PDA

View Full Version : Brady struggles during minicamp.....

DIESELMAN
06-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (knee) struggled during minicamp with his accuracy, and was seen wearing a knee brace over his left knee during the third day of camp ? the same knee Brady injured and played with through last season......I haven't seen anything but has Brady had any surgery on his knee since last year and how good or bad is his knee?

SteelShooter
06-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Dunno....this is the first I've heard of any possible problems during Training camp.

Although it would be nice to not have to worry about him this year, I would still rather see him at 100%.

BTW - This is my 500th Post! Woo-Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-18-2006, 10:55 PM
He can struggle in camp, I just hope he struggles during games...:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
06-19-2006, 03:16 AM
I think it has to be a purely preventative measure.

If Brady were truly struggling with the injury then I imagine he wouldnt be taking that many reps.

As for his accuracy...who knows?

Maybe this is linked to the knee, maybe its totally unrelated - without being able to read Tom's mind its pretty much impossible to say which.

NM

Ambridge
06-19-2006, 03:44 AM
Brady strikes me as the type of player-competitor that would have to be carted off the field whether it be practice or on game day before he gives in to an injury.
Hopefully he doesn't do like McNabb last season and try and play through a debilitating injury that makes things worse in the long run.

DIESELMAN
06-19-2006, 04:55 AM
I figured it as precautionary but at the same time with his status as an elite QB of the NFL its definitely news worthy. Just wanted to give our Patriot faithful a heads up.