PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 Gay Meter: +13 (+1 for today)

ETL
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Gay had a solid game. I don't recall him getting burned and he made some solid tackles.

Tomlin has not been afraid to make roster moves such as Legursky for Kemo and Hines Ward being demoted. I trust that if there is a better player than Gay on this roster, Tomlin would not hesitate to put him in.

The reality is that Gay is our best option right now for CB #2 and our best slot corner. After 2/3 of the season is over - Gay has solidifed his status as a clear asset to this team.

Danny136200
11-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Gay had a solid game. I don't recall him getting burned and he made some solid tackles.

Tomlin has not been afraid to make roster moves such as Legursky for Kemo and Hines Ward being demoted. I trust that if there is a better player than Gay on this roster, Tomlin would not hesitate to put him in.

The reality is that Gay is our best option right now for CB #2 and our best slot corner. After 2/3 of the season is over - Gay has solidifed his status as a clear asset to this team.
He play a decent game, should of had a pick, but jumped too early.

MillerMania83
11-27-2011, 10:54 PM
People want to crucify him all the time (me included) but I'll give credit where credit is due...He has definitely stepped his game up the past few weeks and he's been making plays, KUDOS to #22.

casteeler
11-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Very nice open field tackle for Gay on that WR screen play,Lewis is as good at CB but with more playing time could be better than Gay

ricardisimo
11-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Very nice open field tackle for Gay on that WR screen play,Lewis is as good at CB but with more playing time could be better than Gay
That's the plan, I'd have to assume. Right now, though, it looks like Gay's in for another short-term contract offer.

soulkitchen
11-30-2011, 12:12 PM
So is it time to take the leap and get the jersey?

ricardisimo
11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
It'll be a collector's item one way or another, don't you think?

Fire Arians
11-30-2011, 09:20 PM

just don't go into the store and ask for the 'gay jersey', or they'll give you tom brady

DanRooney
11-30-2011, 09:54 PM
just don't go into the store and ask for the 'gay jersey', or they'll give you tom brady

:sofunny:

SunshineMan21
12-01-2011, 12:41 AM

Well-played, sir. :applaudit: