PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh's post game press conference

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Did anybody see this clown? Does this dude not deserve to have his throat kicked in? This is what I love about Tomlin. The dude NEVER gloats.... EVER. He always gives credit for who our opponent is (regardless of their record) and focus's about being professional, win or lose.

Harbaugh on the other hand couldn't be a bigger side-show clown who gleans in mocking the other team with post-game celebration (Gatorade being dumped, being OVERLY exaggerate in the post-game, etc,) This, to me, lacks class and sportsmanship. Even his asshole of a brother pushing Shwartz in their handshake.

You'll never see Tomlin celebrate, jump on his players and act the way Harbaugh did after the game. Tomlin has more class to keep his composure in every environment. Harbaugh's begging for an ass-kicking. Too bad his players STILL yearn for Rex Ryan.

stb_steeler
11-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Well dude with all due respect, those guys never really won anything!....Remember when the Steelers used to crush John Hardball when he played for the Colts? Now they act like its a major achievement to win something for once.....:sofunny:

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Well dude with all due respect, those guys never really won anything!...

Exactly my point, which makes it even more laughable. This division is nowhere to be over IMHO. 7 games to go? Are you kidding? And their dumping Gatorade on the dude? Funny thing is, I can take the loss. They sure did earn it. I'll admit that ANYDAY of the week but it's their actions that make my blood boil. Classless.

stb_steeler
11-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Well you know that gator splash will look real funny on a bloopers tape come playoff time if they dont win shit.

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Already in the archives just waiting to be pulled out! Hope we get a crack at them this January.

Fire Arians
11-07-2011, 07:33 PM
i woudn't know, i never watch espn the week following a loss

StainlessStill
11-07-2011, 07:44 PM

Same here. My television set seriously doesn't leave the channel ESPN ever, so it was in the background and I ended up catching it coming into my family room. Then-ANGER.:banging:

Yehoodi
11-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Did anybody see this clown? Does this dude not deserve to have his throat kicked in? This is what I love about Tomlin. The dude NEVER gloats.... EVER. He always gives credit for who our opponent is (regardless of their record) and focus's about being professional, win or lose.

Harbaugh on the other hand couldn't be a bigger side-show clown who gleans in mocking the other team with post-game celebration (Gatorade being dumped, being OVERLY exaggerate in the post-game, etc,) This, to me, lacks class and sportsmanship. Even his asshole of a brother pushing Shwartz in their handshake.

You'll never see Tomlin celebrate, jump on his players and act the way Harbaugh did after the game. Tomlin has more class to keep his composure in every environment. Harbaugh's begging for an ass-kicking. Too bad his players STILL yearn for Rex Ryan.

Till he and his team win the big one, or at least make it to the SB, he is what he is . . . liks to talk and perhaps does not take things as seriously as he needs too . . .that is why they have a tough time winning big games, short on the required disclipline and preparation . . . which separates him from Tomlin as a coach and he other elite coaches on the league . . . .

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I guess that WAS the Ravens' Super Bowl. Watch them fall apart now. Sweeping The Steelers for the season is all they really played for, now what? I completely expect it to go to their heads thinking they are invincible.

Respect5
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Well dude with all due respect, those guys never really won anything!....Remember when the Steelers used to crush John Hardball when he played for the Colts? Now they act like its a major achievement to win something for once.....:sofunny:

You've got your Harbaughs mixed up. But I just think he was really excited that his team pulled off an improbably 92 yard drive to win the game. He is just a naturally happy guy. Tomlin is much more serious and he is a fantastic coach. I don't like the Gatorade bath anymore than any other Ravens fans but it is what it is.

Hope to see you guys in the AFC Championship game, the two best teams in the AFC deserve to meet there. Hopefully this time, it is in Baltimore for once, haha.

stlrtruck
11-07-2011, 09:17 PM

That and I typically don't watch it the next week leading up to game time.

jjpro11
11-07-2011, 09:28 PM
outside of MNF and maybe a college week-night game, ESPN will never be on in this household this week. it'd be different if those assholes ever started covering hockey.. even with the NBA lockout, they still only talk about the NBA and NFL.

stb_steeler
11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
You've got your Harbaughs mixed up. But I just think he was really excited that his team pulled off an improbably 92 yard drive to win the game. He is just a naturally happy guy. Tomlin is much more serious and he is a fantastic coach. I don't like the Gatorade bath anymore than any other Ravens fans but it is what it is.

Hope to see you guys in the AFC Championship game, the two best teams in the AFC deserve to meet there. Hopefully this time, it is in Baltimore for once, haha.

Yeah your rite i meant Jim.......