PDA

View Full Version : Be Fans not idiots

stlrtruck
06-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Has it come to this, that we as fans care so much for a team that we start making harrassing phone calls!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/cityregion/s_458766.html

Ladies and Gentleman, we are Steelers Fans, we are the best fans in the world, and we are definitely BETTER THAN THIS!

Steelersfan
06-20-2006, 10:12 AM
I would agree with you %100! There is no reason for people to be doing that crap.

BlackNGold203
06-20-2006, 10:34 AM
It was an accident...not unlike dozens that happen daily in the Pittsburgh area...leave this woman alone....

Big D
06-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Come on people we are steeler fans. Acts like these are what eagle, raider or browns fans would do.

section514
06-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Come on people we are steeler fans. Acts like these are what eagle, raider or browns fans would do.
oh shit, you did it, you catergorized the entire fan base of the eagles, raiders and browns for being ass-holes. now every damn troll on the site is going to come on and start yellin at you....
:boxing: :argue:

i got your back bro

Big D
06-20-2006, 11:08 AM
oh shit, you did it, you catergorized the entire fan base of the eagles, raiders and browns for being ass-holes. now every damn troll on the site is going to come on and start yellin at you....
:boxing: :argue:

i got your back bro
thanks man i'll make sure to break out my nerf bat to protect myself

Steel12
06-20-2006, 11:19 AM
These are probably the fans that always gamble on the Steelers. It is stupid of them to call this broad and threaten her. I hope they get caught...if that's possible lol

Ohio Steeler
06-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Has it come to this, that we as fans care so much for a team that we start making harrassing phone calls!

Ladies and Gentleman, we are Steelers Fans, we are the best fans in the world, and we are definitely BETTER THAN THIS!

I agree 100% however they are always bad apples in a group and those making the calls are nothin but the bad apples...

SteelersMongol
06-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Shit happens. It was an accident. I think that poor woman should be left alone. What was suppose to happen happens. I think God tried his way to tell Ben "Listen to the oldtimers about being carefull" after both the coach and Mr. Bradshaw tried to tell him.

blackvelvet
06-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Neither Ben or the woman could've known what was going to happen that day. It could've happened to anyone (even those people who are making the threats). God. It's called get a life.

steelerdude
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
These are probably the fans that always gamble on the Steelers. It is stupid of them to call this broad and threaten her. I hope they get caught...if that's possible lol

I wouldn't be surprised if it was you.

Big D
06-20-2006, 02:40 PM
neither would I

Steel12
06-20-2006, 03:02 PM
neither would I

Hey dummy...I know Steelerdude so stop makin yourself look even more retarded by agreeing with him. He's only joking...geezus man, let it go! And I'm the one that needs to be banned? :rolleyes:

Steel12
06-20-2006, 03:04 PM

lol man you got Big D following you so that he can hate on me too. Do I have to tell everybody how much those juicey girls in Korea loved you??? :smile:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-20-2006, 03:43 PM

Thats the thing some fans just take football way to serious. Its just a game. Trust me I get carried away at times myself. But I would never harras or threaten another human being over a game. Some fans just take it to far.

Stlrs4Life
06-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I would agree with you %100! There is no reason for people to be doing that crap.

Same, here. Totally rediculous.