PDA

View Full Version : shout out to kapinos !!!

MasterOfPuppets
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM
dude had a great day punting with a 54 yd average
59 yds
40 yds
57 yds
57 yds
58 yds.

don't see much reason to keep sepulveda around ...:noidea:

SteelCityMom
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Yup, he's been solid in all his games (for the most part). I agree about Sep. Love the guy, he's a great player, but just not worth it anymore.

sharkweek
12-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Yup, he's been solid in all his games (for the most part). I agree about Sep. Love the guy, he's a great player, but just not worth it anymore.

ditto

great punting is a luxury, and we haven't exactly needed that luxury for our most recent superbowl runs

so when I a guy like Kapinos comes in and is basically outperforming a guy we drafted probably way too high for and also appears to be injury-prone for a non-contact position where he's really not even getting injured on fluke plays where he does receive contact, I think its an easy decision

Goldsteel86
12-04-2011, 03:54 PM
:tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03: Here's to Kapinos, outstanding!!!!! :drink::thumbsup::hatsoff:

MasterOfPuppets
12-04-2011, 03:59 PM
ditto

great punting is a luxury, and we haven't exactly needed that luxury for our most recent superbowl runs

so when I a guy like Kapinos comes in and is basically outperforming a guy we drafted probably way too high for and also appears to be injury-prone for a non-contact position where he's really not even getting injured on fluke plays where he does receive contact, I think its an easy decision
not to mention he'd most likely sign for less money. the guy was unemployed before the steelers called.

stb_steeler
12-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Looks like Kap beefed up a bit?. Or did my eyes just get fat?.....:noidea:

casteeler
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Punters are usually under appreciated but it's good to see this thread

ETL
12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
we just need sepulveda to start the season and then have a season ending injury every year...

That was the formula for our last two super bowl runs

GMU Steeler
12-04-2011, 05:26 PM
we just need sepulveda to start the season and then have a season ending injury every year...

That was the formula for our last two super bowl runs

Haha brilliant. Bring Sep back. Have him tear his ACL midseason, sign Kap, Super Bowl all the way. In all seriousness. Jeremy's done a nice job since replacing Sepulveda. He had a good pre-season and last season. Surprised but of course happy no one picked him up. Feel bad for Danny since the poor dude is snakebitten injury wise but he's gotta go. 1 season ending injury for a puntet is unfortunate, 2 is meh, and 3 is sorry but you gotta go..