PDA

View Full Version : Lewis expects to see Palmer in the preseason.....

DIESELMAN
06-17-2006, 07:19 AM
Chick Ludwig, of the Dayton Daily News, reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said Bengals' QB Carson Palmer (knee) will start a preseason game for the team, barring any setbacks. When asked which game Lewis replied, "I'll tell you later But it's already set. You're not going to not let him play in preseason and then think he can roll out there the first game against Kansas City (Sept. 10). So that's always been the plan" Palmer practiced both minicamp sessions Friday, June 16, and will get more snaps as he rehabilitates from left knee surgery......

SteelerzGirl
06-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Great news! I'm happy Palmer is recovering nicely. Since it's a pre-season game, I'm sure he'll just go in and take a few snaps. No major playing time; probably not even a full quarter of play.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 09:58 AM
It is looking good, as is Ben...

Despite both of their unfortunate situations, it is looking like we will see them facing eachother in our early game this year

tony hipchest
06-17-2006, 11:43 AM
It is looking good, as is Ben...

Despite both of their unfortunate situations, it is looking like we will see them facing eachother in our early game this yearkinda makes your team look a little silly and scared ducking the nationally televised season opener, huh? thats yellow.

BengalBrian
06-17-2006, 11:47 AM
kinda makes your team look a little silly and scared ducking the nationally televised season opener, huh? thats yellow.
Yea.. I am sure thats what happened

:blah:

tony hipchest
06-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Yea.. I am sure thats what happened

:blah: you dont read up on your team much, do you?

BBC
06-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Good for Carson, good luck to him the rest of the way.