PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!

SteelerzGirl
06-18-2006, 12:58 AM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE GREAT DADS AT STEELERS FEVER! ENJOY! :cheers: :king: :party: :dancing:

Ohio Steeler
06-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Yep Happt Fathers Day to all dads

floodcitygirl
06-18-2006, 02:35 AM
Enjoy your Father's Day, guys!!! :smile:

Prosdo
06-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

SteelShooter
06-18-2006, 03:06 AM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE GREAT DADS AT STEELERS FEVER! ENJOY! :cheers: :king: :party: :dancing:

Awwwwwww....Thanks Sweetie! And to all the others too!

I just had a really awesome Saturday with my 2 daughters. It's midnight here, just rolled back into town. <Yawnnnnnnnnn> ....and I'm plum tuckere!

Oh! Great news! Looks like I will only be in San Diego for 6 months or so. Then down to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Gonna enjoy some good Southern Hospitality! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
06-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Happy Father's Day to the great father's!!!

SteelCityMan786
06-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Happy Father's Day To All Steelersfever, and all fathers accross the world.

CAH
06-18-2006, 11:05 AM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE GREAT DADDIES ON THIS BOARD.

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I am a dad (really its true.. Of two actually) Am I included in this happy wishing?

Happy Dads Day to you all

floodcitygirl
06-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I am a dad (really its true.. Of two actually) Am I included in this happy wishing?

Happy Dads Day to you all Of course Brian.....Happy Father's Day to you!!! All good Daddys deserve well wishes today.....even if they are Bengal's fans! :smile:

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Of course Brian.....Happy Father's Day to you!!! All good Daddys deserve well wishes today.....even if they are Bengal's fans! :smile:

Well.. Then I wanna brag about my kids real quick.. They are sooo cute :D

www.kiramcdonald.com

I am sure you guys can find some photos to rip on me with as well.. Like this one

http://kiramcdonald.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2020

Comeon.. Like none of you have put a latex hospital glove on your head before.. lol

I took mine off but my father in law still had his on when the doctor walked in.. I told the doctor he was childish.. haha

Black@Gold Forever32
06-18-2006, 02:10 PM
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS.

I'm not a father yet. Hopefully one day I'll get to experience how great fatherhood is.

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Thank you and Happy Father's Day to all the other fathers!!

Koopa
06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
well since i don't know where my dead beat dad is i guess i can say happy fathers day you guys on SF. so HAPPY FATHERS DAY lol

SteelerzGirl
06-18-2006, 08:45 PM

www.kiramcdonald.com

I am sure you guys can find some photos to rip on me with as well.. Like this one

Comeon.. Like none of you have put a latex hospital glove on your head before.. lol

I took mine off but my father in law still had his on when the doctor walked in.. I told the doctor he was childish.. haha

As long as you don't wish me dead, of course you're included in the happy Father's Day wishes, Brian. :smile:

You have a beautiful family. Your daughters, Kira and Kylie, are sooooooo adorable, and Shannon is very pretty. For a Bengals dude, you're not so bad lookin' yourself...(lol). Thanks for sharing all the pics. I enjoyed viewing them.

P.S. I've never put a latex hospital glove on my head before, but I'm sure there are some guys around here who have! :sofunny:

Awwwwwww....Thanks Sweetie! And to all the others too!

I just had a really awesome Saturday with my 2 daughters. It's midnight here, just rolled back into town. <Yawnnnnnnnnn> ....and I'm plum tuckere!

Oh! Great news! Looks like I will only be in San Diego for 6 months or so. Then down to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Gonna enjoy some good Southern Hospitality! :bouncy:

You're very welcome, babe. I'm happy to hear you had an awesome day yesterday with your two daughters.

Congrats on your next assignment in Mississippi, and good luck with that "southern hospitality" thang...(lol). :wink:

Suitanim
06-18-2006, 09:26 PM
This is one holiday I'm GLAD I participate in only as a son...but happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

floodcitygirl
06-18-2006, 09:34 PM

www.kiramcdonald.com

I took mine off but my father in law still had his on when the doctor walked in.. I told the doctor he was childish.. haha Absolutely beautiful girls, Brian. Hope you had a good day with them! By the way, have you ever heard the song, "Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengal fans"???? (lol) Sorry, but they'd make really cute STEELER girls!

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
As long as you don't wish me dead, of course you're included in the happy Father's Day wishes, Brian. :smile:

You have a beautiful family. Your daughters, Kira and Kylie, are sooooooo adorable, and Shannon is very pretty. For a Bengals dude, you're not so bad lookin' yourself...(lol). Thanks for sharing all the pics. I enjoyed viewing them.

P.S. I've never put a latex hospital glove on my head before, but I'm sure there are some guys around here who have! :sofunny:

Thank you very much :smile:

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Absolutely beautiful girls, Brian. Hope you had a good day with them! By the way, have you ever heard the song, "Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengal fans"???? (lol) Sorry, but they'd make really cute STEELER girls!
They'd make cute anything.. I am raising them right though.. Kira (the 3 year old) even refers to the Steelers as 'Dem mean old steelers' and she says.. 'they hurt carson!!'

Thanks for the comments too :smile:

Oh.. And I never actually said this yet.. Happy Fathers day to all the dads in the house

3 to be 4
06-18-2006, 11:55 PM
oh, MAN! dont make me go and like you now!!

how can i make heinous accusations about a guy with such cute kids??????

BengalBrian
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
oh, MAN! dont make me go and like you now!!

how can i make heinous accusations about a guy with such cute kids??????
Just say what I say..

They are probably the mailman's kids.. lol

Oh.. And thanks for the comments on them.. I love em to death Check this out when you have ten minutes to kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUeTUk_LQ0o

Maidenarcher
06-19-2006, 12:07 AM
It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Anne Sexton

I saw this quote and really liked it.
Father's Day has been a really hard day for me to get through the last couple of years because my dad passed away. I went to visit him today and I didn't get out of the car because I didn't want anyone to see how sad I was...However, I am so happy that EVERYDAY was a day to celebrate my dad. He was a pain in the ass sometimes. We butted heads a lot because we are exactly alike. However, no matter if my dad was greasy, sweaty, or whatever I always hugged him when I visited....I always made sure my dad knew how much I cared about him.... So, all of you out there that have father's make sure you let them know how much you love them while they are still around...And to all of you father's....Happy Father's Day!!!!!! You are loved and appreciated.......

Stlrs4Life
06-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks.

3 to be 4
06-19-2006, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=Maidenarcher]It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Anne Sexton

Maidenarchers father was Anne Sexton? Im confused :dang:

SteelerzGirl
06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Absolutely beautiful girls, Brian. Hope you had a good day with them! By the way, have you ever heard the song, "Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengal fans"???? (lol) Sorry, but they'd make really cute STEELER girls!

Hey Pam... tehehe... You live in Cincy, so how 'bout driving over to Bengal Brian's house and picking up his girls. Tell him you're going to take them out for ice cream or something. Then take them to your house and get all girlie-girl on them and put black 'n gold ribbons in their hair, change them into Steelers jerseys, white anklets, and black Mary Janes, and maybe put a little faux tattoo Steelers logo on their cute lil cheeks. Then, deprogram them from saying, "dem mean old steelers, they hurt Carson," to saying "Carson plays cornhole with Tom Brady. Go Steelers!" Then drop them back at Brian's house. :sofunny:

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 12:02 AM
oh man, you F up, you really F up.

Maidenarcher I am really really really sorry. I just saw the first line and let it fly without even reading the rest of your post. No wonder Steelersgirl said what she said and that does indeed look awful.

But please believe i never read your whole post when i carelessly shot that joke.

I just lost my mother in march and this last Saturday was the first time my parents wedding anniversary came by with both of them gone. I am the last one who would make fun of what you are going through.

I hope you can forgive me and I will be more careful in actually taking the time to read the posts that i respond to.

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey Pam... tehehe... You live in Cincy, so how 'bout driving over to Bengal Brian's house and picking up his girls. Tell him you're going to take them out for ice cream or something. Then take them to your house and get all girlie-girl on them and put black 'n gold ribbons in their hair, change them into Steelers jerseys, white anklets, and black Mary Janes, and maybe put a little faux tattoo Steelers logo on their cute lil cheeks. Then, deprogram them from saying, "dem mean old steelers, they hurt Carson," to saying "Carson plays cornhole with Tom Brady. Go Steelers!" Then drop them back at Brian's house. :sofunny:Now you know the girlie-girl thing would be no problem for me....esp with all the testosterone in my house! (lol) But taking them back to an all Bengals household???? Isn't that a crime or something???? After all we are talking about the best welfare of the children!!! :sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
06-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Now you know the girlie-girl thing would be no problem for me....esp with all the testosterone in my house! (lol) But taking them back to an all Bengals household???? Isn't that a crime or something???? After all we are talking about the best welfare of the children!!! :sofunny:

