PDA

View Full Version : My biggest X-Mas gift

Bayz101
12-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Is getting to watch the Steelers twice in four days. I'm so pumped and excited for this game, and come to think about it, the Steelers will get eleven days of rest to prepare for the Niners. That's a great plus for us. Who else is pumped for Thursday???

Fire Arians
12-06-2011, 01:20 AM
im definitely looking forward to it. having all that extra time to prepare for the west coast trip will help a lot to prepare for the niners, but i don't want to look past the browns. i do think our team is riding a lot of momentum right now and will win big thought. we ain't losing at home.

Bayz101
12-06-2011, 01:28 AM
im definitely looking forward to it. having all that extra time to prepare for the west coast trip will help a lot to prepare for the niners, but i don't want to look past the browns. i do think our team is riding a lot of momentum right now and will win big thought. we ain't losing at home.

We have lost to the Browns a couple times in the past few years, but when we do, our season ultimately amounts to failure, in the end. I don't think we'll lose to the Browns this time around, or in Cleveland for that matter. I think it's time to get Ward a Ward a goodbye present. Hint: Wraps around the finger. -Insert inappropriate joke here-

PhantomJB93
12-06-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm really mad it's this week, I have 2 finals on Friday I need to be studying for and there's no way I'm gonna be able to study when I know there's a Steeler game on...

tony hipchest
12-06-2011, 02:00 AM
we've only lost to the brownies once in the last 15 games.

of course it was week 14 on thursday night football in 09.

this week is for revenge and it better be big.

California-Steel
12-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm really mad it's this week, I have 2 finals on Friday I need to be studying for and there's no way I'm gonna be able to study when I know there's a Steeler game on...Hmmm....Then study now. You have 3 days to get your studys out of the way.:tt02:

steelfury02
12-06-2011, 11:28 AM
what he said ^

Then just give yourself one last refresher on Thursday. It is a night game after all. Your brain doesn't retain much after cramming at the last second any who!

Get to it whipper snapper!

Fire Arians
12-06-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm really mad it's this week, I have 2 finals on Friday I need to be studying for and there's no way I'm gonna be able to study when I know there's a Steeler game on...

whine whine, the steelers only have 1-2 days to study film on this game, get 'er done! i kid, i kid :drink:

queeg
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Is getting to watch the Steelers twice in four days. I'm so pumped and excited for this game, and come to think about it, the Steelers will get eleven days of rest to prepare for the Niners. That's a great plus for us. Who else is pumped for Thursday???

Just a reminder.....it is Christmas the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.

Bayz101
12-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Just a reminder.....it is Christmas the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.

I don't celebrate Christ on just one day. Especially not on a day that was never proven to be the day he was born, not even in the bible.

ricardisimo
12-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh, Jesus H. Christ... whatever, dude.

Pa Yankee
12-06-2011, 11:50 PM

Not for everyone.

BlockMonsta
12-07-2011, 05:03 AM
agreed queeg.

Really wish I was in santa cruz right now because I could be at that game!

steelfury02
12-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Crap, and this entire time I was worshiping THIS Jesus:

"A toast my brothers, to the almighty . . . Steelers that is"

http://itsthecrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Last-Temptation-of-Christ-1988-Willem-Dafoe-Harvey-Keitel-pic-7.jpg

stb_steeler
12-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Crap, and this entire time I was worshiping THIS Jesus:

"A toast my brothers, to the almighty . . . Steelers that is"

http://itsthecrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Last-Temptation-of-Christ-1988-Willem-Dafoe-Harvey-Keitel-pic-7.jpg

You got the wrong Jesus Dude, there is only one Steelers Jesus!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/Raindog914/HaveFaithintheSteelers.jpg

Fire Arians
12-07-2011, 03:18 PM
bzEMGstc4w0

nobody ****s with the jesus

steelerforlife
12-08-2011, 10:44 AM
My wife got me Steelers @ Browns tickets for Jan 1st as my Christmas gift. Not real excited about being in Cleveland but considering the last time I got to go to a game it was in 3 rivers stadium....I'll take em! Just hoping the fans are not to abusive to us. I hoping for atleast 50% steelers fans in the crowd.

stb_steeler
12-08-2011, 11:47 AM