PDA

View Full Version : WR Comparison

Avoid LLoyd1975
05-25-2005, 12:57 PM
I keep close tabs on ARE and Santana Moss. Both players fill the exact same roles on their team and virtually have the same skills and physical makeup. Who would you rather have on a fantasy team if it came down to it?

BlitzburghRockCity
05-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Up until this upcoming season, from a fantasy standpoint, u'd have to say moss, becuz he got more playing time, and more passes thrown his way.. NOw that Plax is gone, and ARE has the chance to take over that spot, I'd go w/ El !

clevestinks
05-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Yes if El is a starter then good pick there. Hey no more help for Fantasy Players , in our league. LOL

radaz52
05-25-2005, 05:18 PM
I don't know being a steeler fan, I would pick ARE but if I wasn't a steeler fan, then I would have to go with Moss!

clevestinks
05-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Moss before yes, now if El starts I like his chances.

JerseySTEEL
05-25-2005, 07:13 PM
After last year Moss didnt live up to his hype.While EL played big all year, even when he stepped up to the num2 slot.U cant just look at the Wr's themselfs u have to look at there teams around them .So u have to look at both Qb's Ramsey VS Ben , in that case Ben wins by far, not only has ben won games but his team has trust in him. while Ramsey didnt even start until end of the year, and Gibbs doesnt have mush faith in him as a Qb and with the skins going QB in draft it seems he isnt going to be the starting Qb for very long. Both D's are very good but the steelers were num1 D, while skins were the num 2 D in the legaue so both are solid. So after u look at the teams u notice EL is a better WR for FF .

clevestinks
05-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Good take Jersey, I think Moss is definitley overrated, at lesast on a team with lousy qbs

ironcitychef
05-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Moss not cause he's better, but cause we are a successful team who can run all day if rolling. ARE could get 2 catches in a game and feel like a superstar.