11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
hawks 10-0!

i guess the ravens are too busy having their super bowl hangover lol

SteelCityMom
11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.sondrakistan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/house_oh_snap.gif

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 04:37 PM
nice drop by ed dickless and flacco going back to sucking again. bring on the punting team! lol

SteelCityMom
11-13-2011, 04:39 PM
As much shit as I've given the Seahawks and their fans in the past...it's amazing how full and loud that stadium is for a 2-6 team. Browns and Bengals fans would have completely abandoned their team by that point.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 04:59 PM
damn that shoulda been an INT

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 05:31 PM
FUMBLE!

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 05:42 PM
no good! 19-7 hawks at the half

blkngld4ever
11-13-2011, 05:51 PM
This is proof positive the ravens number 1 goal is to just beat steelers and then suck @ss

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
This is proof positive the ravens number 1 goal is to just beat steelers and then suck @ss

I doubt their goal is to suck, but as a Raven's fan it is frustrating to watch.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 05:59 PM
damn my stream is starting to lag. wonder if a buncha steeler fans just started to tune into the game lol

tony hipchest
11-13-2011, 05:59 PM
I doubt their goal is to suck, but as a Raven's fan it is frustrating to watch.if they pull it out will harbaugh get another gatorade bath? :rofl:

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 06:03 PM
if they pull it out will harbaugh get another gatorade bath? :rofl:

i bet they think they're playing the pro bowl right now and just are collecting a check :chuckle:

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 06:09 PM
if they pull it out will harbaugh get another gatorade bath? :rofl:

Since it would put them comfortably in first place, I wouldn't be shocked :chuckle:

EDIT: but it isn't looking good.

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Ravens are fortunate that their defense is solid and that Seattle has no offense because this should be much more than a 15 point game. I really am totally convinced now that they prepare heavily for the Steelers now and forget that there's fourteen other games on the schedule.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
seattle's defense is playing tough. they're actually a good defensive team it seems. just not much help from the offense outside of marshawn lynch

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
****ing refs are handing them the game again!

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 07:00 PM
is anyone else watching this garbage?

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:01 PM
is anyone else watching this garbage?

Yeah sheesh.

jjpro11
every play this drive has been aided by a flag

UF-Steeler
The refs have purple stripes on their uniforms.

lol @ the illegal contact call that gave them a first down.

Fire Arians
bullshit penalties are helping the ravens again

tanda10506
11-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Damn, the refs aren't hiding who they are going for. Absolutely ridiculous calls.

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 07:02 PM
nfl refs are 10x worse than college refs.. why is it after every nfl game, it's a story about the refs? college, you hardly notice they're there.

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 07:04 PM
that was sickening.. Ravens fans should be proud how the refs handed the refs that TD

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 07:05 PM
that was sickening.. Ravens fans should be proud how the refs handed the refs that TD

just like last week, they need to thank the refs again

tanda10506
11-13-2011, 07:08 PM
I wish the crowds would beat the sh#t out of the refs sometimes, I hate the more than the Pats. I hope Seattle hangs on, not looking good.

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 07:08 PM
****ing refs are handing them the game again!

What? What the hell are you all talking about?

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
That's how many penalties in a row?

UF-Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:11 PM
What? What the hell are you all talking about?

He's talking about the obvious bullshit we all see.

Stanley
11-13-2011, 07:12 PM
C'mon Seagulls.
Hang on.
:tt03:

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 07:15 PM
first down lynch!

UF-Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:16 PM
I think my ankles just broke from watching Lynch's juke.

BleedPurple
He's talking about the obvious bullshit we all see.

Again, what are you talking about. Which penalties were not earned by one of the most penalized teams in the league...

MACH1
I don't know whats worse, watching a ratbird game or listening to dierdork.

SteelPete
11-13-2011, 07:17 PM
omg let's go hawks

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:18 PM
That was impressive by Lynch right there.

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Again, what are you talking about. Which penalties were not earned by one of the most penalized teams in the league...

i didn't know illegal contact was when a receiver runs straight into the DB.

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 07:19 PM
i didn't know illegal contact was when a receiver runs straight into the DB.

When the DB doesn't run with the receiver and knocks him backward you bet your ass it is. If somehow the refs were for seeing the Raven's win you would have seen that last play called a TO.

BleedPurple
And Harbaugh wastes a time out. Great.

MACH1
You do realize there's a game thread in the nfl section?

UF-Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
When the DB doesn't run with the receiver and knocks him backward you bet your ass it is. If somehow the refs were for seeing the Raven's win you would have seen that last play called a TO.

lol. Whatever, purple glasses

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
lol. Whatever, purple glasses

lol. Whatever, no football knowledge.

zsheik22
11-13-2011, 07:22 PM
LOL!!! Ravens fans crying about refs after last week?

LOL, priceless!!! Cant even last a week.

jjpro11
if they screw them over with this review i will flip shit

Fire Arians
lynch activates beast mode

HAHA NICE WASTED CHALLENGE, GAME OVER!

GMU Steeler
Upheld.

MACH1
11-13-2011, 07:23 PM
CryPurple :toofunny:

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 07:23 PM
LOL!!! Ravens fans crying about refs after last week?

LOL, priceless!!! Cant even last a week.

Man you fellas need hooked on foniks. Who is complaining about the refs? Nobody but squeelers fans hoping we'll lose.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Man you fellas need hooked on foniks. Who is complaining about the refs? Nobody but squeelers fans hoping we'll lose.

i bet the bengals are hoping you guys lose too :wink02:

1st down lynch again. game over. proceed victory formation boys.

UF-Steeler
lol. Whatever, no football knowledge.

Haha. Good one.

UF-Steeler

Foniks? I hope that was a joke.

jjpro11
11-13-2011, 07:25 PM

that's because you have been getting all the calls dipshit.. enjoy this loss.. looks like you blew your load once again against the Steelers and couldn't reload.

MACH1
11-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Tic tic tic

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Game. Amused by Dierdorff trying to spin the Ravens losing. Yeah it's not a conference game but that's twice they've lost to a far inferior opponent after beating us which does mean they control their own destiny when it comes to the division but a Ravens fan, player, or coach cannot look at that performance and be happy. Kind of leads credence to what many think about them. That they prepare for us and overlook their opponents.

UF-Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Where's that gatorade shower now?

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 07:27 PM
look at ray lewis smiling, i bet he's all like "yeah i don't care seahawks, we already won the super bowl last week! I will be enjoying the offseason now!"

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
marshawn lynch sealing the game on the final drive was a thing of beauty. mendenhall should take notes

BleedPurple
Another let down game for my Ravens, what a disappointment. 52 pass attempts and 8 rushes is a recipe for disaster.

SteelPete
omg thank you god

UF-Steeler
Another let down game for my Ravens, what a disappointment. 52 pass attempts and 8 rushes is a recipe for disaster.

:rofl:

LVSteelersfan
11-13-2011, 07:29 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Steelers back in first place. GO BUNGLES. Beat them Ratbirds next week during our bye week.

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Foniks? I hope that was a joke.

Verrrry good. Next week we'll cover sarcasm and irony.

sharkweek
11-13-2011, 07:31 PM
lol, we destroyed the seachickens, what is wrong with the Ravens, 3 losses, 2 to terrible teams, the other to a mediocre team we obliterated

I think the Ravens built their team to beat us and that's it, forgot that they still have to get through the rest of the NFL for it to matter

UF-Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Verrrry good. Next week we'll cover sarcasm and irony.

:coffee:

Because I'm sure you'd admit to misspelling phonics. Those purple tears are nourishing. Thanks for playing, you lost. :rofl:

tanda10506
11-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Damn the Seahawks, Titans, and Jags? They lose to every team we beat, we shut Seattle out. Big game next week for them, I am going for the Bengals.

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Damn the Seahawks, Titans, and Jags? They lose to every team we beat, we shut Seattle out. Big game next week for them, I am going for the Bengals.
It will be close but I'll take Cincy too.

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Almost a shame that booby jr shithead got banned.

SteelCityMom
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Almost a shame that booby jr shithead got banned.

Almost. Almost. :chuckle:

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Almost. Almost. :chuckle:

So what made you finally ban him? I agree. I would love to see the editor of Pravda's response to this. Really not all Ravens fans are that bad but that guy with the way he spun every Ravens loss and always guaranteed that his guys would pound us. It got old.

SteelCityMom
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM
So what made you finally ban him? I agree. I would love to see the editor of Pravda's response to this. Really not all Ravens fans are that bad but that guy with the way he spun every Ravens loss and always guaranteed that his guys would pound us. It got old.

I did it (roughly) mid afternoon on gameday last week. I didn't want to see another post from him win or lose really. Agree on on your points as well.

sharkweek
11-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Bengals are actually 10-6 against the Ratbirds since 2003 :chuckle:

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 08:09 PM

I can give you his response in a nutshell: the poor Ravens were tired from the long roadtrip. Waaaahhhh!

Nevermore
11-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Crusher of a loss. A completely inexplicable team. Can't fumble two kickoffs and expect to win. David Reed single handedly lost that game. Flacco's INT doesn't help either and playcalling is a mystery with one of the best backs in the league touching the ball less than 10 times. But I'm not worried yet as we stomped your ass twice and once we beat the Bengals next week (since we only seem to lose to teams with losing records) we'll be back in first place in the AFCN and in the drivers seat.

See you all in January (if you can hold off the Bengals)

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Crusher of a loss. A completely inexplicable team. Can't fumble two kickoffs and expect to win. David Reed single handedly lost that game. Flacco's INT doesn't help either and playcalling is a mystery with one of the best backs in the league touching the ball less than 10 times. But I'm not worried yet as we stomped your ass twice and once we beat the Bengals next week (since we only seem to lose to teams with losing records) we'll be back in first place in the AFCN and in the drivers seat.

Uh, yeah. In case you hadn't noticed, we just beat the Bengals, genius. Good luck next week. Taking recent history into account, you'll need it.

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Uh, yeah. In case you hadn't noticed, we just beat the Bengals, genius. Good luck next week. Taking recent history into account, you'll need it.

Oh boy. You do realize you play them again right? He is talking about splitting.

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Oh boy. You do realize you play them again right? He is talking about splitting.

Yes, I do realize we play them again. However, by virtue of beating them today, we own the early tiebreaker with them. Try and keep up. And counting ones chickens before they hatch as far as your matchup next week goes really worked out for you today, didn't it? Or are you going to say you didn't have Seattle penciled in as an easy win?

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Yes, I do realize we play them again. However, by virtue of beating them today, we own the early tiebreaker with them. Try and keep up. And counting ones chickens before they hatch as far as your matchup next week goes really worked out for you today, didn't it? Or are you going to say you didn't have Seattle penciled in as an easy win?

Unless you split with Cincinnati; right now you are 1-2 and they are 1-1. If you split you are at 1-3 and they are at 2-3 at worst (losing to us twice). . .So . . .yea, that was exactly his point, you HAVE to sweep cinc. Run along and let the adults talk--if you split with cinci they own the tie breaker.

sharkweek
11-13-2011, 08:34 PM

you guys have a losing record against Marvin Lewis, good luck :thumbsup: :sofunny:

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Unless you split with Cincinnati; right now you are 1-2 and they are 1-1. If you split you are at 1-3 and they are at 2-3 at worst (losing to us twice). . .So . . .yea, that was exactly his point, you HAVE to sweep cinc. Run along and let the adults talk--if you split with cinci they own the tie breaker.

You do realize that overall W/L record in the end trumps division record if someone winds up with a clearly better record than everyone else, right? That was my point. But I'll continue to let jackasses like the two of you carry on.

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I did it (roughly) mid afternoon on gameday last week. I didn't want to see another post from him win or lose really. Agree on on your points as well.

I don't blame you. I don't mind the other visiting Ravens fans mostly since most of them don't always have the same old story that he did. He always said that they would beat us and it wouldn't even be close. And he was right one time. Plus the stupid talk about how in 2006 the Ravens "humbled" the Steelers.

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 08:45 PM
You do realize that overall W/L record in the end trumps division record if someone winds up with a clearly better record than everyone else, right? That was my point. But I'll continue to let jackasses like the two of you carry on.

No, you said you owned the tie breaker. Quote "by virtue of beating them today, we own the early tiebreaker with them". You do NOT own the tie breaker. If you have a better record it isn't even a tie, that goes completely without saying. Wow you are uninformed, I won't be replying to you again. Here is a link for you to read up.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

LambertWardSteel
11-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Assuming Balt is able to beat Cincy next week during Steelers bye the Steelers only need to be 1 game better than Balt to win the division. That very well could happen considering how Balt plays when they aren't playing their Pittsburgh super Bowls.

Fire Arians
11-13-2011, 09:09 PM

If I were you i'd worry about the ravens being able to hold off the bengals. Your track record vs them isn't good. :thumbsup:

BleedPurple
11-13-2011, 09:16 PM
If I were you i'd worry about the ravens being able to hold off the bengals. Your track record vs them isn't good. :thumbsup:

Amen to that, and I am VERY worried after that debacle. . .

finesward
11-13-2011, 09:32 PM

Had they scored more TD's instead of settling for FG's it would of been a blowout loss, reed fumbles or not. Face it...they moved the ball well against your hungover defense. Ray Lewis and that other guy getting their jocks completely ripped out by lynch to seal the game was just icing on the cake. You have a case of the 2009 Steelers, big wins against the top teams but too much complacency when facing inferior talent, and like the 2009 steelers you may find yourself along with the rest of the ravens watching the playoffs come december.... but hey at least you "stomped our asses" :thumbsup:

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 09:56 PM
No, you said you owned the tie breaker. Quote "by virtue of beating them today, we own the early tiebreaker with them". You do NOT own the tie breaker. If you have a better record it isn't even a tie, that goes completely without saying. Wow you are uninformed, I won't be replying to you again. Here is a link for you to read up.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

I said EARLY tiebreaker, as in THIS WEEK. Yes, do me the favor and don't. Thanks.

Nevermore
11-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Had they scored more TD's instead of settling for FG's it would of been a blowout loss, reed fumbles or not. Face it...they moved the ball well against your hungover defense. Ray Lewis and that other guy getting their jocks completely ripped out by lynch to seal the game was just icing on the cake. You have a case of the 2009 Steelers, big wins against the top teams but too much complacency when facing inferior talent, and like the 2009 steelers you may find yourself along with the rest of the ravens watching the playoffs come december.... but hey at least you "stomped our asses" :thumbsup:

And had we scored more points, we would have won...

You do realize the Seahawks average starting point on the field was damn near the 50. That is because of the fumbles and the int. You tell me the D was not strong after we give them the ball inside the 20 three times and all they come away with is 9 points? The end of the game was disappointing that we couldn't get the ball back, but I imagine the D didn't have much left at that point after playing lights out with their backs against the endzone all day.

But if I have a choice of having a 2-0 advantage over a AFCN opponent, or beating the Seahawks, I'll take 2-0 any day.

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2011, 12:07 AM
But if I have a choice of having a 2-0 advantage over a AFCN opponent, or beating the Seahawks, I'll take 2-0 any day.

Rationalize it all you want

Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun disagrees

No one wants to overreact because it's still a long season, but the Ravens are blowing a tremendous opportunity here. When you play teams like Seattle, one of the worst in the NFL, you need to win because that's how you secure a first-round bye and home-field advantage in the playoffs, which has been a major problem for the Ravens during the Harbaugh era.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-ravens-1114-20111113,0,7042183.column

Championship teams do not gag up losses to the Jags, Titans and Seahawks

MasterOfPuppets
11-14-2011, 12:48 AM
And had we scored more points, we would have won...

You do realize the Seahawks average starting point on the field was damn near the 50. That is because of the fumbles and the int. You tell me the D was not strong after we give them the ball inside the 20 three times and all they come away with is 9 points? The end of the game was disappointing that we couldn't get the ball back, but I imagine the D didn't have much left at that point after playing lights out with their backs against the endzone all day.

if i had a choice , i'd rather be 3-2 against the ravens, titans, jags , and seahawks , than 2-3 against the steelers , titans , jags , and seahawks ..... :popcorn:

IowaSteeler927
11-14-2011, 01:09 AM
I compare Baltimore to Iowa State in College Football. As an Iowa Hawkeyes fan we play the annual Cyhawk game against the Cyclones every year. It's painfully obvious that it's a Bowl game to them. When they manage to knock off their big brother every once and a while they lose focus of the big picture and start to lose games they shouldn't. Then they don't go bowling and this year will be no different. It's not as if the Hawkeyes are much better but we had a huge loss to the draft this year.

Baltimore is exactly the same this season. Too much stock in beating the Steelers and a loss of focus on the bigger picture. They've lost to two bottom dwellars. I look for the Bungles and Dalton to get back on track against the Ratbirds next weekend.

BleedPurple
11-14-2011, 03:04 AM
if i had a choice , i'd rather be 3-2 against the ravens, titans, jags , and seahawks , than 2-3 against the steelers , titans , jags , and seahawks ..... :popcorn:

You'd rather be 2-3 than 3-2?:sofunny: typical squeelers fan:sofunny:

BleedPurple
11-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Rationalize it all you want

Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun disagrees

No one wants to overreact because it's still a long season, but the Ravens are blowing a tremendous opportunity here. When you play teams like Seattle, one of the worst in the NFL, you need to win because that's how you secure a first-round bye and home-field advantage in the playoffs, which has been a major problem for the Ravens during the Harbaugh era.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-ravens-1114-20111113,0,7042183.column

Championship teams do not gag up losses to the Jags, Titans and Seahawks

Last year the packers coughed up losses to the dolphins, lions, and redskins...all of whom ended up with losing records. Excuse me if i watch the rest of the season before declaring a champion. By that same logic-- (Note to bmore) no more f****** gatorade baths during the regular season.

ricardisimo
11-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Wow. Baltimore's public schools suck.

finesward
11-14-2011, 06:55 AM

You'd rather be 2-3 than 3-2? typical squeelers fan

Wow, nice FAIL purple peter eater...

And fact is you let the lowly seahawks put up over 300 yards of offense, so yeah, your defense didn't do a good enough job. I think they MAYBE had over 100 against us when we played them. You guys blew your load this year beating the steelers. It'll be interesting to see how your asshole coach responds to being embarrassed. gooooo BENGALS!

4xSBChamps
11-14-2011, 07:32 AM

Win a pair of Super Bowls in the same season (one in mid-September, the other in early-November), gloat for 5 days then lose the following week, both times to teams they should've beaten:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/SuicideKitty.jpg

typical Purple-Brown fan

blkngld4ever
11-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Win a pair of Super Bowls in the same season (one in mid-September, the other in early-November), gloat for 5 days then lose the following week, both times to teams they should've beaten:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/SuicideKitty.jpg

typical Purple-Brown fan

OMG thats funny shiv!!!

IowaSteeler927
11-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Wow, nice FAIL purple peter eater...

Love that comment. Nothing better to describe a Ratbird fan.

You'd rather be 2-3 than 3-2? typical squeelers fan

LOL! Did you even read his post? He said that he would rather be 3-2 than 2-3 nimrod. Baltimore's public schools suck indeed!

Buddha Bus
11-17-2011, 06:19 PM
LOL! Did you even read his post? He said that he would rather be 3-2 than 2-3 nimrod. Baltimore's public schools suck indeed!

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/3572881467.gif

Don't give him the answers! He may use that information later in another thread to try to look like he has a modicum of intelligence. I'd prefer we keep it a secret so we can use his posts as comedy relief and a humorous commentary on the state of the Baltimore public school system for our own entertainment purposes.

Now, if you'll excuse me..... ahem...... DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE! :sofunny:

BleedPurple
11-20-2011, 04:23 PM
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/3572881467.gif

Don't give him the answers! He may use that information later in another thread to try to look like he has a modicum of intelligence. I'd prefer we keep it a secret so we can use his posts as comedy relief and a humorous commentary on the state of the Baltimore public school system for our own entertainment purposes.

Now, if you'll excuse me..... ahem...... DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE! :sofunny:

Yea yea yea, I misread the post. Whatever, welcome to 2nd place. GO RAVENS.

jjpro11
11-20-2011, 04:26 PM
you fag.. the Ravens nearly suffered an epic collapse against a rookie QB.. if not for a TD called back and missed horse-collar call, you probably would have lost.

4xSBChamps
11-20-2011, 04:27 PM
welcome to 2nd place.

you're a Purple-Brown fan, so you can tell us from experience... what's that feel-like?

BleedPurple
11-20-2011, 04:30 PM
you fag.. the Ravens nearly suffered an epic collapse against a rookie QB.. if not for a TD called back and missed horse-collar call, you probably would have lost.

Hah open bigotry. Doesn't this forum have mods? Don't be so mad just because your team has the SB hangover.

GMU Steeler
11-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Hah open bigotry. Doesn't this forum have mods? Don't be so mad just because your team has the SB hangover.

A Super Bowl hangover is 7-3? It's not amazing but I'd taken that hangover in 2006 and 2009 over the ones we actually had.

BleedPurple
you're a Purple-Brown fan, so you can tell us from experience... what's that feel-like?

Can't remember, I don't cling to ancient history (lol SIX RINGS).

jjpro11
7-3 is a Super Bowl hangover? okay bud.

jjpro11
11-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Can't remember, I don't cling to ancient history (lol SIX RINGS).

Two Super Bowl wins since 2005 is ancient history? lol. the Browns had zero and the Ravens haven't won since 2000.

BleedPurple
11-20-2011, 04:38 PM
7-3 is a Super Bowl hangover? okay bud.

The record doesn't reflect it I agree, but the steelers definitely do not look like the team they were last year.

BleedPurple
11-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Two Super Bowl wins since 2005 is ancient history? lol. the Browns had zero and the Ravens haven't won since 2000.

Absolutely do not care one bit about Cleveland football, but if we are dusting off the history books the BALTIMORE Colts had 4 championships before they were moved to Indy.

edit: 4, typo

GMU Steeler
11-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Absolutely do not care one bit about Cleveland football, but if we are dusting off the history books the BALTIMORE Colts had 4 championships before they were moved to Indy.

edit: 4, typo

I wasn't aware that the Baltimore Colts are the same team as the Baltimore Ravens. Good for the city of Baltimore. Your city has a good football tradition and no one denies that but if you really think the Steelers are having a hangover season this year I don't know what to tell you. Yeah they struggled with Indy and Jacksonville(who beat your team) and beat handily Seattle and Tennessee who both beat your team.

tony hipchest
11-20-2011, 07:59 PM

edit: 4, typogo be a colts fan then.

atleast theyve won something in the past 10 years unlike the ravens/browns team you cheer for. :chuckle:

ravens are frauds. theyre on a 7-3 "we beat the steelers" hangover and will be exposed once again. the baltimore colts have nothing to do with them.

theyll never win a championship with joe chokeo.

Fire Arians
11-20-2011, 09:23 PM
The record doesn't reflect it I agree, but the steelers definitely do not look like the team they were last year.

They're better than last year, they haven't peaked yet. watch out at the end of the season :thumbsup: