PDA

View Full Version : BEN GETS TICKETED FOR ACCIDENT/ELDERLY LADY GETS THREATENED

Maidenarcher
06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Fox news stated that Ben will be ticketed for not having a motorcycle license and for not wearing a helmet. The lady will receive a ticket for not failing to yeild. What is crazy is that folks are calling this lady and threatening her over the phone....Hello!!!! That is why they call them accidents. I doubt very seriously that this lady woke up and thought, "Hey, let me see if I can go run over Ben Rothlisberger today?"
She doesn't deserve to be threatened. However, I think the DMV needs to revamp the way they just give the elderly folks a license. Some of them shouldn't be on the streets for everyone else's safety....

Haiku_Dirtt
06-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Angry callers should check themselves into a phyciatric ward.

You don't think that poor elderly lady is going through enough without having psyche ward patients out of their straightjackets walking the streets and making threats.

This behavior tarnishes the image of Steelers fans everywhere.

Ben is in Ben's condition because of Ben. And yes DMVs in every state need to re-think policy.

section514
06-19-2006, 12:54 PM
there is already a thread about this

Hammer67
06-19-2006, 04:17 PM
I can't believe people are calling and harrassing this poor woman. Man...talk about having absolutely no life. :dang::rolleyes:

m_and_mh
06-19-2006, 04:38 PM
What is with people always trying to blame someone else for their problems? This woman is going to have to move because of these people! Please leave her alone! She was involved in a 2 person ACCIDENT!!! They happen to everyone. I know someone who works at the DMV. They said that you wouldn't believe the accidents that happen even when people are obeying the law! Don't tarnish our reps, and leave the lady alone. She has suffered enough.

Maidenarcher
06-19-2006, 04:45 PM
there is already a thread about this

I'm sorry, I saw no thread that discussed the lady being threatened by callers(which is what my thread was really about). However, I did notice the thread about Ben being ticketed.

SteelShooter
06-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Once again............Insanity reigns supreme.

:screwy:

3 to be 4
06-19-2006, 10:25 PM
she is currently hiding out at Tommy Maddox's house, because nobody would ever harass her THERE

Maidenarcher
06-20-2006, 09:46 AM
she is currently hiding out at Tommy Maddox's house, because nobody would ever harass her THERE

LOL...........