PDA

View Full Version : Video I made - Cincy/Pitt Rivalry

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22SY6iepwWQ

It doesnt bash you guys at all, but of course, I made us look good.. But nonetheless I think you all will enjoy it.

3 to be 4
06-17-2006, 01:38 AM
it was kind of funny watching all the clips of how the Bengals were "stopping" the Steelers as the scoreboard said Pittsburgh 24, Cincinnati 6.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 01:42 AM
it was kind of funny watching all the clips of how the Bengals were "stopping" the Steelers as the scoreboard said Pittsburgh 24, Cincinnati 6.
Yea.. I figured someone would point that out.. I had zero footage from the game we won.. That is all from the early game in the year and the playoff game..

But hey.. Thanks for noticing..

SteelShooter
06-17-2006, 02:19 AM

It doesnt bash you guys at all, but of course, I made us look good.. But nonetheless I think you all will enjoy it.

It doesn't bash us? Bro...it pretty much made our running game look inept. And the repeated showings of Carson's injury (and I am still hoping he comes back in full force...truly)...but it looked like the sympathy card was being tossed out there.

Ok, now that the negative crud is over with....it really was a good job though. The musical score seemed to really fit with the intensity level that I think you were attempting to portray.

I'm still going to toss reps your way for the quality work you invested Bro!

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 02:23 AM
It doesn't bash us? Bro...it pretty much made our running game look inept. And the repeated showings of Carson's injury (and I am still hoping he comes back in full force...truly)...but it looked like the sympathy card was being tossed out there.

Ok, now that the negative crud is over with....it really was a good job though. The musical score seemed to really fit with the intensity level that I think you were attempting to portray.

I'm still going to toss reps your way for the quality work you invested Bro!

Thanks.. I dont think any steeler fans will feel inept from watching it though.. lol

Gotta fill the offseason with something though.. This is just what I do..

SteelersMongol
06-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Well put. Tried to keep the balance. But still you can tell it was made by the Bengals fan. :) And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure if I was to make something like this I would've done same for my Steelers.

But I think even any retarded kid from the third world (including my country) can see from this vidoe that Kimo's hit on Carson was an accident.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Well put. Tried to keep the balance. But still you can tell it was made by the Bengals fan. :) And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure if I was to make something like this I would've done same for my Steelers.

But I think even any retarded kid from the third world (including my country) can see from this vidoe that Kimo's hit on Carson was an accident.

I guess I said it wrong when I said I wasnt bashing the steelers.. I obviously leaned toward the Bengals on this one.. But it really isnt bashing either

It was more of a 'Kimo hurt Carson bad and our team is fired up about it' kinda video..

And yes.. A couple of those clips you can tell Kimo feels like shit for it....

Overall though, I dont think I put a negative light on it.. Just tried to get it to go with the music well

SteelersMongol
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
I guess I said it wrong when I said I wasnt bashing the steelers.. I obviously leaned toward the Bengals on this one.. But it really isnt bashing either

It was more of a 'Kimo hurt Carson bad and our team is fired up about it' kinda video..

And yes.. A couple of those clips you can tell Kimo feels like shit for it....

Overall though, I dont think I put a negative light on it.. Just tried to get it to go with the music well

Yeah. I didn't even know it was made by Bengals fan, cuz I thought it was the Steelers site. :smile: I didn't see the name before i watch it. After I watched it, I was thinking "Who made this?" Then of course a Bengals fan. :rolleyes: Good job on putting things together. I was fired up too. :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-17-2006, 11:12 AM

I have to say you did a nice job on that and I know it has been said in many post but it was a little on-sided, however nice work

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks to you guys for the comments.. Must say I am suprised Ohio Steeler said something nice to me.. lol ;)

klick81
06-17-2006, 11:53 AM
LOL...i have no sound at my job, so i can't comment on that. Having said that, you can tell people are still sore over the whole Carson/ Kimo thing...can't blame you all of course.

BB2W
06-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Well done, but I don't think you can call it a bitter rivalry... the Bengals have only been good 1 out of the last 16 years. The only thing that is bitter about it are the Bengals players and fans.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Well done, but I don't think you can call it a bitter rivalry... the Bengals have only been good 1 out of the last 16 years. The only thing that is bitter about it are the Bengals players and fans.
You are one of many fans in the NFL that doesnt see a rilvalry between the two forming if not already formed..

And we have been a pretty good team for 3 years now..

DIESELMAN
06-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Nice job on the video........you guys might want to do something with Eric Steinbach.....:helmet:

BB2W
06-17-2006, 12:23 PM
You are one of many fans in the NFL that doesnt see a rilvalry between the two forming if not already formed..

And we have been a pretty good team for 3 years now..
This has been discussed many times here and it's hard to pick the Steelers "rival" because all three teams in the division veiw the Steelers as the team to beat. The Steelers are usually competing for the division so their rival is whichever of the other three teams is doing the best at that time.

The Bengals were the biggest challenge in the division last season, but I personally still veiw the Ravens or the Browns as our main rivals... both teams need to improve to restore it's luster.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 12:39 PM
This has been discussed many times here and it's hard to pick the Steelers "rival" because all three teams in the division veiw the Steelers as the team to beat. The Steelers are usually competing for the division so their rival is whichever of the other three teams is doing the best at that time.

The Bengals were the biggest challenge in the division last season, but I personally still veiw the Ravens or the Browns as our main rivals... both teams need to improve to restore it's luster.
In 2003 it was more Ravens/Bengals as well..

The point is it appears as though we are going to be the team for you to beat in the future... For more than a year or two

rowedf
06-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Good job on putting the vid together. Although I do agree with BB2W I don't know if Cincy really is our rival ... I mean, as Madden said it on 1250 is a bug and a windshield a rivalry? :) Only thing that stood out to me is that it seemed 85% of the tackles were shoe string tackles, for that song, there should be some nice hits.

Stillers#1
06-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Lol.....let the bodies hit the floor as Palmer goes down, sorry but that made me chuckle.

Prosdo
06-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Very well put together

Ohio Steeler
06-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks to you guys for the comments.. Must say I am suprised Ohio Steeler said something nice to me.. lol ;)

LOL

I can be nice from time to time :blurp:

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL

I can be nice from time to time :blurp:
Its been known to happen for myself as well on occasion...

:cheers:

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 12:37 AM
It was a pretty good video. kind of makes me feel a little bad i called you a registered child molesting sex offending buggerer.

sorry, dude.

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 12:40 AM
It was a pretty good video. kind of makes me feel a little bad i called you a registered child molesting sex offending buggerer.

sorry, dude.
Its ok.. The blast furnace allows us to say such things to eachother and still stay civil outside of that forum... :D

Ohio Steeler
06-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Its ok.. The blast furnace allows us to say such things to eachother and still stay civil outside of that forum... :D

true that and it is also a way to take out your frustration after a hard day of work

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 12:55 AM

really? I'll be right back....

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 01:00 AM
I just wrote in the Blast Furnace that you fondle Pengiuns

You know, I DO feel better.

thanks

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 01:03 AM
i was referring to Brian, not you Ohio Steeler.

I know YOU dont fondle Penguins. Brian does.

But by pointing that out im not saying "Brian fondles Penguins" here in this Forum.

Im just saying that i wrote "Brian fondles Penguins" in the Blast Furnance and now coming back here and being civil again.

tony hipchest
06-18-2006, 01:11 AM
mario lemieux does not approve.

Ohio Steeler
06-18-2006, 01:24 AM

But by pointing that out im not saying "Brian fondles Penguins" here in this Forum.

Im just saying that i wrote "Brian fondles Penguins" in the Blast Furnance and now coming back here and being civil again.

I know that :bouncy:

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 01:25 AM
i didnt say THE Penguins. although, i guess if you fondled 2 or 3 of the Penguins you would be fondling Penguins.

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 12:42 PM

:sofunny:

What can I say.. Penguins are hot!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Nice video... you must have put a helluva lot of hours into it... to make the Bungals look that good!! :bouncy:

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Nice video... you must have put a helluva lot of hours into it... to make the Bungals look that good!! :bouncy:

lol

I will take the comment without rebuttal

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
:sofunny:

What can I say.. Penguins are hot!!!

and they taste just like chicken.

*this can mean whatever you want it to mean