PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Forums

Drizztbob
11-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Wow and I thought we could get a little aggitated at our team...Ravens fans are the worst!

Direct quotes from their forums:

"I don't care who. Someone needs to be made an example of. This team is so hard to watch this season. I seriously hope the media quits talking about Super Bowl possibilities for this team.

What a pathetic loss and this season is becoming unbearable to watch almost.

Those wins over Pittsburgh mean absolutely NOTHING. "

"The whole team.

What a pathetic season. "

"i am NOT blaming anyone for a Ravens loss on these boards from here on out! because with this team....IT IS WHAT IT IS!!
they have proven time and time again that they are very unpredictable from week to week, inconsistent and mediocre at best. i blame no one cause IT IS WHAT IT IS!!"

:tt:

bornaSteelersfan
11-13-2011, 07:57 PM
HAHA, The Raven's Superbowl was last week. Like I said on another thread, what now? I just knew the win last week would go to their heads and they would implode.

Raw Steel
11-13-2011, 07:58 PM
And we complain about Arians. Ray Rice had five carries while Flacco attempted 52 passes. The guy has one good drive and they think he is Marcia Brady. Pathetic Ratbirds

FanSince72
11-13-2011, 08:01 PM
http://euvolution.com/futurist-transhuman-news-blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/49c80_blackbird-deaths.jpg

NEVERMORE!

StainlessStill
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/0f/0ffc9733f87145bfd2426261b8045818/how_john_harbaugh_bloodied_his_chin_by_celebrating _with_his_gm.jpg

"....his face is covered in blood, sweat and dust! He will never be with those poor and timid souls in no neither victory or defeat!"

Seahawks 22
Ravens 17

Drizztbob
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
And we complain about Arians. Ray Rice had five carries while Flacco attempted 52 passes. The guy has one good drive and they think he is Marcia Brady. Pathetic Ratbirds

They completed abandoned their biggest strength in Ray Rice and relied on the inconsistent, mediocre arm of one Joe Flacco. You see where that got them. I hope they keep doing it! :tt02:

Drizztbob
11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
"....his face is covered in blood, sweat and dust! He will never be with those poor and timid souls in no neither victory or defeat!"

Seahawks 22
Ravens 17

What an idiot.

Sixburgher
11-13-2011, 08:07 PM

Ironic that I had an argument right here with some nimrod a couple months ago and was told emphatically that Cameron is ten times better than Arians as an offensive coordinator. :rolleyes:

SouthTexasSteel
11-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Harbaugh is an idiot!! Like I said in a previous thread, he is Denny Green and Buddy Ryan part deux!! Way to lay an egg after beating the Steelers numbnuts... He doesn't have what it takes to win a superbowl.

Drizztbob
11-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Harbaugh is an idiot!! Like I said in a previous thread, he is Denny Green and Buddy Ryan part deux!! Way to lay an egg after beating the Steelers numbnuts... He doesn't have what it takes to win a superbowl.

Talk about an arrogant, self righteous piece of human garbage...That's Harbaugh.

steelerchad
11-13-2011, 09:47 PM
How foolish the gatorade bath was. That would have been like the Steelers dousing Tomlin after beating the Pats 2 weeks ago. I personally would have been embarassed if we had done that. Ravens falling flat on their face is almost as good as a Steeler win.

Big Daddy Beast
11-14-2011, 11:34 AM
I just perused a few of them for the first time. Damn, Cameron is hated as much there as Arians is here. Kind of funny seeing Harbaugh questioned as being the right HC or not. Especially the chimes of "We got the wrong Harbaugh."

Curtain_of_Steel
11-14-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media_library/Videos/2011/11/NFL_Network_Post-Game_Press_Conference_at_Seahawks.aspx

Got to listen to the press conference. First off they cut out all the questions and its piece mealed together in typically raven fashion.

Fingerpointing on Turnovers, thats always good for team unity.

Flacoo stating he "thought" they moved the ball pretty well? 300 yards of total offense is not moving th eball pretty well when you pass the ball 50 plus times you idiot!

Coach finger points on TO's, Flacoo states TO's, Dickson who didnt have a TO comes out and says TO's. Come on flacco, stand up and shoulder the blame like Ben does in a tough loss.
That is why you dont have the contract yet.

stlrtruck
11-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey this is the NFL

Wow that's some damn good insight right there!

Uncle T
11-14-2011, 01:29 PM
I live about 20 minutes outside of Baltimore, and you would not have believed the local media's/fan base's celebration over their win over the Steelers. Even weather forcasters were talking about the game 3 days after it was over: "Another beautiful day outside, and it would be beautiful regardless with that big win over the Steelers!" I came to work Monday to find pictures of the final TD pass on my cubicle and a line of people waiting to gloat.

Today? "Fire Harbaugh" and "Fire Cameron" and "David Reed should be cut." My favorite was a co-worker who swears that the Ravens won't even make the playoffs this year when 4 days ago he was ready to shop for Super Bowl tickets.

I spent my first 22 years living right outside of Pittsburgh, and there is no comparing the two fanbases. The Ravens fans would rather root against the Steelers than root for the Ravens.

Curtain_of_Steel
11-14-2011, 02:37 PM
So the fans have no trouble at all with keeping Flacco? lol

I think Harbaugh and flacco are related as they have the exact same views. Similar to that of Norv Turner and Rivers.

Uncle T
11-14-2011, 03:27 PM
The fans and media here rarely blame Flacco...it's always Cam Cameron's fault. They've spent so much time and effort into building up "Joe Cool" that they don't want to admit that he's been average or a little worse than average for almost this entire season.

When I bring up how Flacco is rated in the bottom 1/3 of the league, they are quick to blame the playcalling, the wideouts, and the line. With that said, through my experiences down here over the last several years, if the Ravens lose next week and then again to the 49ers, they will turn on him, too.

Buddha Bus
11-14-2011, 04:11 PM
The fans and media here rarely blame Flacco...it's always Cam Cameron's fault. They've spent so much time and effort into building up "Joe Cool" that they don't want to admit that he's been average or a little worse than average for almost this entire season.

When I bring up how Flacco is rated in the bottom 1/3 of the league, they are quick to blame the playcalling, the wideouts, and the line. With that said, through my experiences down here over the last several years, if the Ravens lose next week and then again to the 49ers, they will turn on him, too.

I feel you, Uncle T. I live about an hour away from Baltimore in Southern York County, PA and I had my fill of Raven fan gloating after the sweep. I listen to a lot of 105.7 The Fan from Baltimore and they are about ready for another Kool-Aid party..... of the Jim Jones variety! :rofl:

I hear them blame Flacco too, but Cameron definitely gets the lion's share of the criticism. I don't get it. Ben overcomes his mediocre O.C. on a weekly basis. If "Joe Cool" is such the elite QB Ravens fans envision him, then why can't he overcome his? Seems to me he should be able to step up and get the damn job done against bottom feeder teams like the Jags and Seahags. He's their Neil O'Donnell.

stlrtruck
11-14-2011, 04:26 PM
I feel you, Uncle T. I live about an hour away from Baltimore in Southern York County, PA and I had my fill of Raven fan gloating after the sweep. I listen to a lot of 105.7 The Fan from Baltimore and they are about ready for another Kool-Aid party..... of the Jim Jones variety! :rofl:

I hear them blame Flacco too, but Cameron definitely gets the lion's share of the criticism. I don't get it. Ben overcomes his mediocre O.C. on a weekly basis. If "Joe Cool" is such the elite QB Ravens fans envision him, then why can't he overcome his? Seems to me he should be able to step up and get the damn job done against bottom feeder teams like the Jags and Seahags. He's their Neil O'Donnell.

That's impossible! Even O'Donnell went to the SB! :toofunny:

Buddha Bus
11-14-2011, 04:30 PM
That's impossible! Even O'Donnell went to the SB! :toofunny:

Ooops! My bad! I meant Bubby Brister. :rofl: