View Full Version : Hilarious Eagles fan

stb_steeler
11-14-2011, 07:30 PM
T_amiJmi8XU&feature=share
Im comin Ma!

steelfury02
11-14-2011, 07:43 PM
damn you for posting this

Just blew some dough on some high price brew and spit it on the keyboard LOL - i needed that:thumbsup:

stb_steeler
11-14-2011, 07:44 PM
damn you for posting this

Just blew some dough on some high price brew and spit it on the keyboard LOL - i needed that:thumbsup:

LOL...I only posted it here because i hope i never have to see Steeler fans like this....LMAO!

steelfury02
11-14-2011, 07:52 PM
my wife also enjoyed it - played it for her while she was walking in from work

My hound dog started to howl at the "blood pressure" part

stb_steeler
11-14-2011, 08:02 PM
my wife also enjoyed it - played it for her while she was walking in from work

My hound dog started to howl at the "blood pressure" part

:rofl:

SoCalFan
11-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Incredible!!! The comment I left- "Being a Steeler fan,SORRY I cant relate!"

casteeler
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Sadly, I've seen Raider fans act a WHOLE lot worse... In public

OX1947
11-14-2011, 10:47 PM
I've been crying laughing the entire 10 min....

ETL
11-14-2011, 10:48 PM
too many funny lines here

"Brussel sprouts and cabbage ...These defensive backs suck dick, man ... John skelton butt-fcuked this defense ... burrito-eating Mexican ..."

(Thank God, William Gay is not on that team or his criticsm would seem too literal)

LMAO!!!

OX1947
11-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Minus the nigga stuff and getting called by my mom into the kitchen, that's how i felt after the Super Bowl....

Fire Arians
11-14-2011, 11:07 PM
congratulations eagles, you are now the new washington redskins.

this is proof that in the NFL you can't buy a championship.

Danny136200
11-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Pls, pls provide the link; I have eagles fans on Fb that i want to share with.

SoCalFan
11-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Just go to youtube and type in the title "this organization is f**kin stupid"

StillerzFreak
11-15-2011, 12:38 AM
:rofl:

stb_steeler
11-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Pls, pls provide the link; I have eagles fans on Fb that i want to share with.

go to the video click share link

stb_steeler
11-15-2011, 12:45 AM
congratulations eagles, you are now the new washington redskins.

this is proof that in the NFL you can't buy a championship.

dream team, well they werent exactly lying. more like a nightmare

4xSBChamps
11-15-2011, 11:45 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/DonovanMcNabbEaglesTrophyCase.jpg

Fire Arians
11-15-2011, 12:05 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/DonovanMcNabbEaglesTrophyCase.jpg

lmao

steelfury02
11-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Poor McNabb - he had the Carson Palmer sydrome, only worse by my measurements. Great skill, great opportunities, great coach, but terrible personnel people, surrounding him with loud mouth receivers who took the spirit out of the team (kinda like what is happening now with Jackson) instead of taking those idiots off the team and giving the QB a chance to grow instead of blaming everything on him. Obviously neither has won a Lombardi, but I feel given the right situation, would have won at least one.

4xSBChamps
11-15-2011, 12:27 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/hockey%20pictures/PhuckFilthy.gif
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/hockey%202009-2010/FlyerSantaClaus.jpg

Big Daddy Beast
11-15-2011, 12:47 PM
What do you expect with that screen name? It's funny and sad, but this one is still king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Stu Pidasso
11-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Love the username on the video...

Steel Peon
11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Great video......lol! Anyone who still ain't very happy with Mike Vick being in the NFL, myself included, will laugh their balls off at this one......dream team indeed!

stb_steeler
11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
What do you expect with that screen name? It's funny and sad, but this one is still king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

I remember this one....it was also on tru tv......thats how bad his whiny ass is...:rofl:

Whodis
11-16-2011, 06:55 AM
who do u not see a motha ****a as tall as Robert from "Everyone Loves raymond"?

StainlessStill
11-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Minus the nigga stuff and getting called by my mom into the kitchen, that's how i felt after the Super Bowl....

I had a lot of friends over. New friends, new boyfriends of friends, girlfriends of friends, friends of boyfriends of friends, you name it. Inside after the Super Bowl, I had to put on the act and act as though it didn't hurt. After the 4th down to end it, I simply went into my family room and sat on my chair and thanked everyone for coming and BS'd for about an hour. Very hard to hold in the heartache and emotion with the composure to withstand having people over in your household. If I was alone, I would of probably soaked forever.

stb_steeler
11-16-2011, 11:02 AM
I had a lot of friends over. New friends, new boyfriends of friends, girlfriends of friends, friends of boyfriends of friends, you name it. Inside after the Super Bowl, I had to put on the act and act as though it didn't hurt. After the 4th down to end it, I simply went into my family room and sat on my chair and thanked everyone for coming and BS'd for about an hour. Very hard to hold in the heartache and emotion with the composure to withstand having people over in your household. If I was alone, I would of probably soaked forever.
SB loss a little harder to swallow, this dude crying over regular season game....lol

Third Rail
11-16-2011, 11:22 AM
SB loss a little harder to swallow, this dude crying over regular season game....lol

But you see, the games were a bit more similar than you think. The Steelers 2010 season ended in that Super Bowl game.

And the Eagles 2011 season ended on Sunday.

Polamalu43
11-18-2011, 12:44 AM

Not really. and i can speak of it cause im From LA...

Steeldude
11-19-2011, 03:32 AM

what's really sad is those raiders' fans get that upset, but they know nothing about their team. raiders fans are the most ignorant of all NFL fans.

Stu Pidasso
11-19-2011, 10:27 AM
I wish I could find that video of the Patriots* fan all pissed off and yelling, it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my life...

"Have a bag of dicks..."

silver & black
11-19-2011, 01:11 PM
what's really sad is those raiders' fans get that upset, but they know nothing about their team. raiders fans are the most ignorant of all NFL fans.

I could say the same about 95% of all the Steelers fans outside of Pennsylvania.

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years. I would say that we know quite a bit about our team.... moreso than most of the bandwagon fans that comprise your fan base, outside of "The Burgh". Most of your fan base.... outside of Penn. couldn't tell me anything about the Steelers. All they know is it's cool to root for a winning team..... and the colors are cool. You should think about what you say before actually saying it. It saves embarrassment later.

I hope I live long enough to see the day when the Steelers are in a "down period". Don't say it will never happen.... all good things come to an end, sooner or later. I wonder how your "fan base" will react when your time comes?

I haven't been here in a while. Most of you that know me on here know that I don't make a habit of coming here and talking sh*t to you or about your team. I apoligize to Tony and the rest of you that I've talked with over the years about football and other things, but sometimes, you have stand up for you and yours.

stb_steeler
11-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I could say the same about 95% of all the Steelers fans outside of Pennsylvania.

I've been a Raiders fan for 43 years. I would say that we know quite a bit about our team.... moreso than most of the bandwagon fans that comprise your fan base, outside of "The Burgh". Most of your fan base.... outside of Penn. couldn't tell me anything about the Steelers. All they know is it's cool to root for a winning team..... and the colors are cool. You should think about what you say before actually saying it. It saves embarrassment later.

I hope I live long enough to see the day when the Steelers are in a "down period". Don't say it will never happen.... all good things come to an end, sooner or later. I wonder how your "fan base" will react when your time comes?

I haven't been here in a while. Most of you that know me on here know that I don't make a habit of coming here and talking sh*t to you or about your team. I apoligize to Tony and the rest of you that I've talked with over the years about football and other things, but sometimes, you have stand up for you and yours.

I agree, its hard to say that a certain team has the worse fans, all teams have em!
As fars as the Steelers having down period, Us guys that been around to remember the old days we remember the Steelers never won anything for the first 30 years. Also the 80's werent that great either. Alot of the fans that lash out at other teams are usually the younger generation and they havent endured the days of ole.

Deserei90
11-19-2011, 02:31 PM
LMAO That Eagles fan got problems!

4xSBChamps
11-19-2011, 02:41 PM
... Us guys that been around to remember the old days we remember the Steelers never won anything...

Ray Mansfield told me once that the high-light of training camp one year in the 1960's was the equipment manager coming into the dressing-room, and making the announcement

"I've got good-news, and I've got bad-news ~ the good-news is that today, we get a change of underwear... the bad-news is that Mansfield, you change with Russell, Saul changes with Voss..."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/RayMansfield.jpg

... I think that the Ol' Ranger was kidding...

ALL cities have stupid fans... the exception with Philthadelphia is that if the Martians were attacking that cess-pool of inferior breeding practices, the rest of the country would volunteer to carry ammo, or point-out targets

stb_steeler
11-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Ray Mansfield told me once that the high-light of training camp one year in the 1960's was the equipment manager coming into the dressing-room, and making the announcement

"I've got good-news, and I've got bad-news ~ the good-news is that today, we get a change of underwear... the bad-news is that Mansfield, you change with Russell, Saul changes with Voss..."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/RayMansfield.jpg

... I think that the Ol' Ranger was kidding...

ALL cities have stupid fans... the exception with Philthadelphia is that if the Martians were attacking that cess-pool of inferior breeding practices, the rest of the country would volunteer to carry ammo, or point-out targets

Hey i need that card to complete my 73 collection.....lol

silver & black
11-19-2011, 02:44 PM
So you have really drawn up the conclusion that 95% of Steeler fans outside of PA are ignorant? So your saying you met 95% of steeler fans outside of PA? I met tons of Steeler fans whose not even from PA. Alot of them are a bunch of cool fans and know everything about the Steelers. I know, I was at the Steelers-Bengals game last sunday. And I've met alot of other ones in different states. You want to talk about ignorant. Try finding out what Bengal fans are like at games. They didn't even care about they're team until they started winning games. Your going to have your classy and classless ones, but don't you dare say 95% of steeler fans are ignorant. There are alot of steeler fans outside of the state of PA. How can you draw up that conclusion?

You seem to have missed the point completely. I'll just leave it there.

fer522
11-19-2011, 10:10 PM
thats funny as hell LMFAO that guy needs a hug :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: