PDA

View Full Version : It's Steelers Week in Cincy

Crazed Bengal
11-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself and yes, I'm a Bengals fan. Here's to what I believe to be a great game come this Sunday. I'm worried about this game coming up since the Steelers rarely lose two in a row and I hope that my Bengals can pull this one out. It should be fun and here's to a great game with no injuries on either side.

This will be the Bengals first real test of the season and if they can win, maybe people outside of Cincinnati will start taking them seriously. I can't wait to see how the Bengals play against one of the upper tier teams in the league. Good luck this coming Sunday.

Fire Arians
11-07-2011, 12:42 PM
welcome. the upcoming bengals game has had me worried for a few weeks. the team turned it around and seems to be playing good football, but still has been flying under the radar. looking forward to a good game.

tanda10506
11-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Yeah the Bengals are playing good, no joke. I would normally be pumped up about the game, but last night was just an incredible let down, especially to see the defense play that way and LeBeau call the same garbage all game. Hopefully the team isn't thinking the same way I am, cause we could definetly lose to the Bengals if we are not playing 100%.

SoCalFan
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Im not worried,in fact,this team is going to come into this game :mad:PISSED:mad:...I just cant see losing back to back division games,sorry,not worried here!:tt03:

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
In 2011, rookies are the norm. If Torrey Smith can get behind our defense, so can A.J Green. It all comes down to fire-crotch in this one. If Woodley's back, I'm expecting a HUGE defensive redemption. I believe Cincy is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
11-07-2011, 01:12 PM
In 2011, rookies are the norm. If Torrey Smith can get behind our defense, so can A.J Green. It all comes down to fire-crotch in this one. If Woodley's back, I'm expecting a HUGE defensive redemption. I believe Cincy is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I hope we put william gay on Aj Green...he will not get a single catch:tt03:

Crazed Bengal
11-07-2011, 01:38 PM
The Bengals pass defense is the weak link. I know they are ranked tenth in the league and all, but they gave up 323 to Tarvaris Freaking Jackson. Not good at all if you ask me. The Bengals have a nice pass rush though and while they don't get many sacks, they do hit the QB often which wears him down by the end of the game. They also have a stout run defense. Only one 100 yard rusher given up this year to the guy in Denver. They held Gore, Fred Jackson and Jones-Drew all under 100 with Jones-Drew getting 86 and the other two I don't remember if they broke 60.

As for the offense, I'm a defense guy and don't pay too much attention to that side. I do know Dalton has been impressive though and very poised for a rookie. He's only gotten better every week and continues to impress me. One cool little stat about him is he is the first ever rookie to throw 12 touchdowns in his first 8 games. No other QB has done that.

Like I said earlier, this is this young teams first real test. They will have to play a complete game in all three phases to beat the Steelers.

DoctorCAD
11-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Your best bet to beat the Steelers is to spike the ball on 1st and 2nd downs. Start out at 3rd down and we won't be able to stop you!

casteeler
11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
I hope we put william gay on Aj Green...he will not get a single catch:tt03:

???? Maybe if Aj Green has both hands tied behind his back

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
???? Maybe if Aj Green has both hands tied behind his back

lmao...It was a joke a left tackle could cover better than gay :banging: