PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com "SHAME REPORT" Harbaugh Gatorade bath....

StainlessStill
11-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Supposedly, this dude saw it the same way we ALL saw it! Hilarious and right on the damn M-O-N-E-Y! (Starting at 1:02 in the video.)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d823ed7a8/The-Shame-Report-Week-9

Harbaugh is such a tool!:toofunny:

SteelCityMom
11-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Supposedly, this dude saw it the same way we ALL saw it! Hilarious and right on the damn M-O-N-E-Y! (Starting at 1:02 in the video.)

Hahahahaha! Shanatan. :chuckle:

That was spot on by him though. Football's answer to Ahab was just the perfect analogy.

"Are you Superbowl contenders? Or are you the Cleveland Browns?":rofl:

Honestly though...the only people who don't see it are Ravens fans.

Q_qDftr0VVA

skinart82
11-09-2011, 12:03 AM
They are such a joke

PhantomJB93
11-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Dameshek is an avid Steeler fan, which has always surprised me cause he's pretty much the only analyst on NFL Network who is completely open about what team he roots for.

You can hear the Pittsburgh in his voice too lol

Just saying it's not an unbiased party who saw how stupid it was

micraydim
11-09-2011, 05:44 AM
funny

SteelCityMom
11-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Dameshek is an avid Steeler fan, which has always surprised me cause he's pretty much the only analyst on NFL Network who is completely open about what team he roots for.

You can hear the Pittsburgh in his voice too lol

Just saying it's not an unbiased party who saw how stupid it was

That doesn't really make what he's saying any less true though. Only thing he should have added was the Tomlin mistake with the FG....but that's more of a c'mon man type of thing instead of a point and laugh type of thing. Well...I guess there are people who would point and laugh, but whatever lol.

At any rate, it still shows a lack of character and if the Ravens miss or lose in the playoffs, it will make fantastic blooper reel material. Harbaugh should have his team focused year in and year out on getting to and winning a SB, not beating the Steelers. All that Gatorade bath proved was that their heads are in the wrong place.

SoCalFan
11-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Good stuff,thanks for posting!!!

stb_steeler
11-09-2011, 09:12 AM

Wheres all the Raven trolls on this subject.....by the way havent seen boobyjr. lately, youd think hed be here gloating for a month....:rofl:

Drizztbob
11-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Excellent...

FanSince72
11-09-2011, 10:45 AM
So if we go on to win the Super Bowl, does that mean that Harbaugh will come chugging up the Monongahela in a harpoon boat?

THAT would be a video to see!

11-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the video......Baltimore will always have no class!

Fire Arians
11-09-2011, 11:28 AM
WEEK 9

DFWSTEELERFAN
11-09-2011, 11:32 AM
This reminds me of 2008 when when all the Bengals' fans were talking up the division title and we went on to win the Superbowl... lol! :tt03:

kirklandrules
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
The Steelers have a history of getting hot late in the season, entering the post-season. They also have a few key guys that will be coming back from injuries and will, hopefully, be fresh (ala Harrison's return). Finally, there is the late bye-week they have. I see a storm a-brewin coming down the home stretch for the AFC and it's got a black and gold tint. It will be nice to see the Steelers shut that Harbaugh yapper once again!

Opt2loc
11-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Wheres all the Raven trolls on this subject.....by the way havent seen boobyjr. lately, youd think hed be here gloating for a month....:rofl:

Unless your a squeeler fan it's a non issue. It was funny but you have blown it up to be the story of the week. I guess beyond blaming the refs you have nothing else but the Gator shower to hang on to so you feel better about yourselves and your team.:tt: Enjoy!!!!!

tunes4life
11-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Unless your a squeeler fan it's a non issue. It was funny but you have blown it up to be the story of the week. I guess beyond blaming the refs you have nothing else but the Gator shower to hang on to so you feel better about yourselves and your team.:tt: Enjoy!!!!!

"Act like you've been there before" applies to the Ravens too right? Oh wait? They haven't been there before. Nevermind.

StainlessStill
11-09-2011, 12:14 PM

This has nothing to do with the actual game, as we said, take your win and TRY, very hard, not to drop the ball with it because it's these very humorous actions AFTER the game with an entire second half of the schedule to play that makes you morons seem that nothing else matters in the NFL than just beating us, which is a compliment in itself but you're failing time and time again to understand that a Gatorade bath represents winning something significant and even though it was a big win, it still won nothing because everything is still wide open! Actions speak louder than words and how you guys celebrated just makes us look stronger in the long-run because quite frankly, we're still the standard:tt04: I'm surprised the players didn't have confetti waiting after the victory.:toofunny:

Fire Arians
11-09-2011, 12:24 PM
This has nothing to do with the actual game, as we said, take your win and TRY, very hard, not to drop the ball with it because it's these very humorous actions AFTER the game with an entire second half of the schedule to play that makes you morons seem that nothing else matters in the NFL than just beating us, which is a compliment in itself but you're failing time and time again to understand that a Gatorade bath represents winning something significant and even though it was a big win, it still won nothing because everything is still wide open! Actions speak louder than words and how you guys celebrated just makes us look stronger in the long-run because quite frankly, we're still the standard:tt04: I'm surprised the players didn't have confetti waiting after the victory.:toofunny:

hey why stop at confetti, maybe they needed to break out cases of roman candles and make their own fireworks show, while giving harbaugh his 'i won a game that put me 1 game ahead of the steelers in week 9' trophy :chuckle:

SouthTexasSteel
11-09-2011, 12:24 PM
I will give John Harbaugh props for one thing.... he's the only stupid som b**** that could EVER get me to root for the Packers or Patriots. With that being said, he doesn't have what it takes to win a Super Bowl... He is Denny Green part deux...

Fire Arians
11-09-2011, 12:27 PM
i still hate the patriots more. they knocked us off in meaningful games, unlike the ravens

StainlessStill
11-09-2011, 12:47 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6982/ravenssuperbowl20012.jpg

FanSince72
11-09-2011, 01:41 PM
hey why stop at confetti, maybe they needed to break out cases of roman candles and make their own fireworks show, while giving harbaugh his 'i won a game that put me 1 game ahead of the steelers in week 9' trophy :chuckle:

They're just a 1/2 game ahead.

Guess that means a smaller trophy (or maybe just a liter of Gatorade?)

stb_steeler
11-09-2011, 01:42 PM

I have blown nothing up......I didnt make it the story of the week....Your classless team did. Besides i cant help it that all the media is showing this garbage footage of the gator splash, its not my fault or any other Steelers fan on this board. Where do u see a post of mine blaming the Refs?.... I blame the loss on my own team no one else!, so dont go saying Steeler fan blames it on this or that, were not all the same.....The only reason i commented on this subject is because of people like bobby always thinks he knows everyone better than himself.

Opt2loc
11-09-2011, 01:49 PM
I have blown nothing up......I didnt make it the story of the week....Your classless team did. Besides i cant help it that all the media is showing this garbage footage of the gator splash, its not my fault or any other Steelers fan on this board. Where do u see a post of mine blaming the Refs?.... I blame the loss on my own team no one else!, so dont go saying Steeler fan blames it on this or that, were not all the same.....The only reason i commented on this subject is because of people like bobby always thinks he knows everyone better than himself.

I apologize, it did seem like I singled you out. I meant that a lot of fans have done that. It's all over these threads. A couple of the veterans on here have commented about the ref blaming.

stb_steeler
11-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I apologize, it did seem like I singled you out. I meant that a lot of fans have done that. It's all over these threads. A couple of the veterans on here have commented about the ref blaming.

Dude i have partied with Ravens fans at Heinz field a few times and we all had good times reguardless of who won. Im not usually a trash talker or do i make predictions. I enjoy the game the way it was meant to be. I admit i can be a criticizer some times, but if you were here for the bobby days ya would know what im talking about...lol

FanSince72
11-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Note to Ratbird fans:

You wanna brag about something -- beat us in the playoffs.

Do that, and you've got something to spread your feathers about.
But until that happens whatever you say is just hot air.

Oh and for the record:

Since you guys were invented in '95, you have been to the playoffs 7 times and surprisingly managed to win a SB (but then,even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, right?).

Meanwhile, in the same time frame, we "Squealers" have been to the playoffs 11 times, (and beat YOUR sorry asses there 3 times) and we got to FOUR SB's and won two of them.

Now THAT is something to brag about.

(I think I'll go out and get some Gatorade myself} :tt03:

stb_steeler
11-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Note to Ratbird fans:

You wanna brag about something -- beat us in the playoffs.

Do that, and you've got something to spread your feathers about.
But until that happens whatever you say is just hot air.

Oh and for the record:

Since you guys were invented in '95, you have been to the playoffs 7 times and surprisingly managed to win a SB (but then,even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, right?).

Meanwhile, in the same time frame, we "Squealers" have been to the playoffs 11 times, (and beat YOUR sorry asses there 3 times) and we got to FOUR SB's and won two of them.

Now THAT is something to brag about.

(I think I'll go out and get some Gatorade myself} :tt03:

Damn dude, u and your Gatorade.........:rofl:

FattyBeanDip
11-09-2011, 02:40 PM
That doesn't really make what he's saying any less true though. Only thing he should have added was the Tomlin mistake with the FG....but that's more of a c'mon man type of thing instead of a point and laugh type of thing. Well...I guess there are people who would point and laugh, but whatever lol.

At any rate, it still shows a lack of character and if the Ravens miss or lose in the playoffs, it will make fantastic blooper reel material. Harbaugh should have his team focused year in and year out on getting to and winning a SB, not beating the Steelers. All that Gatorade bath proved was that their heads are in the wrong place.

I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh

SteelCityMom
11-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh

You know, even Marvin Lewis figured out how to sweep the Steelers once too. :chuckle:

Using that as a reason as to why you're glad as hell to have him is just sad, and only furthers the point that the Ravens and their fans are literally obsessed with the Steelers.

Meanwhile, the Steelers, Tomlin and the teams fans are obsessed with winning SB's. You guys are sounding more and more like Bengals fans every day, with their declarations that there would be a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North after '05 and '09. Just pathetic.

Buddha Bus
11-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he?

Too bad he can't figure out those pesky Titans and Jaguars though.... them being the major powerhouses that they are and all. You do realize that there are 30 other teams in the league to contend with, right?

Ooops! I guess you can't answer that! :wink02: :rofl:

1/28/01
11-10-2011, 09:11 AM
They are such a joke

Are we? Then you got beat by a joke of a team, TWICE!

1/28/01
11-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Too bad he can't figure out those pesky Titans and Jaguars though.... them being the major powerhouses that they are and all. You do realize that there are 30 other teams in the league to contend with, right?

Ooops! I guess you can't answer that! :wink02: :rofl:

Steelers have never lost to inferior teams before? He who lives in a glass...

MACH1
11-10-2011, 10:15 AM
So how does it feel to win your Superbowl in November. Dumbass's.

Buddha Bus
11-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Steelers have never lost to inferior teams before? He who lives in a glass...

Yes, but my point was that the Ravens seem to have gone "all in" on building their team around and getting up for beating the Steelers almost exclusively at the expense of ignoring the fact that there are a lot of other teams to have to contend with. Those 2 wins against the Steelers aren't going to look as special if they continue playing down to, and losing to, inferior teams like I mentioned and miss the playoffs altogether. They'd better start paying attention to the Bengals as well since they seem to have the Ravens number the past couple of seasons.

tony hipchest
11-10-2011, 07:41 PM
i guess harbaugh got tired of taking those penn st. showers.

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2011, 09:25 PM
remember how excited the bungholes were in 2005 when they won the division ? what happend after that ? :scratchchin:

Buddha Bus
11-11-2011, 04:15 PM
remember how excited the bungholes were in 2005 when they won the division ? what happend after that ? :scratchchin:

Same thing that's gonna happen this time. :wink02:

Edman
11-19-2011, 05:04 PM
And you know what? The Shame Report called it. The Ravens did lose to Seattle, and the Steelers are in first place again resting for a bye week with the Ravens fighting the Bengals for their lives tomorrow.

Even when the Ravens win, they still lose.

Fire Arians
11-19-2011, 05:43 PM
ravens at 6-4 would make me smile