 PM
i just hate ray lewis and suggs

casteeler
11-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Joe Flacco is hot and cold but don't forget Ratbirds fan, Flacco drove 92 yards against a garbage secondary with little help from Troy

SoCalFan
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
My answer is YES,I F**KING HATE YOU GUYS!!! As for the win,come on,deep down inside you know the Steelers lost that game more than the rats won it!Oh yea,we were not even at full strength!See you in the playoffs so we can yet again,YES you got it,KILL your SB hopes!!!

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Joe Flacco is hot and cold but don't forget Ratbirds fan, Flacco drove 92 yards against a garbage secondary with little help from Troy

What I noticed about Flacco is he relies on the deep, one on one ball too much. Not for the completion, but for the flag. Every time I've seen the desperation throw, the refs throw the flag every time. It's quite funny Smith even admitted he nudeged Gay to make "separation" to get open. Those should have been off-set penalties, re-do down. But it wasn't. Just like a helmet to helmet wasn't a PF on Hines Ward.

tanda10506
11-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Yes, I have that same hatred. Flacco played well against us, then again the defense was absolute garbage too, he still has one of the lowest completion percentages in football and will not carry you to a SB. These 2 games against us he has showed up, but he's been bad in the past and he's been bad against low level teams this year.

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
well Im happy that we share the same kind of hatred for each other!!

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
well Im happy that we share the same kind of hatred for each other!!

You honestly think we liked you? We hate you because we go about our business and you're our biggest threat in the division. The same feelings were toward Cincinnati in '05 and again in '09. For Cincy & Baltimore though, it's "Pittsburgh Steelers week." You hate us, because we own you. We hate you because you're just a bump in the road and how you act WHEN you beat us. Sorry, but pouring Gatorade on your head coach in Week 9 truly proves that point. Unfortunately for you, we aren't going anywhere regardless of last nights outcome. Baltimore earned 2 Super Bowl rings in one year. Can't wait to see those ring designs!

defence
11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
You honestly think we liked you? We hate you because we go about our business and you're our biggest threat in the division. The same feelings were toward Cincinnati in '05 and again in '09. For Cincy & Baltimore though, it's "Pittsburgh Steelers week." You hate us, because we own you. We hate you because you're just a bump in the road and how you act WHEN you beat us. Sorry, but pouring Gatorade on your head coach in Week 9 truly proves that point. Unfortunately for you, we aren't going anywhere regardless of last nights outcome. Baltimore earned 2 Super Bowl rings in one year. Can't wait to see those ring designs!

Just awesome bro!! Well said!!!

Danny136200
11-07-2011, 02:17 PM
YAY for Ravens fans on a Steelers forum!!! anywho, congrats on the win, but dont get too caught up int it, mmkay?

Opt2loc
11-07-2011, 02:21 PM

Actually we call it "squeeler week." It's pretty similar to the thread on this forum titled "It's Ratbird Week." :chuckle:

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Actually we call it "squeeler week." It's pretty similar to the thread on this forum titled "It's Ratbird Week." :chuckle:

Most of this stuff is for the fans, but it's seriously downright HILARIOUS when the teams themselves come out and say it in interviews. To Flacco, Lewis and Harbaugh, it's Steelers week. To Tomlin, it's just another game on the schedule that we need to win. That's the difference. Can't wait to hear you squeal once we're done with you when it matters:popcorn:

Opt2loc
11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Most of this stuff is for the fans, but it's seriously downright HILARIOUS when the teams themselves come out and say it in interviews. To Flacco, Lewis and Harbaugh, it's Steelers week. To Tomlin, it's just another game on the schedule that we need to win. That's the difference. Can't wait to hear you squeal once we're done with you when it matters:popcorn:

If that's true what you said about Tomlin which I doubt you think he would have learned after week #1. I guess he didn't. Not very smart.

IMO they took this game as serious as it gets and still got beat by the better team. I know that's hard for you to swallow but I guess you can tell yourself whatever you want to make you feel better. That's natural for the losing side. :chuckle:

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 02:54 PM
we actually call you shittsburgh squeelers.. but thats good to know that look at us like a bump on the road..The only reason you guys have beaten us is cause Joe Flacco had not progressed enough to where he could win games by himself..his had 4-300 yard games after only 3 before this year..things are about to change in this division cause you guys always relied on a turnover in the final minutes by flacco but his getting better while your team is still the same as last year..by next year our tight ends will be better, torrey and laquan williams would get better so those days of yall relying on shutting down our offence are almost over..either way we're good enough to beat yall this year and we'll prove it in January.. and its about time we wiped out hines ward ugly smile off his face lmao..2nd time this year we rocked his world..he went from dancing in the stars to seeing stars..and also please dont rely on our pass rush to be that horrible next game.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
we actually call you shittsburgh squeelers.. but thats good to know that look at us like a bump on the road..The only reason you guys have beaten us is cause Joe Flacco had not progressed enough to where he could win games by himself..his had 4-300 yard games after only 3 before this year..things are about to change in this division cause you guys always relied on a turnover in the final minutes by flacco but his getting better while your team is still the same as last year..by next year our tight ends will be better, torrey and laquan williams would get better so those days of yall relying on shutting down our offence are almost over..either way we're good enough to beat yall this year and we'll prove it in January.. and its about time we wiped out hines ward ugly smile off his face lmao..2nd time this year we rocked his world..he went from dancing in the stars to seeing stars..and also please dont rely on our pass rush to be that horrible next game.

That's super classy man. Way to go Ray Ray for having to give the man a concussion to get him out of the game. You must be so proud. Wonder if you were laughing this hard when Clark sent McGahee out of the game on a stretcher.

As for the "change in the division"...heard it all before. Still has no effect on me. Also, the defense isn't the same as last year....they haven't had the kind of TO production that ANYONE is used to.

Sixburgher
11-07-2011, 03:09 PM
IMO they took this game as serious as it gets and still got beat by the better team. I know that's hard for you to swallow but I guess you can tell yourself whatever you want to make you feel better. That's natural for the losing side. :chuckle:

Yeah, you should be an expert in that subject in light of the last few years...

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 03:10 PM
hines ward is a dirty player so he had that coming..he illegaly blocks players all the time so NO i dont feel bad for him

Sixburgher
11-07-2011, 03:11 PM
They win and still cry like bitches about Ward. Unreal.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:12 PM
hines ward is a dirty player so he had that coming..he illegaly blocks players all the time so NO i dont feel bad for him

:blah::blah::blah:

Didn't ask you to feel bad for him...but generally, decent fans don't wish for any injuries. It's extremely pathetic.

Opt2loc
11-07-2011, 03:14 PM

I like ribbing just like the next guy. I like to dish it out because I can take it, it's fun.

Dude, being happy that a player got a head injury is nothing to be happy about.
I hate the sqeelers and I get sick of all the excuses their fans come up with why they got swept by us. I can't stand Whines Hard but I will never cheer an injury.

Bad karma man.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
They win and still cry like bitches about Ward. Unreal.

It's also unreal when some of them tout how their team plays clean, hard football...and then cheer for the dirty plays. Funny how that works.

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 03:22 PM
dont get me wrong, i dont want any long term injuries on hines ward, i was just hopin we would knock him out for the game.. but i hope he's fine now..I just made this thread to show the HATRED that both the fan bases on our teams have for each other which makes this such a great rivalry! if yall beat us in January i'll be right here to give you props and hate on your team even more

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:25 PM
I like ribbing just like the next guy. I like to dish it out because I can take it, it's fun.

Dude, being happy that a player got a head injury is nothing to be happy about.
I hate the sqeelers and I get sick of all the excuses their fans come up with why they got swept by us. I can't stand Whines Hard but I will never cheer an injury.

Bad karma man.

That's the way to be (and yes, that's the way I know the majority of you are).

I absolutely LOVE to hate you guys. All of you. I adore this rivalry. It makes me feel like I need heart medication (at least) twice a year...but I love it.

Love the hard hitting style of both teams...it's what footballs about. But for the love of God...we're not Oakland or Philthy fans. :chuckle: Injuries are to be expected between these two teams...but I never, ever hope or cheer for anything serious.

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:28 PM
dont get me wrong, i dont want any long term injuries on hines ward, i was just hopin we would knock him out for the game.. but i hope he's fine now..I just made this thread to show the HATRED that both the fan bases on our teams have for each other which makes this such a great rivalry! if yall beat us in January i'll be right here to give you props and hate on your team even more

It's cool man...I get it. I know you guys hate him with a passion. You are getting me on a really bitchy day though. :chuckle:

Concussions are tricky. Most of the time, you can recover from them fairly quick. Then you have guys who just get one too many and their brain is mush. It's not a pretty thing to watch.

kennygee90
11-07-2011, 03:35 PM
one thing both fan bases have in common is one of our teams gotta wipe the floor with aaron rodgers and the overhyped packers..I hate that team and the way ESPN are hyping them up...

SteelCityMom
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
one thing both fan bases have in common is one of our teams gotta wipe the floor with aaron rodgers and the overhyped packers..I hate that team and the way ESPN are hyping them up...

****. Yes.

And it sucks...I used to always like the Packers. A lot. Now I just want to punch my cat every time I hear the word Rodgers (thank God my daughter is out of the Mr. Rodgers phase, right?).

They're undefeated and all...so I know it's to be expected. But I like the underdogs (unless that underdog is playing us)...and they aren't that anymore. So now I just get nauseous.

stb_steeler
11-07-2011, 06:06 PM

Damn, thats funny dude...where were you when the ravens got swept last year. We didnt see you here then. Amazing how many of you come out of the woodwork when ya win!

stb_steeler
11-07-2011, 06:12 PM

You cant deny the way the Packers are playing, what fan wouldnt want their team to play that well. I would love for a rematch with them in SB, but on the other hand if we arent playing lights out id rather not get embarrassed the way they are playing right now.

#1LambertFan
11-07-2011, 10:30 PM

The only illegal blocks are below the knees or to the back. Chop blocks are easy to understand but a block in the back is not. The shift in momentum must prove that the push must have come from behind or the blocking player have both hands behind the defenders shoulders. Anything other than that is legal defender aware he is about to be blocked or not. Try again buddy

IowaSteeler927
11-08-2011, 10:41 AM
The only illegal blocks are below the knees or to the back. Chop blocks are easy to understand but a block in the back is not. The shift in momentum must prove that the push must have come from behind or the blocking player have both hands behind the defenders shoulders. Anything other than that is legal defender aware he is about to be blocked or not. Try again buddy

Precisely. My coaches always taught me in High School to keep your head on a swivel and to play up and until the whistle. The players that Ward hits deserve it for standing around on the field completely oblivious of what's going on. This is not flag football or two hand touch, it's the NFL. To make it even more sad the guys that Ward is hitting usually have quite a bit of size and weight on him. He is picking on people bigger than him. That's balls right there.

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Precisely. My coaches always taught me in High School to keep your head on a swivel and to play up and until the whistle. The players that Ward hits deserve it for standing around on the field completely oblivious of what's going on. This is not flag football or two hand touch, it's the NFL. To make it even more sad the guys that Ward is hitting usually have quite a bit of size and weight on him. He is picking on people bigger than him. That's balls right there.

Yeah, it takes a lot of balls to nail a guy who is 20 yards away and behind the play.
How you squeeler fans make excuses for this guy is unreal. Just shows how clouded your thinking is when it comes to this team.:banging:

There is a reason he has owned the crown for the dirtiest player in the game for years.:tt:

stlrtruck
11-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah, it takes a lot of balls to nail a guy who is 20 yards away and behind the play.
How you squeeler fans make excuses for this guy is unreal. Just shows how clouded your thinking is when it comes to this team.:banging:

There is a reason he has owned the crown for the dirtiest player in the game for years.:tt:

Amazing a ratbird fan talking about excuses. Like the ones that ratbird fans make for ray-ray and a few of the other thugs you've had on defense throughout the years.

Some of Ward's hits were downfield blocks, setup the way you were taught to block in Pop-Warner leagues. The defensive players don't like it because it's a taste of their own medicine when they tee off on another player.

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Amazing a ratbird fan talking about excuses. Like the ones that ratbird fans make for ray-ray and a few of the other thugs you've had on defense throughout the years.

Some of Ward's hits were downfield blocks, setup the way you were taught to block in Pop-Warner leagues. The defensive players don't like it because it's a taste of their own medicine when they tee off on another player.

The key word is "some'.

I don't make excuses for anything "thugish" that a Ravens players would do. Never have.
I would love to see a squeeler fan admit Whines is a dirty player.

stlrtruck
11-08-2011, 01:24 PM
The key word is "some'.

I don't make excuses for anything "thugish" that a Ravens players would do. Never have.

I would if I thought he was a dirty player. But I've never seen him intentionally hurt anyone, I've never heard him put a bounty on anyone's head because he was hit too hard.

What I have seen is the man block down field the way we are taught in pop-warner league. Exactly the same way my defensive coach taught me to keep my head on a swivel because the offensive players were taught how to block downfield.

What is he suppose to do, let the guy get to the ball runner?

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I would if I thought he was a dirty player. But I've never seen him intentionally hurt anyone, I've never heard him put a bounty on anyone's head because he was hit too hard.

What I have seen is the man block down field the way we are taught in pop-warner league. Exactly the same way my defensive coach taught me to keep my head on a swivel because the offensive players were taught how to block downfield.

What is he suppose to do, let the guy get to the ball runner?

http://www.freep.com/article/20111108/SPORTS01/111108042/Suh-voted-dirtiest-player-NFL-by-contemporaries?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CSpor ts

Hmm, voted by the players. Whines slipped to fifth but Harrison picked up his slack, almost made to the top spot. I guess these two Pop Warner HOFers need to be on the field more to gain the crown.:tt:

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20111108/SPORTS01/111108042/Suh-voted-dirtiest-player-NFL-by-contemporaries?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CSpor ts

Hmm, voted by the players. Whines slipped to fifth but Harrison picked up his slack, almost made to the top spot. I guess these two Pop Warner HOFers need to be on the field more to gain the crown.:tt:

So 9 total players think Harrison is the dirtiest and 6 think it's Hines. Is this really supposed to mean something? Seriously? And 9 votes compared to the 36 Suh got is "almost made it to the top spot?" I guess math isn't your strong suit is it? :chuckle:

111 players from 31 teams? So they didn't even get players from all teams in this poll?

Just so you know...that's not even 1% of the vote for either player. Hell, it would take both their vote totals added together to get above that 1% mark. And that's what you use for proof that he's the dirtiest player? You suck at debating.

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 03:32 PM
So 9 total players think Harrison is the dirtiest and 6 think it's Hines. Is this really supposed to mean something? Seriously? And 9 votes compared to the 36 Suh got is "almost made it to the top spot?" I guess math isn't your strong suit is it? :chuckle:

111 players from 31 teams? So they didn't even get players from all teams in this poll?

Just so you know...[that's not even 1% of the vote for either player. Hell, it would take both their vote totals added together to get above that 1%mark[/B]. And that's what you use for proof that he's the dirtiest player? You suck at debating.

So if it was a thousand players you think it would turn out any different?
I guess it's not so bad to be a distant second to Suh. You really think it's not relevent because of how many players were polled or how much in second harrison is. You guys would jump all over this poll if a couple of Ravens were on it and you know it.

Oh by the way 10% of 111 is 11, just so you know.

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
So if it was a thousand players you think it would turn out any different?
I guess it's not so bad to be a distant second to Suh. You really think it's not relevent because of how many players were polled or how much in second harrison is. You guys would jump all over this poll if a couple of Ravens were on it and you know it.

No I wouldn't cause it's a shitty poll from a very small player pool. I have much better standards than that.

It doesn't matter if it would be the same if they polled 1,000 players...if it was the same result it would be the same percentage. :chuckle: And that still doesn't help your argument any. That would mean (roughly) 60 players out of 1,000 thought he was the dirtiest player...driving up his percentage to .06%. How devastating! :rofl:

You thinking it's relevant is just you grasping at straws. But you go ahead and tout that less than 1% (it's actually .054%) if it make you feel any better about your weak argument.

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 03:47 PM
No I wouldn't cause it's a shitty poll from a very small player pool. I have much better standards than that.

It doesn't matter if it would be the same if they polled 1,000 players...if it was the same result it would be the same percentage. :chuckle: And that still doesn't help your argument any. That would mean (roughly) 60 players out of 1,000 thought he was the dirtiest player...driving up his percentage to .06%. How devastating! :rofl:

You thinking it's relevant is just you grasping at straws. But you go ahead and tout that less than 1% (it's actually .054%) if it make you feel any better about your weak argument.

Just in case you missed my edit. 10% of 111 is 11, just so you know :rofl:

However you want to spin it. you got two out of the top five, congrats.

Sixburgher
11-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Someone needs to take a statistics class.

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Just in case you missed my edit. 10% of 111 is 11, just so you know :rofl:

However you want to spin it. you got two out of the top five, congrats.

I'm sorry, you're right...brain fart. Math isn't my strong suit either. I blame the calculator. :chuckle:

So that's just above 5% and still an extremely weak argument. Congrats on tossing around flimsy arguments like a fool! :thumbsup:

It's still a shit poll and doesn't even come close to solidly prove anything. And I still have much higher standards than that...especially when trying to prove a point. Whatever makes you feel better about grasping at straws though man.

Opt2loc
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm sorry, you're right...brain fart. Math isn't my strong suit either. :chuckle:

So that's just above 5% and still an extremely weak argument. Congrats on tossing around flimsy arguments like a fool! :thumbsup:

OUCH!!! That one hurt.

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 04:10 PM
OUCH!!! That one hurt.

Don't really care if it did or not. I'm just glad I'm not the one who brings up shitty polls to try and prove a point. I'd be more embarrassed than hurt actually. But whatever...it was a silly argument to begin with, you just made is sillier by bringing up the lame poll.

stlrtruck
11-08-2011, 10:50 PM

When you create a pansy league, you get pansy players that forget how the game is suppose to be played...by men!

Opt2loc
11-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Don't really care if it did or not. I'm just glad I'm not the one who brings up shitty polls to try and prove a point. I'd be more embarrassed than hurt actually. But whatever...it was a silly argument to begin with, you just made is sillier by bringing up the lame poll.

I see you didn't get I was joking with that line about being hurt. What a surprise that is.

Yeah, funny how it's probably just Lions and squeeler fans that think it's a lame poll. Doesn't matter if they polled 20 people or 20,000. Bottom line is two of the dirtiest players in the league play on the squeelers. You are all to lame to admit it. You could probably go around the whole NFL and the only people that would agree with you are squeeler fans, go figure. Get your head out of the clouds. You're acting like a fool.:applaudit:

I am done with this thread. Enjoy yourself!!!

SteelCityMom
11-09-2011, 08:35 AM
I see you didn't get I was joking with that line about being hurt. What a surprise that is.

Yeah, funny how it's probably just Lions and squeeler fans that think it's a lame poll. Doesn't matter if they polled 20 people or 20,000. Bottom line is two of the dirtiest players in the league play on the squeelers. You are all to lame to admit it. You could probably go around the whole NFL and the only people that would agree with you are squeeler fans, go figure. Get your head out of the clouds. You're acting like a fool.:applaudit:

I am done with this thread. Enjoy yourself!!!

Yes, I know you were joking...I just didn't care lol.

It's a poll of 111 players...get real. Do you base all your facts on such limited polls as those? 6 people man...6 people out of 111 is somehow significant to you. I just can't wrap my head around that, or how that equates to absolute fact in your tiny mind. It's just makes me laugh. Oops sorry, I mean 15 people across two players out of 111. Now it MUST be fact, right? I keep laughing at that...makes me think of Family Feud and how sometimes obvious answers aren't even listed. This is just so fugging silly. Honestly.

Bottom line...I don't care if 5% of those 111 people think Hines is a dirty players. Seriously. You're just making a giant fool out of yourself right now by not being able to admit that this poll is a joke.

You're attempts at football fan insults don't really bother me either...it's just a shield for you to try and cover up how stupid and ridiculous your point is. I get it, you don't like being shown up. Don't really care about that either.

But go ahead...keep making off the wall assumptions based on fan bias and a small sample poll. Whatever makes you feel like you've won. It's just so silly and short sighted and I'm glad I'm not as foolish and ignorant as that. Again, the fact that you keep touting this poll just means that you have zero debating skills and are incapable of backing up your words with anything meaningful. I'd run away from that too! :wave:

IowaSteeler927
11-13-2011, 04:25 AM
The key word is "some'.

Would you like some cheese and crackers with that whine? Why don't you take your whiney ass back to whatever rock you crawled out from under. I love how you Ratbird fans come out of the wood work when you finally manage to get over the hump of getting owned on a yearly basis, running your suckholes about anything and everything.

Ward does his job plain and simple. The play is not over until the whistle is blown. End of story. If you're retarded enough to just stand around completely oblivious to your surroundings then you plainly deserve to get blasted. Ward goes out and out hits your guys on defense to the point it's embarrassing and then the Ratbird fans and their prima donna players whine and cry and piss and moan about how dirty he is.

Funny how it's all just great and dandy when old Ray Ray the Murderer or Ed Reed lays out a big hit but when a wide receiver does his job and lays out some guy that has 40+lbs on him he's a "dirty player". Oh and Ward hasn't worn the crown the whole time, I believe Rodney Harrison had the honor before him if I remember correctly.

Big Daddy Beast
11-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Frankly I don't hate the Ravens, Bengals or Browns. I don't like them because they're division rivals, but it's not hate I feel for them. Only two teams I hate in the NFL: Patriots and Cowboys.

therocksteeler
11-13-2011, 05:09 PM

Drive (regular season) for show and putt (post season playoffs) for dough!

Oh and check this out off a Raven's Fan site omg what a goob. I will have to say with everthing he knows about the Steelers while asking his questions to fans he should consider a switch. Funny I live in NC and I have yet to see a Ravens jersey be worn here.

Raven's Goof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=anI9Ds_rEIU#!

stb_steeler
11-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Drive (regular season) for show and putt (post season playoffs) for dough!

Oh and check this out off a Raven's Fan site omg what a goob. I will have to say with everthing he knows about the Steelers while asking his questions to fans he should consider a switch. Funny I live in NC and I have yet to see a Ravens jersey be worn here.

Raven's Goof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=anI9Ds_rEIU#!

Was that a mock video with real steeler fans cause if they were real, im shocked at their answers....lol

BleedPurple
11-28-2011, 04:31 AM
Yes, I have that same hatred. Flacco played well against us, then again the defense was absolute garbage too, he still has one of the lowest completion percentages in football and will not carry you to a SB. These 2 games against us he has showed up, but he's been bad in the past and he's been bad against low level teams this year.

When? He's the winningest QB since he entered the league!

ricardisimo
11-28-2011, 04:59 AM
When? He's the winningest QB since he entered the league!
Whatever you're smoking, pass it around. Must be really good shit.

BleedPurple
11-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Whatever you're smoking, pass it around. Must be really good shit.

Since he entered the league, Joe is 44-22. Ben is 43-17. Brady is 33-13. Rodgers is 42-21. You can look through the rest, if you like, but since he entered the league in 2008, there is no QB who has more wins (regular+post season) than Joe Flacco.

Ricco Suavez
11-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Since he entered the league, Joe is 44-22. Ben is 43-17. Brady is 33-13. Rodgers is 42-21. You can look through the rest, if you like, but since he entered the league in 2008, there is no QB who has more wins (regular+post season) than Joe Flacco.

Try winning percentage and see what you get. Just because Joe cant win his division and then has to play extra playoff games to get his 44 out of 66 does not make it better than Ben 43 out of 60. Or .66667 vs .71667 winning percentage.

BleedPurple
11-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Try winning percentage and see what you get. Just because Joe cant win his division and then has to play extra playoff games to get his 44 out of 66 does not make it better than Ben 43 out of 60. Or .66667 vs .71667 winning percentage.

More like because ben can't make all his starts.

Fire Arians
11-28-2011, 11:14 PM

i guess according to that raven idiot, vinny testaverde is better than joe flacco, he's got more wins! :thumbsup:

Fire Arians
11-28-2011, 11:17 PM

and there's no quarterback out of all those you just mentioned with less super bowl wins than joe flacco.

congrats on average joe for being the biggest paper champion in the league?

ricardisimo
11-29-2011, 01:09 AM
I don't even know where to begin with this. Vinny Testaverde (or Dave Krieg, or Jim Everett, or...) is as good a place as any. Or how about Brendon Ayanbadejo, who's been on the same Ravens team for the same amount of time. Is he the "winningest" LB in the league?

Dictionary.com defines winningest as "winning most often." I don't know that we have to look into this any further, although I think that regularly choking away the big games - as Joe has most assuredly done - would disqualify him roundly and soundly.

If we're going to talk about quarterbacks actually winning games, a good place to start is game-winning drives. Joe Flacco has 10, as many as Jason Campbell, Alex Smith and Byron Leftwich (who's barely played the past five years). Matt Ryan has 15 in the same number of years.

Ben has 23. That's winning.

BleedPurple
11-29-2011, 07:28 AM
i guess according to that raven idiot, vinny testaverde is better than joe flacco, he's got more wins! :thumbsup:

Wow you're an idiot. My stat is wins since 2008. Testaverde retired in 2008. Herp. Anyways, why are you all so mad about Joe's success? lol. Is it because Ben is on his way down and Joe is on his way up?

BleedPurple
11-29-2011, 07:36 AM
and there's no quarterback out of all those you just mentioned with less super bowl wins than joe flacco.

congrats on average joe for being the biggest paper champion in the league?

yea yea yea, you keep talking. Joe is just going to quietly get better and better every single year, whooping your ass twice this year, including carrying us to a win with 8 seconds left against your OLD, SLOW defense. IF you make the playoffs, we'll kick your asses again at M&T. When your terrible ass team is watching the SB instead of playing in it, you can talk about how average Joe is.

ricardisimo
11-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Can't wait to hear the excuses this year when they fail yet again to get past us in the Divisionals or AFCCG. Whatever. It'll be a good game, that much we know.
:drink:

Ricco Suavez
11-29-2011, 05:50 PM
More like because ben can't make all his starts.

Five games difference. Ben serves four game suspension and Flaccid and the Rabids play a wildcard game. Either way Ben as QB has a better win percentage during same time. BTW the Steelers won 3 of 4 of Bens suspension, with him playing they win all four.

I find it funny that you say Flaccid's stock is rising while Ben's is fading. Even with the Steelers missing the playoffs one year of the time frame Ben still has a higher win percentage as QB.

Fire Arians
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
yea yea yea, you keep talking. Joe is just going to quietly get better and better every single year, whooping your ass twice this year, including carrying us to a win with 8 seconds left against your OLD, SLOW defense. IF you make the playoffs, we'll kick your asses again at M&T. When your terrible ass team is watching the SB instead of playing in it, you can talk about how average Joe is.

yeah see, joe sucks. what's this having to get better year after year, ben won it in his 2nd year. if joe doesn't have it by now, he just won't. better hope your defense gets good enough to carry him like they did trent dilfer cause flacco ain't ever gonna be anybody.

yeah that old and slow team is 8-3 and has a 99% chance of making the playoffs, so see you in january, and you better hope jacco doesnt choke like usual in a big game :wink02:

tony hipchest
11-29-2011, 11:14 PM
when it comes to the tale of the tape, ben has flacco beat in EVERY single passing category. ben is regularly mentioned with the likes of brady, brees, rodgers, and manning when it comes to wins, passer rating, completion percentage, and most importantly- superbowls.

lets take a very important passer statistic (completion %) and see who are the 5 suckiest in the NFL-

27 Mark Sanchez NYJ QB 210 373 56.3
28 Joe Flacco BAL QB 230 411 56.0
29 Sam Bradford STL QB 179 328 54.6
30 Christian Ponder MIN QB 92 169 54.4
31 Curtis Painter IND QB 132 243 54.3
32 Blaine Gabbert JAC QB 128 264 48.5

:rofl: thats some pretty good company flacco keeps! he sucks worse than mark ****ing sanchez HAHAHAHAHZOMG:laughing:TOODAMNFUNNY!

ravenfans have absolutely no business even comparing themselves to the steelers until they are no longer playing second fiddle and the little red headded stepbrothers to the freaking J-E-T-S.

the best the ravenfans can ever hope for is that flacco be mentioned in the same breath as dilfer and johnson instead of glabbert, sanchez, and ponder.

that is some hilariously serious ownage.

Fire Arians
11-29-2011, 11:23 PM
joe flacco's highlight reel = incomplete pass.... oh flag on the play, pass interference! x50

BleedPurple
11-30-2011, 04:43 PM
yeah see, joe sucks. what's this having to get better year after year, ben won it in his 2nd year. if joe doesn't have it by now, he just won't. better hope your defense gets good enough to carry him like they did trent dilfer cause flacco ain't ever gonna be anybody.

yeah that old and slow team is 8-3 and has a 99% chance of making the playoffs, so see you in january, and you better hope jacco doesnt choke like usual in a big game :wink02:

I'm not trying to say Joe is Peyton Manning, but when did Manning win his first SB? Oh yea, year 9. So your first point is moronic. And hey, let's look at Ben's numbers in his meteoric rise to SB history! He must be the second coming of QBs!!!

Oh, wait. . . oh, my. . . .

9 of 21 for 123 yds and 2 picks. . . Ouch. No wait, he got a TD! Oh. . . a rushing TD. Who got carried that year? Oh hey, he set a record though! Lowest passer rating of any winning QB in NFL history in a superbowl! 22.6! Impressive!!

BleedPurple
11-30-2011, 04:44 PM
joe flacco's highlight reel = incomplete pass.... oh flag on the play, pass interference! x50

Could have sworn Smith caught that one that put your asses away for the second time this season. . . let me run back the DVR.

Yup, he definitely caught it. I would say that's highlight reel material.

BleedPurple
11-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Five games difference. Ben serves four game suspension and Flaccid and the Rabids play a wildcard game. Either way Ben as QB has a better win percentage during same time. BTW the Steelers won 3 of 4 of Bens suspension, with him playing they win all four.

I find it funny that you say Flaccid's stock is rising while Ben's is fading. Even with the Steelers missing the playoffs one year of the time frame Ben still has a higher win percentage as QB.

Oh yea, he wasn't injured, you're right. . . He's just a rapist. Much better :sofunny:

Fire Arians
11-30-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm not trying to say Joe is Peyton Manning, but when did Manning win his first SB? Oh yea, year 9. So your first point is moronic. And hey, let's look at Ben's numbers in his meteoric rise to SB history! He must be the second coming of QBs!!!

9 of 21 for 123 yds and 2 picks. . . Ouch. No wait, he got a TD! Oh. . . a rushing TD. Who got carried that year? Oh hey, he set a record though! Lowest passer rating of any winning QB in NFL history in a superbowl! 22.6! Impressive!!

Manning = choke artist and there's no denying that. He's been choking in championship / playoff games since his high school career. yeah after about 20 or so tries at winning a championship since his pop warner days he finally made it. congrats? he'll definitely be a first ballot hall of famer because of his uncanny ability to run up the stats on overmatched opponents. ever notice how much his stats drop when he plays against real teams?

heheh, knew you'd mention ben's game against the seahawks but also never mention how ben carried the team through the playoffs and got them to the super bowl. Something Joe flacco has never done.

Fire Arians
11-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Could have sworn Smith caught that one that put your asses away for the second time this season. . . let me run back the DVR.

Yup, he definitely caught it. I would say that's highlight reel material.

yeah, you mean after torrey smith pushed off, but they called the flag wrongly on william gay anyway for insurance, maybe just incase that was one of flacco's usual incompletions? yeah we all seen that.

Ricco Suavez
11-30-2011, 10:19 PM

And Ben played very well in three playoff games , all on the road to get to a Superbowl that his team won. Remind me again what has Flaccid done?

SteelCityMom
11-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh yea, he wasn't injured, you're right. . . He's just a rapist. Much better :sofunny:

And you have a HOF murderer on your team. That's something to brag about, right? :noidea:

Note: Lewis never served a suspension b/c he was suspected of killing people. Ben served a suspension because he was accused of rape. See the difference yet?

SteelCityMom
11-30-2011, 10:33 PM

Just for reference...you're the one who brought up Manning. If the Colts QB is who you are basing your judgements off of, that's fine. I guess I understand since I'm sure you and all Ravens fans wish they had him. You do not though, so I'm not sure where Manning fits into your whole argument.

Simply put...Ben has led SB winning teams. Joe has not. There may come a time when Joe does...but don't talk down on a SB winning QB just b/c you're jealous that your own QB hasn't gotten you close enough.

That stench reeks.

BleedPurple
11-30-2011, 10:37 PM
And you have a HOF murderer on your team. That's something to brag about, right? :noidea:

Note: Lewis never served a suspension b/c he was suspected of killing people. Ben served a suspension because he was accused of rape. See the difference yet?

Except Lewis was never suspected of anything but being a witness. Ben bought his way out of a trial. . .

SteelCityMom
11-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Except Lewis was never suspected of anything but being a witness. Ben bought his way out of a trial. . .

Are you stupid? Lewis was never suspected of anything but being a witness? Is that why he went to trial in an orange jump suit then? :sofunny:

Ben bought his way out of trial? Proof please?

I guess Ben must have had a better lawyer than Lewis. :chuckle: (Inside joke...they both had the same lawyer)

Keep talking out of your ass man...it's doing wonders for you.

tony hipchest
11-30-2011, 10:53 PM
why did ray lewis pay off the 2 families of the 2 young men left dead in the streets.

oh heres another big ben SB record- youngest qb to WIN a SB.

2 more appearances and he ties john elway for most SB starts.

2 more wins and he matches joe montana and terry bradshaw for most SB wins.

one thing is for certain... it may not be this year, but ben WILL lead the steelers to atleast another 2 SB appearances before his career is done.

put that in your pipe and smoke it!

MACH1
12-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Are you stupid? Lewis was never suspected of anything but being a witness? Is that why he went to trial in an orange jump suit then? :sofunny:

I guess Ben must have had a better lawyer than Lewis. :chuckle: (Inside joke...they both had the same lawyer)

Lets put a visual to that shall we.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pmcTX-zt94g/TdryH7LnAmI/AAAAAAAAAJE/ahMqF7Bi40M/s1600/RayLewis1-714266.jpg

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 01:18 AM

:rofl: funny thing, you don't have to commit a murder to get those little orange suits. He plead guilty to obstruction, because . . .wait for it. . . he was a witness. And he lied about it.

As for proof of the payoff. . . well, we don't get any do we? That's kind of the point of a pay off. What I do know is that the guy is so slimy even Art Rooney doesn't want anything to do with him. . .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5121614

Too bad they couldn't get a top 10 pick for him. . .

ricardisimo
12-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Following a Super Bowl XXXIV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXIV) party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a fight broke out between Lewis and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, and eleven days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Fulton County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_County,_Georgia) District Attorney Paul Howard alleged that the bloodstained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[30] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis#cite_note-cnnsi_whitesuit-29)
Lewis claimed that the prosecution knew he was not involved in the murder but chose to go ahead with the case anyway, saying "You don't care if I'm guilty or not. You gonna make sure I go to jail for life."[31] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis#cite_note-30) Lewis' attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, of the Atlanta law firm Garland, Samuel & Loeb, negotiated a plea agreement with Howard, the Fulton County District Attorney, where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Sixburgher
12-01-2011, 03:12 AM
Lewis' attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, of the Atlanta law firm Garland, Samuel & Loeb, negotiated a plea agreement with Howard, the Fulton County District Attorney, where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Let's also not forget that Oakley and Sweeting were both later acquitted. But I'm sure Ray Lewis is doing all he possibly can to find the "real killer".

ricardisimo
12-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Let's also not forget that Oakley and Sweeting were both later acquitted. But I'm sure Ray Lewis is doing all he possibly can to find the "real killer".
Well, the point being that Lewis was not indicted on obstruction charges, he was indicted for murder. Obstruction appeared later, probably when the DA calculated that wealthy and famous Lewis (in the post-OJ world) could go completely scotfree with his high-powered lawyers, so why not get him with something else, and secure his testimony as well?

And get him they did. And of course, for some bizarre reason he paid hush money to the families of his victims. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for that, which BleedPurple will be providing forthwith. What he cannot provide is even the remotest hint that Ben was required in any way, shape or form to pay anyone a dime, or otherwise to threaten anyone into silence, for anything involving his case.

For the record, I think Ben is probably a sleazebag, and my daughters will never date anyone like him if I have any say in the matter. Unfortunately, I cannot possibly prevent my children from going to nightclubs and getting murdered by rich wackos like Lewis, but maybe I can steer them away from drunken, self-important jocks.

Buddha Bus
12-01-2011, 04:30 AM
:rofl: funny thing, you don't have to commit a murder to get those little orange suits. He plead guilty to obstruction, because . . .wait for it. . . he was a witness. And he lied about it.

As for proof of the payoff. . . well, we don't get any do we? That's kind of the point of a pay off. What I do know is that the guy is so slimy even Art Rooney doesn't want anything to do with him. . .

Which is STILL more criminal than anything Ben was ever even charged with. You do know a conviction is much worse than an allegation.... right? And it was something that he pled down to, so at minimum, he witnessed a murder and tried to protect his friends by covering it up.

Yep, the Maryland school systems are still shit.

SteelCityMom
12-01-2011, 08:53 AM

Oh ok, cool...I get it. You think Ben is slimy because there is no proof he raped anyone, but Lewis is all right, because at the very least, all he did was watch his buddies murder a dude, then lied about it. Makes perfect sense.

And you do know that obstruction wasn't the initial charge...as Ric has kindly pointed out. He was indicted on murder charges, not obstruction charges. The murder charges are the reason he had that pretty orange suit on.

Gotta love your spin on the whole situation though...please continue to make stuff up though. It's funny.

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh ok, cool...I get it. You think Ben is slimy because there is no proof he raped anyone, but Lewis is all right, because at the very least, all he did was watch his buddies murder a dude, then lied about it. Makes perfect sense.

And you do know that obstruction wasn't the initial charge...as Ric has kindly pointed out. He was indicted on murder charges, not obstruction charges. The murder charges are the reason he had that pretty orange suit on.

Gotta love your spin on the whole situation though...please continue to make stuff up though. It's funny.

1. It is called a squeeze. Prosecutors knew he didn't do it, the charges were a way to get him to testify against his friends. There are several witnesses who say Lewis was acting as a peacemaker during the fight that led to the stabbings, and there was no evidence against him at all. Or do you think everyone who is indicted is guilty?

2. Ben is slimy because:

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-3-drunk-pictures.jpg

Bottom line: Ray got off because there wasn't any evidence against him, Ben got off because a cop at the scene called his most public victim "a drunk bitch". Unfortunately, in this country, being "a drunk bitch" means big sweaty fratboy jerkoffs can force themselves on you without any consequences.

SteelCityMom
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM
1. It is called a squeeze. Prosecutors knew he didn't do it, the charges were a way to get him to testify against his friends. There are several witnesses who say Lewis was acting as a peacemaker during the fight that led to the stabbings, and there was no evidence against him at all. Or do you think everyone who is indicted is guilty?

2. Ben is slimy because:

Bottom line: Ray got off because there wasn't any evidence against him, Ben got off because a cop at the scene called his most public victim "a drunk bitch". Unfortunately, in this country, being "a drunk bitch" means big sweaty fratboy jerkoffs can force themselves on you without any consequences.

First off, I never defended Bens character. Never said he was a good guy, or even a half decent one. You're rationale for why you think he is guilty is quite a weak one, at best. You asked if every person who is indicted is guilty...but you are unable to turn that same question around regarding Bens case. Is every man who is accused automatically guilty? Seems so in your mind.

With that said, it's quite hilarious that you are on here defending Lewis (which I understand) and asking if I think everyone who is indicted is guilty. I obviously don't think that. I'm just using your own argument against you...and it's working. It's amusing that in one sentence you defend Lewis, basically because as Americans we all have the right to be innocent until proven guilty...and then in the next sentence vilify and place your own opinion of guilt on Ben even though there wasn't even enough evidence for a trial. Hypocrite much?

On a side note, can you give me this weeks lottery numbers? You seem to have all kinds of insider information and or have incredible psychic powers regarding Bens accusation and lack of trial. I figure if you have the clairvoyance to be able to know for fact what happened, you might know how to score me some easy money too.

Fire Arians
12-01-2011, 01:49 PM

2. Ben is slimy because:

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ben-roethlisberger-3-drunk-pictures.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/02/02/sports/02super.xlarge3.jpg

:blah: I don't hear anything other than hate hate hate hate hate hate hate lol

does joe flacco even have one of these?

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 01:57 PM
First off, I never defended Bens character. Never said he was a good guy, or even a half decent one. You're rationale for why you think he is guilty is quite a weak one, at best. You asked if every person who is indicted is guilty...but you are unable to turn that same question around regarding Bens case. Is every man who is accused automatically guilty? Seems so in your mind.

With that said, it's quite hilarious that you are on here defending Lewis (which I understand) and asking if I think everyone who is indicted is guilty. I obviously don't think that. I'm just using your own argument against you...and it's working. It's amusing that in one sentence you defend Lewis, basically because as Americans we all have the right to be innocent until proven guilty...and then in the next sentence vilify and place your own opinion of guilt on Ben even though there wasn't even enough evidence for a trial. Hypocrite much?

On a side note, can you give me this weeks lottery numbers? You seem to have all kinds of insider information and or have incredible psychic powers regarding Bens accusation and lack of trial. I figure if you have the clairvoyance to be able to know for fact what happened, you might know how to score me some easy money too.

Accused three times. Around the third time it starts looking bad. Also, I am not clairvoyant, I read an article last night with the quote from the cop. I will try to find my source.

SteelCityMom
12-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Accused three times. Around the third time it starts looking bad. Also, I am not clairvoyant, I read an article last night with the quote from the cop. I will try to find my source.

3 times is a little shaky. I know of the third one, but that seemed more like a bandwagon accusation than anything else. And not even a hint of a lawsuit or trial even came of it.

And I agree that it looks bad. It looked just as bad for Lewis, evidence or no evidence. He watched his buddies commit murder, and even if he was trying to play peacemaker...that doesn't make a whole lot of difference when you turn around and lie for your murdering friends now does it. That's pretty bad. Doesn't make either of them guilty though (or innocent).

Go ahead and find the source if you want, but it's been nearly 2 years and whatever the cop said or didn't say had no bearing on whether or not there was a trial. Bottom line, the girl dropped the charges. And yes, I understand that doesn't mean nothing happened.

We can go back and forth on both cases and the evidence in them all day if you like, but none of that will change the fact that Ben was never proven guilty of rape (or even charged), and Lewis was never convicted of murder. You can't defend one under the premise of innocent until proven guilty and then hold the other to a completely different standard. That's pure hypocrisy and you know it. All you're doing right now is twisting everything to fit your opinion of Ben being guilty.

Fire Arians
12-01-2011, 03:17 PM

when the first accuser sends text messages to her co-workers bragging about having sex with ben, i guess it's safe to say it wasn't rape

second accuser denies she was raped, and also her story and friends' stories changed about 5-6 times. probably some gold digger in the making, chasing a check because I'm guessing she's too stupid to make i through the college she's attending.

ben's only mistake is messing around with floozies at the bar, who may be after his money. he should stick to dating other high profile women like the golf chick :chuckle:

going out and getting your party on isn't a crime

Sixburgher
12-01-2011, 03:48 PM
3 times is a little shaky. I know of the third one, but that seemed more like a bandwagon accusation than anything else. And not even a hint of a lawsuit or trial even came of it.

Yeah, the third "victim" was so mortified and distraught, she apparently even went back for more. :rolleyes:

"The GBI's month-long investigation into a rape accusation leveled against Ben Roethlisberger uncovered an allegation -- unsubstantiated -- by a second woman that the Steelers quarterback forced himself upon her.

The incident allegedly occurred during a party at Roethlisberger's house in Reynolds Plantation. A young woman not interviewed by authorities claims the quarterback pulled his pants down and told her she could “do whatever she wants," according to the GBI report.

A week later, the woman, believed to be 21 or 22, attended another party thrown by Roethlisberger. She claims the 28-year-old quarterback was drunk and forced his hand up her skirt. She was able to escape and informed her father of the incident but he apparently encouraged his daughter not to pursue a criminal complaint, the report states."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/gbi-report-another-woman-465574.html

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 04:40 PM

And I agree that it looks bad. It looked just as bad for Lewis, evidence or no evidence. He watched his buddies commit murder, and even if he was trying to play peacemaker...that doesn't make a whole lot of difference when you turn around and lie for your murdering friends now does it. That's pretty bad. Doesn't make either of them guilty though (or innocent).

Go ahead and find the source if you want, but it's been nearly 2 years and whatever the cop said or didn't say had no bearing on whether or not there was a trial. Bottom line, the girl dropped the charges. And yes, I understand that doesn't mean nothing happened.

We can go back and forth on both cases and the evidence in them all day if you like, but none of that will change the fact that Ben was never proven guilty of rape (or even charged), and Lewis was never convicted of murder. You can't defend one under the premise of innocent until proven guilty and then hold the other to a completely different standard. That's pure hypocrisy and you know it. All you're doing right now is twisting everything to fit your opinion of Ben being guilty.

Think that about sums it up.

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Yeah, the third "victim" was so mortified and distraught, she apparently even went back for more. :rolleyes:

"The GBI's month-long investigation into a rape accusation leveled against Ben Roethlisberger uncovered an allegation -- unsubstantiated -- by a second woman that the Steelers quarterback forced himself upon her.

The incident allegedly occurred during a party at Roethlisberger's house in Reynolds Plantation. A young woman not interviewed by authorities claims the quarterback pulled his pants down and told her she could “do whatever she wants," according to the GBI report.

A week later, the woman, believed to be 21 or 22, attended another party thrown by Roethlisberger. She claims the 28-year-old quarterback was drunk and forced his hand up her skirt. She was able to escape and informed her father of the incident but he apparently encouraged his daughter not to pursue a criminal complaint, the report states."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/gbi-report-another-woman-465574.html

If that article is supposed to defend ben, it was a really bad choice. You're saying if women go to two of Ben's parties they should expect to be sexually assaulted both times? Or that she somehow deserved it? Welcome to three decades ago, we have progressed as a society since then.

SteelCityMom
12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
If that article is supposed to defend ben, it was a really bad choice. You're saying if women go to two of Ben's parties they should expect to be sexually assaulted both times? Or that she somehow deserved it? Welcome to three decades ago, we have progressed as a society since then.

As a women, I can say this with 100% conviction...If I went to a party at a guys house who I thought was sleezy and was trying to do things to me or with me that I didn't approve of, I wouldn't go back.

No one is saying that if something like that happened, that means the girl deserved it or anything...but it's a stupid thing to do.

Yeah, I get your point about 3 decades ago...but another thing that comes with our society now, is that it is much easier for a woman to cry wolf. Look no further than Kobe or the (can't think of the schools name) rugby team allegations. Shit goes both ways, and that's unfortunate because there really are women being raped and violated. Rape is a very hard crime to prove...and a very touchy subject. Adding women giving false accusations now, and it's just a whole shit storm that no man, guilty or innocent, wants to be involved in. I can tell you this though, real rapists usually aren't noticeable assholes (like Ben is or has been in the past). They are usually more like serial killers and try their best to hide their wicked intentions. Criminal chameleons.

Sixburgher
12-01-2011, 04:55 PM

Christ, you're really thick. The point of my posting that article was if she was assaulted in the first damn place, is anyone reasonably supposed to believe she'd put herself in the SAME situation one week later? Also factor in that this allegation came to light when it was open season on Ben Roethlisberger in the media, and, well, you got a pretty suspect story, in my opinion.

ricardisimo
12-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Christ, you're really thick. The point of my posting that article was if she was assaulted in the first damn place, is anyone reasonably supposed to believe she'd put herself in the SAME situation one week later? Also factor in that this allegation came to light when it was open season on Ben Roethlisberger in the media, and, well, you got a pretty suspect story, in my opinion.
I think you're going down a slippery slope. Let's suppose she was assaulted, and then went to his party a week later. It might be stupid (and college kids can be pretty freaking stupid) but there's no law against stupid. There is a law against assault, and for some weird reason with rape (and pretty much only with rape and related crimes against women) the conversation always turns to what was the woman doing, thinking, wearing, whatever. That's centuries, millennia of machismo bred and beaten into us popping out.

If I got the shit kicked out of me walking to work, no one asks what I was wearing, why I decided to walk that route, if I'm a gold-digger for pressing charges, etc. And if I get the shit kicked out of me a week later walking to work, I might get called snakebitten or cursed, or the cops might start looking into gang activity, or who knows what, but no one calls me stupid or claims I'm asking for it.

People need to check themselves, I guess is what I'm saying. Ben's not worth defending in these matters, and certainly neither is Ray Lewis.

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 05:30 PM

So. Let's say you go to a party and your friend is really drunk, and he takes a swing at you. Do you never ever see that person again? No, you probably give them the benefit of the doubt, that they were just being a jerk because they were drunk. You don't expect that the next time you go to a party with them they are going hit you over the head with a beer bottle. So yes, I can see her "putting herself in the same situation" again, because that situation is a PARTY. You are trying to portray that as some bizarre behavior, but I don't see it. Maybe her friends begged her to come, maybe she was pressured, maybe she just wasn't expecting to have a hand forced up her skirt, you don't know, and neither do I.

Bottom line: you don't put yourself in a position to be assaulted, and going to someone's party twice is not a green light for them to put their hand up your skirt. So yes, I think she could reasonably assume that she could go to a party without being felt up by Ben Brosephburger.

SCMom, I agree that times have changed and there is no way to say she isn't crying wolf. But I won't agree with this guy that she is lying because she went to the party. To me that does not compute.

BleedPurple
12-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I think you're going down a slippery slope. Let's suppose she was assaulted, and then went to his party a week later. It might be stupid (and college kids can be pretty freaking stupid) but there's no law against stupid. There is a law against assault, and for some weird reason with rape (and pretty much only with rape and related crimes against women) the conversation always turns to what was the woman doing, thinking, wearing, whatever. That's centuries, millennia of machismo bred and beaten into us popping out.

If I got the shit kicked out of me walking to work, no one asks what I was wearing, why I decided to walk that route, if I'm a gold-digger for pressing charges, etc. And if I get the shit kicked out of me a week later walking to work, I might get called snakebitten or cursed, or the cops might start looking into gang activity, or who knows what, but no one calls me stupid or claims I'm asking for it.

People need to check themselves, I guess is what I'm saying.

I had essentially the same thing typed up, but switched out my example a little bit. Agree 100%

Sixburgher
12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
People need to check themselves, I guess is what I'm saying. Ben's not worth defending in these matters, and certainly neither is Ray Lewis.

Not defending him. I seriously questioned the veracity of that particular allegation at the time it was made, not to mention the timing of it, that's all. Still do.

Buddha Bus
12-01-2011, 05:46 PM

2. Ben is slimy because:

Wow! I'm completely convinced now that Ben is a rapist! These pictures prove everything and it's open and shut! If the attorneys for these "victims" would have been smart enough or good enough to locate this smoking gun, then they would have assuredly secured charges and then a conviction against Ben for the crime of rape. It's all so clear to me now!

"Thank you", oh deft detective. You have done a great service for society today by finding the fool-proof evidence of Ben's guilt and we can only hope he will now be brought to justice for his heinous crimes. You should really consider a career change to federal prosecutor from your current job of sitting in your mommy's basement snacking on Cheetos and whacking off to Ray Lewis' Old Spice commercial.

QYBz2befSfY

SteelCityMom
12-01-2011, 05:54 PM
So. Let's say you go to a party and your friend is really drunk, and he takes a swing at you. Do you never ever see that person again? No, you probably give them the benefit of the doubt, that they were just being a jerk because they were drunk. You don't expect that the next time you go to a party with them they are going hit you over the head with a beer bottle. So yes, I can see her "putting herself in the same situation" again, because that situation is a PARTY. You are trying to portray that as some bizarre behavior, but I don't see it. Maybe her friends begged her to come, maybe she was pressured, maybe she just wasn't expecting to have a hand forced up her skirt, you don't know, and neither do I.

Bottom line: you don't put yourself in a position to be assaulted, and going to someone's party twice is not a green light for them to put their hand up your skirt. So yes, I think she could reasonably assume that she could go to a party without being felt up by Ben Brosephburger.

SCMom, I agree that times have changed and there is no way to say she isn't crying wolf. But I won't agree with this guy that she is lying because she went to the party. To me that does not compute.

No, you are right. And I don't mean to assume that a woman holds all the onus in a situation like this. As Ric pointed out, stupid decision or not, being stupid doesn't mean it's ok to be assaulted.

Rape is a tough thing. I try to always look at it through objective eyes, from both perspectives.

On one hand, I can certainly see Ben being a complete douche and taking things too far (or even to a criminal level). On the other hand, I know the kind of "sue happy" society we live in, and I know that there are ignorant people out there trying to make a buck.

It's not a good situation at all. And it almost always comes down to he said/she said. It's hard as hell to prove and prosecute. But there are always two sides to every story, and honestly, the only people who know for sure what happened that night are Ben and the girl...and she dropped her charges.

Ben is most certainly an asshole...and has probably taken liberties with women. Whether those liberties are rape or not, I have no clue. But I'm not going to vilify the man without proof...or with media proof at best.

ricardisimo
12-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Please tell me that Old Spice commercial was directed by the guy that did Gentlemen Broncos (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161418/). Everything would make sense then.

IowaSteeler927
12-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Wow I can't believe how many idiots from opposing team's fanbases still bring up the sexual assault allegations. Probably still be bringing them up 10 years from now, because you've got nothing else to fall back on. I had a fellow member of Steeler Nation wearing a Roethlisberger jersey ask me at the Steelers - Chiefs game as we were leaving how many times I got called a "rapist" because I too was wearing a Roethlisberger jersey. I told him I hadn't been called it and he told me he got called it five seperate times. It just goes to show how absolutely ignorant some people are.

Read up on the details of the case bleedpurple. The first girl that accused Ben from Lake Tahoe is a nut case and her own friends dispute her story. The second accuser was following Ben around from bar to bar wearing a shirt that said "DTF" on it. I find it highly unlikely that Ben and his body guards just scooted her off to the bathroom where Ben raped her without her putting up a fight and resisting him and without someone hearing it and trying to help her. I also find it fishy that her family never decided to press charges. I think if my daughter came to me and told me some guy raped her in a bathroom i would be trying to press charges just to prove a point even if it didn't pan out.

Can't wait to watch your Ratbirds lose another game. I am sure they'll drop another one to a bad team that they should easily beat. They've done it before, and they can do it again.

Ben is most certainly an asshole...and has probably taken liberties with women. Whether those liberties are rape or not, I have no clue. But I'm not going to vilify the man without proof...or with media proof at best.

How does going out and drinking and having fun make him an asshole? I guess I'm an asshole for having fun while i was in college. I would venture so far as to say he's obviously made poor choices by putting himself in a position for gold diggers to make false accusations but he's human just like the rest of us and has made mistakes that he's apologized for. The guy donates to local law enforcement so they can have police dogs. He's obviously got somewhat of a heart.

Dante Stallworth doesn't even get as much crap and he KILLED a person because he decided to drive a car while he was intoxicated.

Ray Lewis was actually CONVICTED of Obstruction after he admitted to issuing a false statement to authorites in regards to the murders of Richard Lollar and Jacinth Baker. He also paid out settlements to their families. He admitted he lied to help cover up the fact that his buddies murdered two guys .His bloody clothes mysteriously disappeared and Sweeting and Oakley were acquitted because Lewis paid for their defense. So bleedpurple if you want to call out Ben for non-convictions and allegations I'll call out Ray Ray for lying for pals to law enforcment, and paying for the defense of two people who should've been thrown to the wolves.

BleedPurple
12-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Wow I can't believe how many idiots from opposing team's fanbases still bring up the sexual assault allegations. Probably still be bringing them up 10 years from now, because you've got nothing else to fall back on. I had a fellow member of Steeler Nation wearing a Roethlisberger jersey ask me at the Steelers - Chiefs game as we were leaving how many times I got called a "rapist" because I too was wearing a Roethlisberger jersey. I told him I hadn't been called it and he told me he got called it five seperate times. It just goes to show how absolutely ignorant some people are.

Read up on the details of the case bleedpurple. The first girl that accused Ben from Lake Tahoe is a nut case and her own friends dispute her story. The second accuser was following Ben around from bar to bar wearing a shirt that said "DTF" on it. I find it highly unlikely that Ben and his body guards just scooted her off to the bathroom where Ben raped her without her putting up a fight and resisting him and without someone hearing it and trying to help her. I also find it fishy that her family never decided to press charges. I think if my daughter came to me and told me some guy raped her in a bathroom i would be trying to press charges just to prove a point even if it didn't pan out.

Can't wait to watch your Ratbirds lose another game. I am sure they'll drop another one to a bad team that they should easily beat. They've done it before, and they can do it again.

How does going out and drinking and having fun make him an asshole? I guess I'm an asshole for having fun while i was in college. I would venture so far as to say he's obviously made poor choices by putting himself in a position for gold diggers to make false accusations but he's human just like the rest of us and has made mistakes that he's apologized for. The guy donates to local law enforcement so they can have police dogs. He's obviously got somewhat of a heart.

Dante Stallworth doesn't even get as much crap and he KILLED a person because he decided to drive a car while he was intoxicated.

Ray Lewis was actually CONVICTED of Obstruction after he admitted to issuing a false statement to authorites in regards to the murders of Richard Lollar and Jacinth Baker. He also paid out settlements to their families. He admitted he lied to help cover up the fact that his buddies murdered two guys .His bloody clothes mysteriously disappeared and Sweeting and Oakley were acquitted because Lewis paid for their defense. So bleedpurple if you want to call out Ben for non-convictions and allegations I'll call out Ray Ray for lying for pals to law enforcment, and paying for the defense of two people who should've been thrown to the wolves.

3. Accused 3 times. I don't care how big a **** you perceive the victims to be. No means no. Period. But this is covered ground, and I know that most people feel they need to make a character judgment before a woman can be considered a rape victim. I am just glad we don't take in to account how much a person deserves to be robbed or murdered. SMH.

Rape or not, if you get drunk and treat women the way Ben does (i.e. whipping your dick out at a party and offering it to the general vicinity) then yes, you are an asshole. Maybe you were just an asshole in college, I don't know you. :noidea:

As for that third woman, I did read up on it, and there is a little bit more to the story: "The woman was seen by a doctor and visual signs of physical trauma typically found in raped women that were recorded after the alleged rape incident happened to her"

tony hipchest
12-09-2011, 08:37 PM
enough ravenfan!

you got big ben penis envy. we get it.

your jealousy just makes you look petty though.

IowaSteeler927
01-01-2012, 03:26 AM
3. Accused 3 times. I don't care how big a **** you perceive the victims to be. No means no. Period. But this is covered ground, and I know that most people feel they need to make a character judgment before a woman can be considered a rape victim. I am just glad we don't take in to account how much a person deserves to be robbed or murdered. SMH.

Rape or not, if you get drunk and treat women the way Ben does (i.e. whipping your dick out at a party and offering it to the general vicinity) then yes, you are an asshole. Maybe you were just an asshole in college, I don't know you. :noidea:

As for that third woman, I did read up on it, and there is a little bit more to the story: "The woman was seen by a doctor and visual signs of physical trauma typically found in raped women that were recorded after the alleged rape incident happened to her"

Oh boy cause you wouldn't have trauma down there when you're having sex with someone, the doctors even admitted that there was nothing there to prove it was rape. Once again I'll point out the fact that the family chose not to press charges against him which is curious they said they didn't want to recant the accusations but that they didn't want to press charges. Again if that was my daughter I'd of gone after his ass with everything I possibly could. I don't think a bunch of drunken sorority girls are very believable to begin with.

As for McNulty the first accuser, she's an idiot through and through. Her own friend swore on an affidavit against her. So again I'll reiterate to you that Ben is only guilty of putting himself in position for gold diggers to make false accusations. I'll agree it was stupid and that he might of been being an ass in at least the Milledgeville incident but I'm not going to crucify a guy who wasn't convicted of anything. If the Rooney's thought there was an actual truth to the situation Ben would of been traded off for crappy late round draft picks just like Santonio Holmes. He served his suspension, and went through all the public scrutiny, and media hounding. I'd say that's punishment enough for unfounded accusations.

Pitt6rings
01-09-2012, 08:22 AM
That idiot Goob has a new video out. Jealous much bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_l44jCwEA

:tt04:

therocksteeler
01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
May I make comment here please : Can any Raven's or other NFL team fan count?

1,2,3,4,5,6 ...... 6 super bowls...no other team can say that! Also our team is still in Pittsburgh, not relocated, called another name, sold or even liquidated. We are Steeler Nation and what really drives any other team fan of the NFL crazy is that they are not us plan and simple. We stand for something you can't even measure-Heart. They love to pile it on when we lose just check the media for that. I actually take the fall out of any negative comments with pride not anger. Because the reality is for every member of Steeler Nation is as true as the heart beat we all share.....next year we will be back. Unlike other teams who get in the playoffs or even a win and are like "I can't believe we won!!!" Steeler fans Believe!!!!!