PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love John Harbaugh:

Drizztbob
11-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Video Here (http://baltimoresportsreport.com/video-john-harbaugh-says-football-9-times-in-30-seconds-21202.html)

Again...idiot.

tony hipchest
11-18-2011, 12:13 AM
he sounds like someone shoved a football up his ass.

ricardisimo
11-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Futbol... you bet.

Big Daddy Beast
11-18-2011, 09:26 AM
I laughed at the most recent comment under the video: "he said football more times than ray rice got to touch it"

Technically more times than he rushed it since Ray did have 8 receptions, but I get the drift.

GMU Steeler
11-18-2011, 10:55 AM
I laughed at the most recent comment under the video: "he said football more times than ray rice got to touch it"

Technically more times than he rushed it since Ray did have 8 receptions, but I get the drift.

Yeah I chuckled at that. Harbaugh's such a tool. Something about that guy that just annoys me.

steelax04
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
"Tie the psychology together on that for me..."

I think that was my favorite line.

stb_steeler
11-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Can i get a FOOTBALL......Amen!

tony hipchest
11-18-2011, 02:03 PM
this from him speaking to the media today-

Ravens coach John Harbaugh did not rule out Lewis against the Bengals when addressing reporters Friday.

"The thing about Ray, is Ray is Ray," Harbaugh said. "You can't count Ray out. ... Ray may not go, he may go. The Bengals will have to prepare for him either way."

Harbaugh indicated Lewis will be a game-time decision.

what a repeat offender ray asshole moron ray. hes gotta be close to being the biggest ray annoying douchebag ray in the entire league. maybe a tie with him ray and ochosinko ray.

hooray!

stb_steeler
11-18-2011, 02:14 PM
this from him speaking to the media today-

Ravens coach John Harbaugh did not rule out Lewis against the Bengals when addressing reporters Friday.

"The thing about Ray, is Ray is Ray," Harbaugh said. "You can't count Ray out. ... Ray may not go, he may go. The Bengals will have to prepare for him either way."

Harbaugh indicated Lewis will be a game-time decision.

what a repeat offender ray asshole moron ray. hes gotta be close to being the biggest ray annoying douchebag ray in the entire league. maybe a tie with him ray and ochosinko ray.

hooray!

Hardball is just trying to fake out the Bungles... that shit never works!

Drizztbob
11-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Something about that guy that just annoys me.

I agree. Something about him that rubs me the wrong way. And it's not just cause he is the coach of the Ratbirds, it's something on a human level that I just find him annoying. :noidea:

GMU Steeler
11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
I agree. Something about him that rubs me the wrong way. And it's not just cause he is the coach of the Ratbirds, it's something on a human level that I just find him annoying. :noidea:

Yeah, I mean I'm sure I'ld be more positively inclined towards the guy if he coached for us but it is something about him on a human level that annoys me too. I don't even hate all their players. The Washington Post has had articles on both Ray Rice and Torrey Smith and both seem like decent guys but Harbaugh just seems like a jerk to me. I never got that vibe from Brian Billick. Arrogant maybe but never jerk which is how I see Harbaugh.

Drizztbob
11-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I mean I'm sure I'ld be more positively inclined towards the guy if he coached for us but it is something about him on a human level that annoys me too. I don't even hate all their players. The Washington Post has had articles on both Ray Rice and Torrey Smith and both seem like decent guys but Harbaugh just seems like a jerk to me. I never got that vibe from Brian Billick. Arrogant maybe but never jerk which is how I see Harbaugh.

Yup, exactly. I watched the special on Ray Rice and thought he seemed like a great dude. Geez he was even my number one fantasy pick this year. But EVERYTIME I hear that moron Harbaugh speak, I want to slap him. :banging:

ricardisimo
11-19-2011, 04:00 PM
In fairness to Harbaugh, I've been saying "football" over and over again all week, mostly because the Steelers are on a bye and I just can't wait until next week. Maybe Harbaugh's a Steelers fan too? :noidea:

BleedPurple
11-28-2011, 01:37 AM

I think I know what it is. . . wasn't he that guy standing on the opposite side of the field when you got swept by your division rivals this year? That asshole!