PDA

View Full Version : Sanders to miss couple weeks

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Steelers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders to miss couple weeks
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders had arthroscopic surgery on an injured knee Monday and will miss a "couple weeks," according to coach Mike Tomlin.

The coach said Hines Ward, with "concussion-like symptoms,'' should be good to go this week. He said the status of LaMarr Woodley, who has a hamstring injury, will be determined as the week progresses.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11312/1188374-100.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1d8bWXxbl

Fire Arians
11-08-2011, 12:59 PM
losing sanders hurts but good to know he'll be back likely after the bye. im not too worried about that though, i liked what i saw from cotchery last week

DanRooney
11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
So who was it that said DeSean Jackson was a better receiver than Mike Wallace after I repeatedly said Mike was a top 5 receiver?

truesteelerfan
11-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Wasn't Sanders out of town for a funeral? How did he get hurt?

DanRooney
11-08-2011, 02:58 PM

I'm guessing this is one of those voluntary surgeries that probably wasn't necessary to give him some time off. The kid is young and was probably really hurt by his mom's passing.

SteelCityMom
11-08-2011, 03:20 PM

He was listed with a knee injury this past week as well. He was out of town for a while for the funeral...but was back on the sidelines for the game.

Fire Arians
11-08-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm guessing this is one of those voluntary surgeries that probably wasn't necessary to give him some time off. The kid is young and was probably really hurt by his mom's passing.

understandably so. losing your mom especially that young has to be extremely tough

SoCalFan
11-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Thats fine,we will need all cards on deck come playoff time! JERICHOHOLICS RISE UP!!!