PDA

View Full Version : ben, ihope he will change

kysteelerman
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
ya, i hope ben will change and he will see he is not god and he is not on top and he don't look down at us.. i live in ky. and i go to alot of games and see him alot and i meet alot of players. well, he is always rude and don't have time for the fans, unless there is a camera on him.. and i hear from alot of people that it is not just me .. i just hope he come out of this look at life a little different.. i just want him to be more fan friendly..
as a football player just keep doing what he been doing??? and just stay off of motercycles.

Sharkissle29
06-19-2006, 12:30 AM
i want him to win us some football games.

Prosdo
06-19-2006, 01:55 AM
I saw him at training camp and he seemed pretty friendly.

Big D
06-19-2006, 11:21 AM
i've heard that he is very friendly

Black@Gold Forever32
06-19-2006, 11:25 AM
I have heard nothing ever before of Ben Roethlisberger being rude or unfriendly to a fan. But KYSteelerman if what you say is true. Do you think Ben might have been just having a bad day? I would cut him some slack before blasting him for that.

Big D
06-19-2006, 11:25 AM
I have heard nothing ever before of Ben Roethlisberger being rude or unfriendly to a fan. But KYSteelerman if whay you say is true. Do you think Ben might have been just having a bad day? I would cut him some slack before blasting him for that.
I agree. Or maybe he was just getting hounded a little to much by the fans

Black@Gold Forever32
06-19-2006, 11:33 AM
I agree. Or maybe he was just getting hounded a little to much by the fans

Exactly he is such a big star now especially in Pittsburgh that I'm sure it can get annoying sometimes being hounded by the fans and the media.

blackngoldbaby
06-19-2006, 04:05 PM
i have never seen ben be rude or anything close 2 that i was at training camp last year n when he came out he was smilin and signin tons of autographs and bein very friendly all n all hes a great guy from what ive seen but i dont blame him sometimes if he gets a little cranky because im sure he gets a little tired of all the media and everything bein all over him and bens a smart guy and i know ben will learn from his accident as for him changing he shouldnt i think he should stay the way he is just make some better dicisions outside of football.:smile:

SteelerFanInCA
06-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I would like to think Ben is only human and is allowed to get just a little bit cranky. Over all he seems like he is a good guy.