PDA

View Full Version : Bills and Lions?

tanda10506
11-13-2011, 06:42 PM
So after they both got destroyed today, what do you guys think of them, are either the real deal or are the wheels coming off? I'd say Buffalo is done and I never thought they were for real, their game vs the pats and raiders looked like they just got lucky at the end. Im unsure about thr Lions but getting blown out midway through the season raises questions, plus the Bears are still in the run for that division. Their next game will be huge.

Big Daddy Beast
11-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Eh, I don't judge a blowout to be indicative of a team's whole season, regardless of when in the season it happens. Look what happened to us in week one, were you sticking a fork in us then? I know halfway through these teams should be better prepared, but these games happen. Oh, and for crying out loud, STOP KICKING THE BALL TO HESTER! Seriously, how is that smurfing complicated? Seriously? Don't kick to him.

The Bills may not bounce back, but I think the Lions will.

tony hipchest
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM
these teams are still atleast a year away from being legitimate contenders. the start to this season was a nice story for them and a good testament of the direction their head coaches have them heading.

but realistically, they are still 3rd fiddle in their own respective divisions. they arent as luck as sanfransisco, or they may be leading theirs as well.

as it stands the bills cant match the experience or veterans that the jets and patriots have, and the same can be said for the lions with the bears and packers. their division rivals have been mainstays in the playoffs recently.

lions/bills havens sniffed them for years.