PDA

View Full Version : No Huddle

NoFieldFive
11-12-2011, 11:47 AM
No huddle offense.....

ran it all game against New England with success

first half against Baltimore did not run it - got 6 points.

second half against Baltiomore ran it and got 2 td's and should have had more points until the pick on our famous screen play. against a Baltimore defense that is a lot of offense

hopefully the positive production is noticed and they use it more often.

tanda10506
11-12-2011, 12:33 PM
If we don't run that pathetic bubble screen, we probably win that game. Everybody knows it's garbage, everybody is sick of it, it never works. I don't know why we keep calling it, Suggs knew it was coming, I am surprised that doesn't happen more. At best it's a 10 yard gain, at best, at worst it's a pick six. Sounds like a winning play to me:banging:. What is even worse is that Ben called it. We do WAY better in the no huddle overall though and need to run it A LOT more.

Bayz101
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I only recall running NH on one drive against the pat's, but I get what you're saying. It's productive. If only they could put together a hurry up offense. They do no huddle and then snap it with 3 seconds on the play clock, LOL.

steelfury02
11-13-2011, 08:57 AM
have to remember the fact they've all said not everyone is on the same page to use the no-huddle more often and obviously don't feel comfortable enough to employ it

Let's just stay in the playoff hunt and hope they have some tricks up their sleeve when a SB trip is on the line

Big Daddy Beast
11-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Fire up that 3-step drop with the quick release. It compensates for the O-line very well.

Goldsteel86
11-13-2011, 10:38 AM
We can only hope, no huddle would be awesome!!!!! However, Arians is too proud, I believe he is so arrogant that his head is too big. He tries to look superior and play down to his opponets, I truly belive he looks to Lebeau to pick up where he leaves off.

FanSince72
11-13-2011, 10:55 AM
If we don't run that pathetic bubble screen, we probably win that game. Everybody knows it's garbage, everybody is sick of it, it never works. I don't know why we keep calling it, Suggs knew it was coming, I am surprised that doesn't happen more. At best it's a 10 yard gain, at best, at worst it's a pick six. Sounds like a winning play to me:banging:. What is even worse is that Ben called it. We do WAY better in the no huddle overall though and need to run it A LOT more.

Nobody hates that play more than I do but in all fairness, when we ran it late in the 4th last week, if Johnson doesn't drop the pass we'd be talking about first round byes right now.

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Nobody is going to be throwing much at all today....winds are gonna gust over 40 mph!!!!

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 11:09 AM
it will be about the ground game today because of the strong winds!!

FanSince72
11-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Nobody is going to be throwing much at all today....winds are gonna gust over 40 mph!!!!

Oh goody!

Now we can watch the "Suisham Follies"!

(I can't wait!) :banging:

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Oh goody!

Now we can watch the "Suisham Follies"!

(I can't wait!) :banging: yes this game is gonna be sloppy!! I live north of nashville not too far from cincy and the winds here have gusted up to 50 mph here today!!