PDA

View Full Version : Hopefuly no trap game this week

stb_steeler
12-06-2011, 03:44 PM
ifrGdJbyi7o

rich4eagle
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
ifrGdJbyi7o

This board is doing everything possible to make this a trap game, lets hope Tomlin and Crew are not reading the lameness here:tt04:

stb_steeler
12-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I know what u mean Rich, but one cant help remembering the thursday night game in 09.
Im sure you've heard it all before like the rest of us have, were known to down play the competition.

Fire Arians
12-06-2011, 05:35 PM
we ain't losing to cleveland at home. if it was an away game i'd understand, but not at heinz

ricardisimo
12-06-2011, 06:41 PM
we ain't losing to cleveland at home. if it was an away game i'd understand, but not at heinz
It's not like ancient history, us playing down to our competition, at home and away. We make fun of Baltimore for their three losses this year (and rightly so). But two of those same teams gave us fits until the last seconds, and the Jacksonville game was at Heinz. That's this year, not 2009.

I don't see it happening, mind you. I think that in many significant ways we are a better team now than last year's SB team. But who knows? :noidea:

LayingTheWoodley56
12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
No way we lose here. This team is clicking on all cylinders, and the Browns offense is abysmal. Our defense will eat them alive. Prediction: 27-3

FanSince72
12-07-2011, 10:53 AM
No way we lose here. This team is clicking on all cylinders, and the Browns offense is abysmal. Our defense will eat them alive. Prediction: 27-3

Agreed!

A trap game is only a trap game if you think it is.
I think this team has grown beyond that and is looking at Cleveland the way a cheetah looks at the straggling Wildebeest ----- Dinner!

Fire Arians
12-07-2011, 10:53 AM
It's not like ancient history, us playing down to our competition, at home and away. We make fun of Baltimore for their three losses this year (and rightly so). But two of those same teams gave us fits until the last seconds, and the Jacksonville game was at Heinz. That's this year, not 2009.

I don't see it happening, mind you. I think that in many significant ways we are a better team now than last year's SB team. But who knows? :noidea:

i know what you're saying, but I don't see it happening thursday, this team is starting to get hot, and I don't think anyone is getting in their way, not right now.

mendenhall is gonna run for over 100 and we will win by 2 scores at least.

stb_steeler
12-07-2011, 02:04 PM

I hope its more like 40-0 like that one year! :thumbsup: