PDA

View Full Version : Are the Steelers mentality ready for the competition ahead?

Deserei90
11-08-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm only asking because after getting swapped twice by the Ravens, I'm wondering if they still carry that fire in them to get back on top.

StainlessStill
11-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Tune in Sunday to find out. :)

Fire Arians
11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
we'll see how they bounce back against cincy. championship teams are all about handling adversity and coming back. I think they will be fine, they have a healthy combination of veterans who been there and done that, and young players who are hungry to prove themselves

Deserei90
11-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Tune in Sunday to find out. :)Oh I will, I will be there in Cincy to watch it happen LIVE!:chuckle:

SoCalFan
11-08-2011, 02:53 PM
I have a feeling the bungles are in for a loooonnnggg day!Come on,a rookie QB/reciever combo and a bunch of no names on D! Yea,they are playing well against the mid/bottom of the barrel teams but this is a top tier team in our Steelers! After this week,playing :mad:PISSED OFF:mad: It will be back to business as usual!!! :tt03:

Fire Arians
11-08-2011, 02:57 PM
I have a feeling the bungles are in for a loooonnnggg day!Come on,a rookie QB/reciever combo and a bunch of no names on D! Yea,they are playing well against the mid/bottom of the barrel teams but this is a top tier team in our Steelers! After this week,playing :mad:PISSED OFF:mad: It will be back to business as usual!!! :tt03:

i wouldn't overlook them. yes im hoping they come off firing on all cylinders too, but remember, a couple of no-name players burnt us last sunday. (dennis pitta and tory smith)

Steel_Bus_24
11-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I hope so

Because I think we can compete now that we are getting decent line play from Starks and Gilbert

be a shame to waste a season to head games caused by the stupid ratbirds

The talent is there now, they just have to want it bad enough

Steelerfreak58
11-08-2011, 07:28 PM
"UNLEASH HELL????" :doh: