PDA

View Full Version : Good game you guys

Crazed Bengal
11-13-2011, 03:07 PM
I thought maybe my Bengals could tie it up, but it wasn't to be. It was a good game though and I expect that the next meeting will come out with the good guys winning, lol.

By the way, I told you that the Bengals secondary was garbage.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 03:08 PM
thanks. no disrespect but i think this game shouldn't have been this close, but your boys went down swinging. they are a young team who i expect to get better

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Good game. I think you guys got a good one in Dalton. Impressed with what he's done as a rookie. I think you guys play Baltimore next week. Hope you beat them for us heh.

Polamalu43
11-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Good game also.. you guys got a solid QB in Dalton..

AndyWitmyer
11-13-2011, 03:10 PM
It was a good game - if Gay hadn't gotten that pick, we'd have a 6-3 record right now. You guys put up a hell of a fight right to the end. The Bengals are getting better and better - the AFC North in general seems to be a pretty scary division this year.

But, yeah - it was a nailbiter. And I gotta thank your team for keeping the game interesting!

SteelCityMom
11-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Thanks man...appreciated.

And Dalton is scary good for a rookie. I don't look forward to seeing him anymore!

Goldsteel86
Honestly, if Dalton doesn't make a bad throw to Gay, the game maybe different. Dalton is the "real Deal" this kid can play!!!! hate to admit it and pay kudos where it is deserved but playing against a good defense he wasn't rattled!!!! Hats off to you!!!!!:applaudit::hatsoff:

Fire Arians
It was a good game - if Gay hadn't gotten that pick, we'd have a 6-3 record right now. You guys put up a hell of a fight right to the end. The Bengals are getting better and better - the AFC North in general seems to be a pretty scary division this year.

But, yeah - it was a nailbiter. And I gotta thank your team for keeping the game interesting!

you mean 6-4? :P

if they scored on that drive, that doesnt seal the win for them. we most likely would have had the ball back with time to score

im impressed with dalton, the guy made some really tough throws with pressure in his face. the kid will be a future star and I think the AFCN is going to be a very tough division from top to bottom

Crazed Bengal
11-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I don't know what it is with the Bengals not being able to beat the Steelers in Cincy. It seems like they play better in Pittsburgh, lol. Also the Bengals seem to have the Ravens number either at home or away. I don't know what the record is, but they always play them tough.

The future is bright as long as they can draft a some decent DB's, the Bengals just can't cover very well.

jmike
11-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Agreed with everyone else. Dalton is scary good for being a rookie. I'm not sure what's going to happen when they start to utilize him more and open up the playbook further.

StainlessStill
11-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Dalton impressed me more than any QB when it came to a rookie in years and he's been doing it ALL season. He'll take Cincy places if he can grow with a very young offense. Not going to lie, Cinci had me shitting my PANTS. The line was 4.5, Pittsburgh giving points. I took $100 on the Steelers. Nail biter. Ben is playing the best ball of his entire career. Gay is my hero, haha.

ETL
11-13-2011, 06:39 PM
We are all cincy fans next week. Beat the Ravens for us.

stb_steeler
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Have to admit it was a good game....This division is tighter than a witch's c u n t on holloween and i wont have any nails left at the end.....:thumbsup:

Drizztbob
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM

:applaudit:

Crazed Bengal
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Well, it's time to troll the Ravens boards. Thanks to you all for being gentle, lol, and not being asshats to an opposing fan. It says a lot about the members of this board.

Great game today and lets hope the Bengals can get some revenge in a few weeks. Who's with me? LOL.

steelbad@50
11-13-2011, 07:03 PM

I second that motion Doc :drink:

StainlessStill
11-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Here we go, Cincy, HERE WE GO!:applaudit::applaudit::tt04::thumbsup:

stb_steeler
11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, it's time to troll the Ravens boards. Thanks to you all for being gentle, lol, and not being asshats to an opposing fan. It says a lot about the members of this board.

Great game today and lets hope the Bengals can get some revenge in a few weeks. Who's with me? LOL.

Nice try my friend.......But hoping for a Bengals win next week....:tt03:

Twentyvalve
11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
:drink:

I thought maybe my Bengals could tie it up, but it wasn't to be. It was a good game though and I expect that the next meeting will come out with the good guys winning, lol.

By the way, I told you that the Bengals secondary was garbage.

sharkweek
11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks man...appreciated.

And Dalton is scary good for a rookie. I don't look forward to seeing him anymore!

So was Palmer. Palmer's young talent and potential scared me more than just about any other QB in the league, including Peyton and Brady, although he was never the same after his knee injury. Not quite getting that vibe from Dalton just yet. While he was very poised and unrattled, he just hasn't been as accurate as I remember Palmer being at a similar stage in his career, and certainly not today (although biggest difference was Palmer got to sit a season, while Dalton was thrown into the deep end from day 1). We'll see.

I don't know what it is with the Bengals not being able to beat the Steelers in Cincy. It seems like they play better in Pittsburgh, lol. Also the Bengals seem to have the Ravens number either at home or away. I don't know what the record is, but they always play them tough.

The future is bright as long as they can draft a some decent DB's, the Bengals just can't cover very well.

14-16 all time vs. the Ravens, but 10-6 since 2003 (ie Marvin Lewis era), its crazy, but you guys own the Ravens as of late.