PDA

View Full Version : Troy P's Testimony On Faith

caplovestroyp43
12-06-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201112/nfl-star-beats-tim-tebow-most-religious-athlete-football

This is a wonderful video. Just makes me love and respect him even more!

:hug::hug:

hammy36
12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm a Kansas St. alumn and so many of my peers have a hatred for Troy because of his unecessary roughness penalty on Aaron Lockett back in the day. I've tried and tried and tried to communicate to these folks just how amazing of a person Troy is. I truly admire the man for who he is, how he handles himself, the devotion he displays and lastly, for his athletic abilities. A TRUE role model, in my opinion anyway.

Twentyvalve
12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
That roughing play just shows he is human, and more of a human than most of us, even more so than those who ridicule him. If there was not ridicule for that, they would ridicule for another reason. Human nature.

Troy is awesome.

ETL
12-06-2011, 10:24 PM
While Tebow, the son of missionaries, lives the evangelical Christian life, the Steelers star said in an interview that he's cautious not to push his religious beliefs onto strangers.

“It can lead to resentment, and that is not what you want,” Polamalu said. "There is also a sense of arrogance sometimes when people are really hearty, evangelizers, and that is opposite of what faith is. Like, ‘I know this better than you.’ There are a lot of pitfalls to that."

BINGO!!!

ricardisimo
12-06-2011, 10:25 PM
While Tebow, the son of missionaries, lives the evangelical Christian life, the Steelers star said in an interview that he's cautious not to push his religious beliefs onto strangers.

“It can lead to resentment, and that is not what you want,” Polamalu said. "There is also a sense of arrogance sometimes when people are really hearty, evangelizers, and that is opposite of what faith is. Like, ‘I know this better than you.’ There are a lot of pitfalls to that."

BINGO!!!
Exactly.

tony hipchest
12-07-2011, 12:55 AM
i think tebow is probably resented more for his open faith, than pac man jones was for his thugishness.

i find that disturbing.

i respect polamalu wearing the fact that he is a man of God on his sleeve.

caplovestroyp43
12-07-2011, 11:54 AM
i think tebow is probably resented more for his open faith, than pac man jones was for his thugishness.

i find that disturbing.

i respect polamalu wearing the fact that he is a man of God on his sleeve.

Yeah it is disturbing Tony. Seems like nowadays Christians are the target of those who want to get rid of us. That's NOT a good thing...