PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XL Souvenir

Garlic Guy
06-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Long time forum reader... first time posting today.

Quick question...

After the Steelers won the Super Bowl I celebrated with a new license plate: STLRSXL, a sports illustrated subscription (SB XL package), and SB XL Jersey.

What memorable/Super Bowl XL collectible do you have?

Anyone selling replica SB rings?

Prosdo
06-20-2006, 12:20 AM
I bought a Super Bowl Champion hat, pin, keychain, shot glasses, Steelers DVD, long sleeve shirt, short sleeve t-shirt, hooded sweatshirt, Sports Illustrated edition, and Post-Gazette newspapers from the day after we won.

Ohio Steeler
06-20-2006, 03:58 AM

Quick question...

After the Steelers won the Super Bowl I celebrated with a new license plate: STLRSXL, a sports illustrated subscription (SB XL package), and SB XL Jersey.

What memorable/Super Bowl XL collectible do you have?

Lets see Hat. jersey, SI magazine, bumper sticker, and the super bowl terrible towel

section514
06-20-2006, 07:40 AM
hat, shirt, terrible towel printed before the game, and an authentic Heath Miller jersey with the XL patch on EBAy for $40 and it is legit, i compared it to an authentic Hines jersey that my uncle paid top dollar for.

PisnNapalm
06-20-2006, 07:55 AM
2 leather champs hats, the sideline champs hat, several tshirts, 2 terrible towels with the score on it, license plate for the front of my car and a frame for the rear around my PA tag, SI commemorative package, several books, magazines, saved newspapers.

I think that's most of it.

steelerdude
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Two SBXL champion pennants, coffee mug, and a T-shirt.

tony hipchest
06-20-2006, 08:54 AM

i dont think they can be replicated. and the jostens fans rings looked pretty weak.

section514
06-20-2006, 09:30 AM
on souvenir that is intangible is the memory of 7 of us piled into a ford taurus, (3 being 250+) 10 minutes after the game to go to Dicks to get our hats, and it didn't help the roads were covered in snow, lets say we damn near died to get our hats

Blitzburgh55
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
MY dad went to the super bowl and has a bunch of stuff

WWIIOwheelz
06-20-2006, 02:39 PM
My prize is my Authentic XL Bettis jersey that was autographed at a card show shortly after the win. I also cherish the DVD that came with the Superbowl package from SI, which I also have.

I went so far as to learn to make DVD backups and have sent them to friends all over the country for safekeeping. :D

Indy_Steelers
06-20-2006, 03:36 PM
i got lots of newspapers and magazines. t-shirt. 5 time SB champ hat. SB XL DVD. and a copy of the 4 playoff games on dvd from e-bay. and the sports illustrated book.

BlackNGold203
06-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I bought way more than I could afford...LOL...but GOD I love that DVD!!!

The VFL
06-20-2006, 04:30 PM
sports illustrated mag

beer cans

posters

penants

shit i already had alotta stuff

also got a plaque of a framed picture of the "tackle"