PDA

View Full Version : Who I Like, KC version

mesaSteeler
11-26-2011, 08:29 AM
NFL from the sidelines
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop. Dale can also be heard as a sometime host on ESPN 970-AM. Follow him on Twitter at dlolleyor.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Who I Like, KC version

I thought the Chiefs were highly overrated last season and took advantage of an easy schedule. This season, that is proving true.

Kansas City is 4-6, but the Chiefs have been blown out by four or more touchdowns in four games this season.

If it weren't for Indianapolis and a couple of wins over AFC West opponents, everyone would be asking what happened to the Chiefs.

The Steelers are also as healthy as they have been all year. Yes, LaMarr Woodley will sit out again, but it won't matter against Tyler Palko.

Palko may have all the football smarts in the world - and I don't doubt the he does - but what he doesn't have is an NFL-caliber arm.

And given that the Chiefs have trouble running the ball, that's not a good combination.

Take the Steelers to win, 31-6

Bayz101
11-26-2011, 02:17 PM
NFL from the sidelines
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop. Dale can also be heard as a sometime host on ESPN 970-AM. Follow him on Twitter at dlolleyor.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Who I Like, KC version

I thought the Chiefs were highly overrated last season and took advantage of an easy schedule. This season, that is proving true.

Kansas City is 4-6, but the Chiefs have been blown out by four or more touchdowns in four games this season.

If it weren't for Indianapolis and a couple of wins over AFC West opponents, everyone would be asking what happened to the Chiefs.

The Steelers are also as healthy as they have been all year. Yes, LaMarr Woodley will sit out again, but it won't matter against Tyler Palko.

Palko may have all the football smarts in the world - and I don't doubt the he does - but what he doesn't have is an NFL-caliber arm.

And given that the Chiefs have trouble running the ball, that's not a good combination.

Take the Steelers to win, 31-6

Good points, Steelers 35-14.

BengalDestroyer
11-26-2011, 03:59 PM
14? it better be a shutout...

Mrwirez
11-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Us! 24-13.. The Steelers, I'm sure, have been reminded of the 2009 catastrophe.

Kanata-Steeler
11-26-2011, 05:15 PM
ya well 2009 was the hangover, but there's no excuse for NOT plowing thru' them all from now on.
Last years loss in SB now is like hi, we're kings of the party, but then we got spiked-drunk, and did NOT get laid, and we couldn't even KISS the bride. ???!!!
No, No, this year has to be a fight to the finish .... well, u know, __________fill in 'da blanks !
No hangover excuses here. just pepper-spray-Schnapps to go pleeez ;)
KC should just be an angus-burger leading up to the "real" Surf n' Turf's.
-damn straight.
:)

Ricco Suavez
11-26-2011, 08:00 PM
I hope for a breather but to be honest in their stadium and with Bens thumb injury I think this could be a tougher game than us fans expect. KC defense will not lets us run willy nilly over them and we can not just line up and beat people. This is the NFL where very little separates the best from the worst in most cases. I will take a road win any way we can get it.