PDA

View Full Version : You Want To Say Who Cares but This Article irked me

Lyn
06-17-2006, 08:55 AM
http://www.travelgolf.com/blogs/chris.baldwin/2006/06/14/ben_roethlisberger_gives_john_daly_compa?blog=17&c=1&page=1&more=1&title=ben_roethlisberger_gives_john_daly_compa&tb=1&pb=1&disp=single

Cape Cod Steel Head
06-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Well it was a bonehead move. I particularly don't like what he says about Steeler fans.

83-Steelers-43
06-17-2006, 09:18 AM
No doubt, it was a bonehead move, I agree. But to compare Ben to an alcoholic golfer with a gambling problem and a problem with keeping his hands to himself and not on his wife is completely ridiculous.

As for the fans...........Super Bowl XL showing, the season ticket waiting list and what Heinz Field looks like during every home game is all I have to say. Here can also take the time out to read these four articles courtesy of Suit.....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../09/28/mexico/
"Though futbol still reigns supreme as the country's No. 1 sport a decade later, football, it would appear, is holding its own. Recent NFL surveys credit Mexico with the largest fanbase (20 million) outside of this country, most of them Cowboys, Steelers and 49ers fans -- which explains how San Fran landed an invite."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05051/460162.stm
" "Even though there's a small Hispanic community in Pittsburgh, the Steelers are very popular in Mexico. Very popular," said Will Wilson, the managing director of NFL-Mexico in Mexico City."

http://www.voanews.com/english/archi...TOKEN=12971715
"There are Steelers bars in Ireland, Iraq, and China. There are even a few in Seattle."

http://www.geocities.com/jonclark500.../steelers.html
"Many of the most popular NFL teams in Mexico - the Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders and Chicago Bears - come from U.S. cities with large Mexican populations. But the team that seems to have the largest number of gear-wearing fans these days - the Pittsburgh Steelers - is one that wouldn't appear to be such an obvious match with Mexico."

The guy is clearly a dope.

SteelersMongol
06-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Stupid retard. I hope he freaking gets cancer and suffer from it for a very very long time without dying. I actually think he is just one of those freaking jealous morons. You know, when a guy like Ben plays football, and becomes national (and international) idol, this Baldwin idiot just sits in small box and writes some senseless shit about most boring sport on earth, that nobody knows his existence and even his own mother can't remember him. :boxing:

DIESELMAN
06-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Did you read what some other people wrote this dumbass?

1. "Stick to golf moron...not that you're any good at writing about that either."
2. "Hey Baldwin isn't this a golf site? Also I guess you didn't watch Ben have three great performances against the 1,2, and 3 seeds in the AFC playoffs. Hope you aren't lonely in the blogs' stupidity ward."
3. "Steeler Nation listen up: these chowderheads are jealous, narrow minded LOSERS! I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is a Bungals or Browns or Raiders fan. But more than likely, he doesn't like or understand football. He just likes...golf?"
4. "So forget about him. He'll come up with some stupid, juvenile comment. He,no doubt, has lots of time to ponder these things as he tries to hit the little ball past the windmills and giant plastic dinosaurs."
HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

SteelersMongol
06-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Did you read what some other people wrote this dumbass?

1. "Stick to golf moron...not that you're any good at writing about that either."
2. "Hey Baldwin isn't this a golf site? Also I guess you didn't watch Ben have three great performances against the 1,2, and 3 seeds in the AFC playoffs. Hope you aren't lonely in the blogs' stupidity ward."
3. "Steeler Nation listen up: these chowderheads are jealous, narrow minded LOSERS! I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is a Bungals or Browns or Raiders fan. But more than likely, he doesn't like or understand football. He just likes...golf?"
4. "So forget about him. He'll come up with some stupid, juvenile comment. He,no doubt, has lots of time to ponder these things as he tries to hit the little ball past the windmills and giant plastic dinosaurs."
HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

Ha ha ha. Well said.

Lyn
06-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Well it was a bonehead move. I particularly don't like what he says about Steeler fans.

Yes I should have pointed out what POed me and it was only what he said in regards to Steeler fans.

Atlanta Dan
06-17-2006, 01:19 PM
The chump is writing a blog on golf and needs to figure out how to draw attention to himself by writing flames - if you respond to his nonsense it drives up the number of hits to his page and he can claim it shows how popular he is.

Ignore him - you can describe Steelers fans many ways, but the idea we are simply jumping on the bandwagon because they won the SB is so clueless and contradicted by Steelers fans having shown up in force at road games for years that it is does not merit a response.

That having been said, Ben's conduct regarding motorcycles has been boneheaded and, with regard to riding without a license, literally a crime.

HometownGal
06-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Obviously this schmuck is in dire need of a seeing eye dog. Steelers fans are not only nationwide, they are worldwide, and have been for decades.

If it looks like a turtle and acts like a turtle (both correct in this case), chances are it is a turtle. :blah:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-17-2006, 04:33 PM
I'd bet South Korea has a lot of Steeler fans too.

I heard the Seahawks and Eagles are popular in Africa because of all the Super Bowl Champion shirts people have over there. But most fans in Africa say nobody will ever match the great Bills dynasty of the early 1990s.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

CowherLover
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
The other idiotic point he made is referring to Ben as ****y. WTF? I've never heard anyone describe him that way. What an idiot!

MattsMe
06-17-2006, 09:07 PM
I'd bet South Korea has a lot of Steeler fans too.

I heard the Seahawks and Eagles are popular in Africa because of all the Super Bowl Champion shirts people have over there. But most fans in Africa say nobody will ever match the great Bills dynasty of the early 1990s.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

That's hilarious.

SteelerzGirl
06-18-2006, 12:05 AM
I personally don't care what some ignorant dude says in a blog about me as a Steelers fan because he doesn't know me, nor will he ever know me. (shrugs)

SteelShooter
06-18-2006, 03:29 AM
Obviously this schmuck is in dire need of a seeing eye dog. Steelers fans are not only nationwide, they are worldwide, and have been for decades.

If it looks like a turtle and acts like a turtle (both correct in this case), chances are it is a turtle. :blah:

You got that one right...........SCHMUCK!

SteelShooter
06-18-2006, 03:33 AM
I personally don't care what some ignorant dude says in a blog about me as a Steelers fan because he doesn't know me, nor will he ever know me. (shrugs)

But what of those that "want" to know you? :love: :wave:

Elvis
06-18-2006, 06:46 AM
Good morning gentlemen and ladies of course... Happy Fathers Day!! Hope everyone enjoys their day. I am not a true father yet with my first born due in mid july this time next year I will be a true father. My opinion on the Golf writer is he is a golf writter, that is all I am gonna say..he is a joke..Good Day..
God Bless
Elvis

83-Steelers-43
06-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Good morning gentlemen and ladies of course... Happy Fathers Day!! Hope everyone enjoys their day. I am not a true father yet with my first born due in mid july this time next year I will be a true father. My opinion on the Golf writer is he is a golf writter, that is all I am gonna say..he is a joke..Good Day..
God Bless
Elvis

Well stated and congratulations!

Lyn
06-18-2006, 08:06 AM
God Bless
Elvis

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife, there is nothing like being a parent, it completes your life!~

Cipratiug
06-18-2006, 09:26 AM
c'mon guys. Not that i'm complaining, but this about all the colts fans that became steeler fans after they realized that Peyton couldn't hack it. (but with 10 years prooving he couldn't hack it, you'd think they would've caught on sooner). Don't get me wrong. i'm not agreeing with that Dolt, but he is just taking something way out of context when it comes to "bandwagon fans". What i think is that Chris Baldwin is a lonely man who write about golf and has no friends. so he goes and writes something mean about Ben to get the next best thing to friends. Enemys giving him attention.

SteelersMongol
06-18-2006, 09:35 AM
I'd bet South Korea has a lot of Steeler fans too ...

I'm sure u were watching Ward's visit 2 Korea. The man conquered Korea with one hit. I told every Korean man I met that they should be rooting 4 the Steelers & Ward. :smile: I even sent Ward's poster & S.I. issue with Ward on the cover to the man who sold me Steelers jersey. :smile:

As 4 my country, I can't say much. :smile: But I turned my 3 siblings, & my mom into Steelers followers. :smile: I got some stuff (jerseys, & tshirts) 4 my brothers. & my mom always ask me how is the Steelers doing whenever I talk to her on the phone. :bouncy: LOL. But my dad said football was stupid. :bouncy: Ha ha ha. In general, American football is very little known in Asia (too bad). And soccer fans, and NBA fans are everywhere (including my countrymen & women). :smile: NFL is not doing enough in Asia!

SteelerFanInCA
06-19-2006, 01:12 PM
I can see him dogging Ben but come on getting on the fans. That's what fans are supposed to do, support their team. What a tool this writer is. He should stick to writing the golf articles. I guess when you are great people just like to bring hate\jealousy to the table.

ARKIESTEEL
06-19-2006, 02:13 PM
I guess we should tear down the field sell all our Steeler stuff and start watching golf now that Chris Baldwin had this to say. I knew from an early age that Chris Baldwin would one day show up to stear me the right way. I have waited so long for this day the day that our prophet Chris Baldwin would lead us away from evil and into the light that golf brings to simple folk as us. Chris please take my money and all of the worldly goods that keeps me distracted from your word please Chris give us a sign as to what to do next.:dang:

I guess hitting him in the nuts with a wiffle ball bat would be just rude

Haiku_Dirtt
06-19-2006, 02:21 PM
This guy has an AXE TO GRIND. :blah:

SteelersMongol
06-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I guess we should tear down the field sell all our Steeler stuff and start watching golf now that Chris Baldwin had this to say. I knew from an early age that Chris Baldwin would one day show up to stear me the right way. I have waited so long for this day the day that our prophet Chris Baldwin would lead us away from evil and into the light that golf brings to simple folk as us. Chris please take my money and all of the worldly goods that keeps me distracted from your word please Chris give us a sign as to what to do next. :dang: ...

Ha ha ha. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Lyn
06-19-2006, 03:11 PM
That "author" just wants a response. The more emails he gets from us bashing him the sooner his boss will give him a raise.

SteelersMongol
06-22-2006, 11:39 AM
That "author" just wants a response. The more emails he gets from us bashing him the sooner his boss will give him a raise.

Or maybe his boss will fire his ars for being a moron. For trying to tackle the topic that he has no clue, and mocking an injured man for the accident he is involved in. :bouncy:

Petesburgh66
06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Sounds like bitter Browns or Bengal fan that couldn't face reality that Pittsburgh won SB XL.

nicesteel4life
06-22-2006, 01:50 PM
:chair: This is what I think needs done. Irked!!! is the fact that we read these useless articles from a writter of GOLF. Please can we say least amount of Contact sports. Really NATION. We know what BEN did. Was it Dumb " HELL YEAH ":dang: :dang: :dang: You know this already went through his head a hundred times!. Sports writers are like Weather forcasters. They get paid whether there right or wrong. He definetly needs a good swift :headbutt: or :kick: and a NEW JOB as Caddie!

nicesteel4life
06-22-2006, 01:52 PM
For Tommy Maddoxs NEW Passion

burgsville
06-22-2006, 02:42 PM
That attitude is what irks me. Steelers Fans are lifelong fans. Bandwagon describes the Cowboys fans of the 90's. I have always and will always be loyal to the Black and Gold. All the Steelers fans I know are the same