PDA

View Full Version : Packers get calls!

Whodis
11-24-2011, 02:56 PM
The refs just keep the game close until they get their bearings!! Not bitching because I had them at -7

Stafford got demolished and they couldn't sneeze on wonder bread

Fire Arians
11-24-2011, 05:43 PM
detroit was outmatched plain and simple. of course suh's stupid penalty after they stopped them on 3rd down on 4th and goal just created a downward spiral. after that point I knew detroit was going to lose.

suh's penalty was justified though, you can't kick someone on the ground like that and expect the refs to not flag that. every time i've ever seen that in the NFL, it's resulted in an ejection

Whodis
11-24-2011, 06:00 PM
I thought the game was over before the ejection

gee_willikers
11-26-2011, 03:59 AM
Just look at the Bucs/Packers game, the Bucs should have won, but the Packers got so many ridiculous pass interference calls.

All their receivers have to do is complain after they miss a ball and the ref throws the flag.

TRH
11-26-2011, 07:54 AM
..and don't even THINK about even touching Aaron Rogers (just like Brady or Manning) or its an automatic flag. Its ridiculous. The refs are just league minions.
It was the same thing in basketball when Jordan played. They wouldn't call anything on him. Its complete BS.

gee_willikers
11-26-2011, 06:21 PM
..and don't even THINK about even touching Aaron Rogers (just like Brady or Manning) or its an automatic flag. Its ridiculous. The refs are just league minions.
It was the same thing in basketball when Jordan played. They wouldn't call anything on him. Its complete BS.

Though the refs are pretty bias towards the Packer receivers, I haven't really seen Rodgers get special treatment... Well at least earlier in the season, I haven't watched many of their games lately.

Just the first game against the Saints, he took a lot of hits and I don't think there was a single flag. There was actually a point where a saints player fell on him and shoved his head into the ground and the refs kind of stood there pretending they didn't see it.