PDA

View Full Version : I guess that's why you don't give your coach a gatorade bath in week 9

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Huh Ravens. Congrats on your two wins against us but we're not the only ones out there.that you have to beat. Who does everyone have in next week's game with the Ravesn and Bengals? I expect it to be close but I'll take the Bengals in this one. Would be happy with either team losing though especially the Ravens though.

ETL
11-13-2011, 07:41 PM
I guess the Ravens thought last week was the Super Bowl.

steelax04
11-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Has there ever been any other regular season gatorade baths, other than those involving clinching a division, homefield, etc?

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:43 PM
I guess the Ravens thought last week was the Super Bowl.

It really feels that way. It's like they think beating us is the key to their whole season. Our team meanwhile seems more focused on the big prize. I mean don't get me wrong. I'd love to have swept or even split the season series with the Ravens this year but the Ravens cannot be happy with letdowns following their two wins over us. Hoping Cincy and San Fran both team them.It would be great to see them enter December at 6-5.

StainlessStill
11-13-2011, 07:45 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/0f/0ffc9733f87145bfd2426261b8045818/how_john_harbaugh_bloodied_his_chin_by_celebrating _with_his_gm.jpg

"....his face is covered in blood, sweat and dust! He will never be with those poor and timid souls in no neither victory or defeat!"

Seahawks 22
Ravens 17

LVSteelersfan
11-13-2011, 07:45 PM
The best thing is that the teams they lost to after us are both CRAPPY TEAMS. That makes it even sweeter. I hope the Bungles and 49ers kick their butt all over the place. I watched the 49ers today and their pass rush is no joke.

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Ravens and their fans are classless...harbaugh is an idiot! I think they would celebrate going 2-14 with 2 wins over us...hey rat turds...there 16 games in a season...not 2!!!

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Has there ever been any other regular season gatorade baths, other than those involving clinching a division, homefield, etc?
I have no idea. The bath didn't bother me. In fact I thought it was funny because that win while it was certainly important for them and it was a solid win on their part really guaranteed nothing outside having the tiebreaker if we end up tying in the division which really isn't something worth gatorrade bathing your coach for IMO.

GMU Steeler
11-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Ravens and their fans are classless...harbaugh is an idiot! I think they would celebrate going 2-14 with 2 wins over us...hey rat turds...there 16 games in a season...not 2!!!

You know I understand fans feeling that way about the season but it's sad when a team feels that way and I am starting to think that is how the Ravens coaches and players feel about us.

tanda10506
11-13-2011, 07:49 PM
They play the Chargers to, depending on which Chargers show up, they could drop that one also.

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 07:50 PM
You know I understand fans feeling that way about the season but it's sad when a team feels that way and I am starting to think that is how the Ravens coaches and players feel about us. If they do think and feel that way then they will never win another Superbowl...dont think they will regardless.:tt04:

JCPsteelers
11-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I bet the Seahawks played bad music for the Ravens which is why they lost.

Hope they got Rings for their two wins against us this year

JCPsteelers
11-13-2011, 07:53 PM

and how stupid was harbaugh challenging that stupid ball spot at 2 minute warning. What a moron.

I beat John asked Pete "What's your deal"

StainlessStill
11-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Where they at now? How sweet it is. Cowards. Would love to see those Ratbirds bandwagon mother f_ckers show their face now. Wounded Bird, all of them, just like what it was walking into Tennessee with their 1st Super Bowl hangover. Pathetic. Too funny for words right now. I hope they show their big mouths! No wait, that's right, their probably all banned from chirpin' all week! Ate their own crow! Word to the wise: Know your role, and shut your mouth!

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Harbaugh will have some kind of excuse...hate looking at his smartass head!!

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Where they at now? How sweet it is. Cowards. Would love to see those Ratbirds bandwagon mother f_ckers show their face now. Wounded Bird, all of them, just like what it was walking into Tennessee with their 1st Super Bowl hangover. Pathetic. Too funny for words right now. I hope they show their big mouths! No wait, that's right, their probably all banned from chirpin' all week! Ate their own crow! Word to the wise: Know your role, and shut your mouth! Amen brother!!:tt02:

Steeler4life1972
11-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Coward raven fans wont come in here...guaranteed, if they do they wont post and I hope they sit back and read all this!!

Bayz101
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Huh Ravens. Congrats on your two wins against us but we're not the only ones out there.that you have to beat. Who does everyone have in next week's game with the Ravesn and Bengals? I expect it to be close but I'll take the Bengals in this one. Would be happy with either team losing though especially the Ravens though.

The Ravens have lost to Tennessee, Jacksonville and Seattle this season. All teams we have beat, yet they've swept us this season. That doesn't matter. I'm not sure if they'll lose too many more division games, but they'll definitely come up short a handful of times.
12-4 Black & Gold.
11-5 for Balty.
9-7 for Cincy.
6-10 for Clowns.

Yes i'm saying we'll only drop one game in the final stretch. That'll probably come at the hands of SF. Steelers just don't have the Harbaugh brothers number this year, and I can deal with that. We'll win when it matters.

stb_steeler
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM
I bet the Seahawks played bad music for the Ravens which is why they lost.

Hope they got Rings for their two wins against us this year

Sorry their out.!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/roccels/Candy/7424_1.jpg

steelerchad
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM
They play the Chargers to, depending on which Chargers show up, they could drop that one also.

Hell. They've lost to the Seahawks, Titans, Jaguars, and pulled one out of their ass to beat the Cardinals. All 4 of which we've already beaten by the way.

I think they could lose to any team left on their schedule. I would be shocked if they are able to go better than 5-2 the rest of the way.

stlrtruck
11-13-2011, 08:58 PM
ratbirds standard is beating the Steelers
Steelers standard is winning more SBs

Edman
08-04-2012, 05:34 PM
This thread is now even funnier.

Wide Left.

I wonder is Baltimore is still waiting on their "We beat the Steelers" championship trophy for last season? They must be, seeing as how we still mean so much to them. That ring of yours is looking a little old and rusty, Ray.

Bayz101
08-04-2012, 08:46 PM

Wide Left.

I wonder is Baltimore is still waiting on their "We beat the Steelers" championship trophy for last season? They must be, seeing as how we still mean so much to them. That ring of yours is looking a little old and rusty, Ray.

GOLD! :sofunny:

sluggermatt15
08-11-2012, 03:53 PM

Wide Left.

LOSERS since 2001!!! :tt: