PDA

View Full Version : The predictions of production

Bayz101
11-26-2011, 04:15 AM
I'm going to look into the future.

Offensive production for Sunday:

The big offensive player this Sunday will be Heath Miller. I'm expecting a lot of passes to go his way. He's been steadily more and more consistent as the season has progressed, and he'll be a big and easy target for Ben to hit when finding that post-bye week groove.

The big defensive player will be James Harrison yet again. I know predicting Harrison as our defenses best player is almost expected any given week, but hey, leave me alone. Troy will probably wake up and smell the coffee this Sunday as well. Expect the big names to arrive on defense this Sunday night.

The X-Factor: Ben Roethlisberger and Mewelde Moore. Ben has been on target all year, and he'll likely throw for 200+ yet again, as he has all year. Moore will make some catches underneath and convert some crucial plays late. He's a clutch, veteran player who has a nose for the ball.

StainlessStill
11-26-2011, 08:14 AM
You know what I'd like to see? Lawrence Timmons show up. I say he gets 2 sacks Sunday Night and has a breakout for his 2011 season. I've been waiting for him for quite some time now.

ricardisimo
11-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Mendenhall. I also think we'll make up some ground in the turnovers category this week.

Bayz101
11-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Mendenhall. I also think we'll make up some ground in the turnovers category this week.

I agree 100%.

Mrwirez
11-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Ward gets on the field and shows the young money the proper blocking technique! [Hopefully] !

stb_steeler
11-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Hines has 5 TD's for 220 yards....

fer522
11-26-2011, 08:54 PM
I'D LIKE TO SE SOME TURNOVER

Bayz101
11-27-2011, 01:16 AM
I'D LIKE TO SE SOME TURNOVER

And i'd like to see a larger version of your avatar picture :chuckle:

ricardisimo
11-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Not really sure what I was thinking predicting Mendenhall having a big game. KC's run D was near the bottom of the league, which obviously means that we were not going to be running it. So goes Arians' logic. What a douche.

Look, I understand it's a passing league now, but you'd think we could devote a little more practice time to rushing, and you'd think we could run it to the left even just once or twice a game, just to keep them guessing.

OX1947
11-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Not really sure what I was thinking predicting Mendenhall having a big game. KC's run D was near the bottom of the league, which obviously means that we were not going to be running it. So goes Arians' logic. What a douche.

Look, I understand it's a passing league now, but you'd think we could devote a little more practice time to rushing, and you'd think we could run it to the left even just once or twice a game, just to keep them guessing.

That and the fact that Mendenhall's game is a better fit for Dancing with the Stars then pro football, it was an all around badly executed offense last night with bad coaching. This was actually worse then the first game of the year. If Matt Cassell had played in this game, Steelers would have lost.