PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown

DanRooney
11-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Like I said in preseason, Brown is the real deal. With Wallace usually drawing safety help, it's very hard to account for a guy with his speed and craftiness. Anyone doubting that he should be sitting behind Mr. Ward anymore? Was he even playing today? Brown is the clear cut #2. I can't wait for Sanders to get back into the lineup. Jerricho Cotchery seems to be finding his groove as well. Is the Hines Ward era over in Pittsburgh? :noidea:

Atlanta Dan
11-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Is the Hines Ward era over in Pittsburgh? :noidea:

Sad to say - yes

Hines right now is the #5 receiver based on performance

Brown is a major talent

steeltheone
11-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Brown is becoming a better wideout than Wallace.

Merchant
11-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Brown is becoming a better wideout than Wallace.

Keep in mind Wallace is drawing double-coverage. Brown is still somewhat under the radar.

I still think Wallace is better, but it's nice to have this debate.

tanda10506
11-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Brown is turning into a top receiver but he's not better than Wallace. Wallace gets double teamed which sometimes minimizes his stats, but he is the top receiver. That said, Brown is playing great. We are missing Ward in the redzone and blocking, but Brown is our #2. Cotchery is playing well too as mentioned. This really is the best receiving corp in football.

BlockMonsta
11-14-2011, 03:20 AM
Yeah Brown is doing great, once sanders is on the feild that will add just a little more. Can only see him improving, hope he wont do what Holmes does and Do that 1st down bs everytime he gets a 1st. So far he has not.

No disrespect but....why do people on this board feel the need to always say "as I predicted, as I said, as I ....." Do you feel the need to be like yeah I was right?

ricardisimo
11-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Keep in mind Wallace is drawing double-coverage. Brown is still somewhat under the radar.

I still think Wallace is better, but it's nice to have this debate.
I think I saw three guys around Brown on the big third down conversion. Oh, and we probably witnessed the end of the Hines Ward Era last week with the Ray Lewis hit. Seems like Lewis finally wiped the smile off his face. Took him 14 years or whatever, but still...

sharkweek
11-14-2011, 06:23 AM
Yeah Brown is doing great, once sanders is on the feild that will add just a little more. Can only see him improving, hope he wont do what Holmes does and Do that 1st down bs everytime he gets a 1st. So far he has not.

No disrespect but....why do people on this board feel the need to always say "as I predicted, as I said, as I ....." Do you feel the need to be like yeah I was right?

they probably feel they have to make up for their support of busts like Sweed :chuckle: