PDA

View Full Version : USA Today article on Polamalu = #1 safety

tony hipchest
06-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Bailey, Polamalu second to none in secondary

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-06-14-elite-db_x.htm

great stuff. you can just scan over the champ bailey stuff. notable is how much chris hope was and while not a pro bowler he was definitely important to the steelers. just to give respect due, he was looked at as the funniest guy in the locker room and many considered him a defensive leader. the titans got them a hell of a player.

had to add this quote:

ESPN NFL analyst Joe Theismann agrees with the assessment of Reed: "Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed are so identical. It's almost impossible to decide between the two. Reed has such range, and he's so smart. :rolleyes:

reed is good and he may have football smarts but thats it. dude is as dumb as a sweatsock.

steelcity984
06-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah I can't stand listening to Ed Reed talk. Troy, on the other hand, seems very cerebral, and you can tell he spends a lot of time watching game tape.

SteelersMongol
06-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Nice. Thanks for sharing. I got his jersey for my brother, and couldn't wait to see the day I give it to him. First I had a chance to buy his jersey with Ward's. It was really hard for my to choose between them, cuz i worship both. LOL.

SteelCityMan786
06-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah I can't stand listening to Ed Reed talk. Troy, on the other hand, seems very cerebral, and you can tell he spends a lot of time watching game tape.

Reed doesn't take time to analyze them. No wonder why he and the Ratbirds suck so bad, oh wait they were born to suck:sofunny:

TP43
06-16-2006, 10:24 PM
I love Troy,and he is the best safety in the league, but I can't say nothin bad about Ed Reed. University of Miami all the way man.

steelerfan12
06-16-2006, 10:25 PM
I love Troy,and he is the best safety in the league, but I can't say nothin bad about Ed Reed. University of Miami all the way man.
i am a big fan of university of miami too!!