Yeah, that's true. And you know what else? I think teaching them to say, "Carson plays cornhole with Tom Brady. Go Steelers!" is too much for a Bengals fan to learn at one time. Maybe instead you can teach them to say, "We Dey!" :grin:

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 12:44 AM
It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Anne Sexton

I saw this quote and really liked it.
Father's Day has been a really hard day for me to get through the last couple of years because my dad passed away. I went to visit him today and I didn't get out of the car because I didn't want anyone to see how sad I was...However, I am so happy that EVERYDAY was a day to celebrate my dad. He was a pain in the ass sometimes. We butted heads a lot because we are exactly alike. However, no matter if my dad was greasy, sweaty, or whatever I always hugged him when I visited....I always made sure my dad knew how much I cared about him.... So, all of you out there that have father's make sure you let them know how much you love them while they are still around...And to all of you father's....Happy Father's Day!!!!!! You are loved and appreciated.......You know, this was a beautiful post and tribute to your Dad and a great reminder to Dads everywhere. I'm sorry I didn't respond the first time I read it, Maidenarcher.

I had a terrific Dad too...past away 3 years ago...buried back in our hometown in PA. I miss him like crazy too and am very thankful for the relationship we had. Sounds like we were both blessed!

BengalBrian
06-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Hey Pam... tehehe... You live in Cincy, so how 'bout driving over to Bengal Brian's house and picking up his girls. Tell him you're going to take them out for ice cream or something. Then take them to your house and get all girlie-girl on them and put black 'n gold ribbons in their hair, change them into Steelers jerseys, white anklets, and black Mary Janes, and maybe put a little faux tattoo Steelers logo on their cute lil cheeks. Then, deprogram them from saying, "dem mean old steelers, they hurt Carson," to saying "Carson plays cornhole with Tom Brady. Go Steelers!" Then drop them back at Brian's house. :sofunny:

:rofl:

Quite an imagination!

BengalBrian
06-20-2006, 01:51 AM
Yeah, that's true. And you know what else? I think teaching them to say, "Carson plays cornhole with Tom Brady. Go Steelers!" is too much for a Bengals fan to learn at one time. Maybe instead you can teach them to say, "We Dey!" :grin:

She even made her 'build a bear workshop' bear a tiger with the Bengals uniform.. With those Bears you can get an 'option' to get a thing in its paw that you can record what it says when you squeeze it.. She recorded into the device

'Who Dey Gonna Think Gonna Beat Dem Bengals'

A little off, but its cute.. When they stuffed the heart into the Bear, she got to make a wish.. She wished that Carson would get well quick...

Looks like it came true ;)

She also named the Bear, 'Carson' naturally.. haha And I swear I may talk too much Bengals around the house, but I didnt make her choose that for the bear.. Any of it.. It was funny because there was a Steelers fan behind us.. She was cool too and I even wished you guys luck in the rest of the playoffs.. It was a few days after our game...

Bottom line.. She will not convert to the Black and Yellow enemy :D

Maidenarcher
06-20-2006, 10:41 AM
oh man, you F up, you really F up.

Maidenarcher I am really really really sorry. I just saw the first line and let it fly without even reading the rest of your post. No wonder Steelersgirl said what she said and that does indeed look awful.

But please believe i never read your whole post when i carelessly shot that joke.

I just lost my mother in march and this last Saturday was the first time my parents wedding anniversary came by with both of them gone. I am the last one who would make fun of what you are going through.

I hope you can forgive me and I will be more careful in actually taking the time to read the posts that i respond to.

No harm no foul....I actually am not a sap or anything and I have a good sense of humor....So, it's cool.

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 11:11 AM
She even made her 'build a bear workshop' bear a tiger with the Bengals uniform.. With those Bears you can get an 'option' to get a thing in its paw that you can record what it says when you squeeze it.. She recorded into the device

A little off, but its cute.. When they stuffed the heart into the Bear, she got to make a wish.. She wished that Carson would get well quick...

She also named the Bear, 'Carson' naturally.. haha And I swear I may talk too much Bengals around the house, but I didnt make her choose that for the bear.. Any of it.. It was funny because there was a Steelers fan behind us.. She was cool too and I even wished you guys luck in the rest of the playoffs.. It was a few days after our game...

