PDA

View Full Version : Steelers get no help this weekend.

steelerchad
11-27-2011, 06:27 PM
All AFC teams who would be most dangerous to getting in the Steelers way for a playoff spot or playoff seedings got wins this weekend. And many of them came down to close games that went the wrong way for us.

The Ravens started it off with a win over SF on Thursday night.
The Bengals came back on the Browns to win.
The Texans held on to beat the Jags with their 3rd team QB.
The Pats destroyed the Eagles after falling behind 10-0.
The Titans beat the Bucs in a close one 23-17.
The Raiders beat the Bears.
The Jets beat the Bills. Both teams were 5-5, but I view the Jets as more dangerous to our chances.
Broncos are in OT against the Bolts right now.
update: even the Broncos won to go 6-5 now.

I like scoreboard watching this time of year for teams in AFC playoff contention and nothing good happened for the Steelers today.

AndyWitmyer
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
The AFC North has to be maybe the most impressive division in the AFC, maybe in all of the NFL. What this means is that The Steelers are going to have to continue battling like every game will be their last! I think they can get into playoffs - they have what it takes this year - just can't do a midseason tailspin like two seasons ago. To do that, they'll have to start by beating teams they are expected to beat -ie the Chiefs.

tony hipchest
11-27-2011, 07:23 PM
nothing good happened. dallas didnt even lose.

good think is the steelers control their own destiny if they simply win out. im certain the ravens will drop atleast one along the way.

BleedPurple
11-28-2011, 01:23 AM
nothing good happened. dallas didnt even lose.

good think is the steelers control their own destiny if they simply win out. im certain the ravens will drop atleast one along the way.

If you mean winning the division, depending on a Ravens loss is the definition of not controlling your own destiny.

If you mean getting to the playoffs, then you are in good shape if you win out.