Bottom line.. She will not convert to the Black and Yellow enemy :DVery cute story, I admit.....but I'm convinced that there is hope for EVERY person is be converted to the right side of the force!! Even you and your family, BB!!! :hope:

BengalBrian
06-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Very cute story, I admit.....but I'm convinced that there is hope for EVERY person is be converted to the right side of the force!! Even you and your family, BB!!! :hope:
If you come to Cincy for the game, let me know and I will let you try to convert her while tailgating.. But beware.. She is 3 now.. She knows how to smack already.. lol

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 07:37 PM
If you come to Cincy for the game, let me know and I will let you try to convert her while tailgating.. But beware.. She is 3 now.. She knows how to smack already.. lolI'm gonna hold you to it BB! Here's the thing...I live in Cincy now. I'm one of those who comes to the Cincy tailgates in my STEELER gear. Don't worry about the smacking. I have a 3 yr old myself and have been a nanny for years! Consider what YOUR life will be like living with your little "Steeler sweetie" - that is until you're enlightened!!:hypno:

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 07:47 PM
wow. Bengal Brian is a smoothie.

Suitanim
06-20-2006, 07:51 PM
wow. Bengal Brian is a smoothie.

Well, he SHOULD have his internet flirting game perfected. After all, he tried the whole "Gross Sexual Imposition" angle, which landed him in jail...and he does have "All this" working against him:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3581/1729/400/brianpeppers.jpg

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 07:55 PM
nylons and chocolates will be next. or a Taco Bell Chimichinga sampler.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-20-2006, 07:55 PM
What, the f$ck is that?

Suitanim
06-20-2006, 08:27 PM
What, the f$ck is that?

"That", good sir, is Bengal Brian Peppers, our least popular Bengal poster.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM

Dude, I fell out of my chair laughing at "that".:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, he SHOULD have his internet flirting game perfected. After all, he tried the whole "Gross Sexual Imposition" angle, which landed him in jail...and he does have "All this" working against him:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3581/1729/400/brianpeppers.jpgYou mean that you think he was flirting?....with me???? Then maybe I haven't COMPLETELY lost it! At least somebody doesn't think I'm a switch-hitter! (lol) Hey, you guys can keep the other stuff....I want the chocolate!!!! :bouncy:

tony hipchest
06-20-2006, 09:00 PM
dibs on the chimichanga!!!!!

MattsMe
06-20-2006, 09:03 PM
dibs on the chimichanga!!!!!

Can I get the nylons? I wear them on my head while robbing liquor stores.

tony hipchest
06-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Can I get the nylons? I wear them on my head while robbing liquor stores. if theyre coming from brain, im sure theyre used. have at it and hold your breath! they may have the stench of his nutsack all over em! :busted:

BengalBrian
06-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Why dont you try not to be a cancer on your own board and keep the smack in the proper place.. You are a shitty member here as well I see

MattsMe
06-20-2006, 09:15 PM
if theyre coming from brain, im sure theyre used. have at it and hold your breath! they may have the stench of his nutsack all over em! :busted:

:sofunny: In that case, I'll just wear my OJ simpson signature ski mask.

floodcitygirl
06-20-2006, 10:36 PM
if theyre coming from brain, im sure theyre used. have at it and hold your breath! they may have the stench of his nutsack all over em! :busted:
Gee Tony...thanks for sharing in the Father's Day thread.......yuck!!! :rolleyes: (lol)

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Why dont you try not to be a cancer on your own board and keep the smack in the proper place.. You are a shitty member here as well I see

Bengal Brian is the Aids on the board

BengalBrian
06-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Gee Tony...thanks for sharing in the Father's Day thread.......yuck!!! :rolleyes: (lol)
My thoughts exactly.. This place is turning into stillers.com

No matter where you go to talk to people, you get smacked on... I can handle the smack, but why not keep it to the 30 smack threads you already dedicated to me?? :shrug:

If yer tryin to run me off, yer doing a good job, but it wont be because you make me angry, but rather because trying to talk about anything is almost impossible with your constant infection of threads..

Good luck with keeping members letting a site be run like this

3 to be 4
06-21-2006, 12:03 AM
infection. theres that word again.

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 11:18 AM
My thoughts exactly.. This place is turning into stillers.com

No matter where you go to talk to people, you get smacked on... I can handle the smack, but why not keep it to the 30 smack threads you already dedicated to me?? :shrug:

If yer tryin to run me off, yer doing a good job, but it wont be because you make me angry, but rather because trying to talk about anything is almost impossible with your constant infection of threads..

Good luck with keeping members letting a site be run like thischill out brian. i aint trying to run you of. nor have i. and calling dibs on a chimichanga really isnt infecting a thread. happy belated fathers day.

ARKIESTEEL
06-21-2006, 01:08 PM
My little girl (shes 4) got me a Steeler watch for dads day I would guess her mother had a hand in it too

floodcitygirl
06-21-2006, 02:47 PM
My little girl (shes 4) got me a Steeler watch for dads day I would guess her mother had a hand in it tooWhat a great gift! You must have been a VERY good Daddy this year! :smile:

ARKIESTEEL
06-21-2006, 03:04 PM
I try my best that little girl is the light of my life.

floodcitygirl
06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I try my best that little girl is the light of my life.Aaawwhhhh! Just the place that every kid should have in thier Daddy's heart! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
06-22-2006, 12:34 AM

Bottom line.. She will not convert to the Black and Yellow enemy :D

Oh alright, Brian. I promise I won't try to convert your precious babies into Steelers girls...(lol). Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, hon, but I've been up against it at work the past 2 days. I work for a healthcare insurance company which recently purchased Pacificare out of California and I'm working on a HUGE project which needs to be completed ASAP. We have 43,000 insured to relink to contracted primary care physicians by Noon today or they will have no healthcare coverage come Friday. I worked a 12.5 hour day yesterday and a 13 hour day today. I had to cancel all my plans and I'm tired...(lol). :frown:

I hope you don't leave Steelers Fever. I enjoy chatting w/you here. :smile:

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Oh alright, Brian. I promise I won't try to convert your precious babies into Steelers girls...(lol). Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, hon, but I've been up against it at work the past 2 days. I work for a healthcare insurance company which recently purchased Pacificare out of California and I'm working on a HUGE project which needs to be completed ASAP. We have 43,000 insured to relink to contracted primary care physicians by Noon today or they will have no healthcare coverage come Friday. I worked a 12.5 hour day yesterday and a 13 hour day today. I had to cancel all my plans and I'm tired...(lol). :frown:

I hope you don't leave Steelers Fever. I enjoy chatting w/you here. :smile:

small world. i work in Medical Billing. doesnt really matter if you dont hook them by Friday, right? Because im sure your company is ethical enough to retroactivlely reimburse providers and subscribers for your screwups. like outsourcing half your customer service division to a burnt out brothel in rural India and entrusting all your sensitive patient data to an IT company in East Pakistan.
After the merge will Pacificare, or whatever the company is now called, actually pay on their claims, or will you have to call "Jim" in New Dehli once a week for 32 weeks to be told "I have no claim on file"?

SteelerzGirl
06-22-2006, 06:00 AM
small world. i work in Medical Billing. doesnt really matter if you dont hook them by Friday, right? Because im sure your company is ethical enough to retroactivlely reimburse providers and subscribers for your screwups. like outsourcing half your customer service division to a burnt out brothel in rural India and entrusting all your sensitive patient data to an IT company in East Pakistan.
After the merge will Pacificare, or whatever the company is now called, actually pay on their claims, or will you have to call "Jim" in New Dehli once a week for 32 weeks to be told "I have no claim on file"?

Wow, you work in medical billing? I sure hope you're a biller who actually knows how to submit claims correctly and aren't one of those who hold up a patient's claim being paid because the biller doesn't have a clue on how to submit a claim with the proper codes and then it has to be sent back because the biller sent in a claim with a dentist's name on it with a code for open heart surgery. Of course, I do realize how those types of errors can be made when many of those billers are probably on online message boards during their work day. It's truly a shame that the patients have their claims held up because of their biller's imcompetency. (shrugs)

And yes, it does matter whether they're hooked up by Friday. The company will also have to pay a huge fine, as well as the insured not having medical coverage which will cause nothing but huge problems for everyone involved.

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 06:49 AM
Wow, you work in medical billing? I sure hope you're a biller who actually knows how to submit claims correctly and aren't one of those who hold up a patient's claim being paid because the biller doesn't have a clue on how to submit a claim with the proper codes and then it has to be sent back because the biller sent in a claim with a dentist's name on it with a code for open heart surgery. Of course, I do realize how those types of errors can be made when many of those billers are probably on online message boards during their work day. It's truly a shame that the patients have their claims held up because of their biller's imcompetency. (shrugs)

And yes, it does matter whether they're hooked up by Friday. The company will also have to pay a huge fine, as well as the insured not having medical coverage which will cause nothing but huge problems for everyone involved.

Yes, because if you ask most americans, they'll tell you one the biggest problem facing the health care industry thats driving up costs for everybody is the mistakes being made by the Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable industry. I know of many people who have actually been denied access to healthcare and the treatment needed because of problems with claim form submissions! the President and Congress need to finally come up with a plan to overhaul the nations Medical Billing problem.

actually, if you dont get these 43,000 peoples account fixed by friday, they still will HAVE coverage right? because all the provider or subscriber has to do is call your friendly call center and they will be politely told that is your system error and all claims will be honored. right?

SteelerzGirl
06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Yes, because if you ask most americans, they'll tell you one the biggest problem facing the health care industry thats driving up costs for everybody is the mistakes being made by the Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable industry. I know of many people who have actually been denied access to healthcare and the treatment needed because of problems with claim form submissions! the President and Congress need to finally come up with a plan to overhaul the nations Medical Billing problem.

actually, if you dont get these 43,000 peoples account fixed by friday, they still will HAVE coverage right? because all the provider or subscriber has to do is call your friendly call center and they will be politely told that is your system error and all claims will be honored. right?

No, hon...(lol)... Let me explain this a little bit further?

CareTrust is a leased network with the company I work for which used to administer the plans for California providers. When the company I work for acquired Pacificare, Pacificare pretty much told CareTrust to go screw themselves because they don?t want the vendor CareTrust to administer the plan anymore and said they would administer it themselves. Thus, all CareTrust contracts had to be cancelled. Since Pacificare is now under the umbrella of the company I work for, we had to put Pacificare contracts on our system because CareTrust no longer administers the plan in California. Simultaneously, we also had to make sure the insured have a primary care physician linked to them since the insured has to see a primary care physician initially for Select and Select Plus products to be paid correctly. In other words, the primary care physicians have to be on the system with their correct contracts for claims to be paid correctly since there are different rates, fee schedules, arrangements, etc., involved. If this info (contracts and PCPs) isn?t on our system, the insured?s claims will not be paid because nothing would be showing on our system that they have primary care physician coverage.

Bottom line? The CareTrust contracts were cancelled effective 6/22/06. Guess what would have happened come 6/23/06 if we didn?t bust our butts the past 3 days?(lol). Quite a mess, huh?

This is now a moot issue since the project has been completed on time. And now I?m going out to have a beer or two. Have a great evening. :smile:

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 06:40 PM
No, hon...(lol)... Let me explain this a little bit further?

CareTrust is a leased network with the company I work for which used to administer the plans for California providers. When the company I work for acquired Pacificare, Pacificare pretty much told CareTrust to go screw themselves because they don?t want the vendor CareTrust to administer the plan anymore and said they would administer it themselves. Thus, all CareTrust contracts had to be cancelled. Since Pacificare is now under the umbrella of the company I work for, we had to put Pacificare contracts on our system because CareTrust no longer administers the plan in California. Simultaneously, we also had to make sure the insured have a primary care physician linked to them since the insured has to see a primary care physician initially for Select and Select Plus products to be paid correctly. In other words, the primary care physicians have to be on the system with their correct contracts for claims to be paid correctly since there are different rates, fee schedules, arrangements, etc., involved. If this info (contracts and PCPs) isn?t on our system, the insured?s claims will not be paid because nothing would be showing on our system that they have primary care physician coverage.

Bottom line? The CareTrust contracts were cancelled effective 6/22/06. Guess what would have happened come 6/23/06 if we didn?t bust our butts the past 3 days?(lol). Quite a mess, huh?

This is now a moot issue since the project has been completed on time. And now I?m going out to have a beer or two. Have a great evening. :smile:

Good job then! I salute you!

oh..whats this i just got in the mail?? I now have a 5,000 Deductible?!?!?!@!?!:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Good job then! I salute you!

oh..whats this i just got in the mail?? I now have a 5,000 Deductible?!?!?!@!?!:bouncy:

Thank you! :smile: