section514
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
The Chin will be tired tonight:violin:

Cape Cod Steel Head
06-20-2006, 03:51 PM
I hope they were enlightened.

SteelerFanInCA
06-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Maybe they should keep Holmes locked up there until the start of training camp?:grin:

section514
06-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe they should keep Holmes locked up there until the start of training camp?:grin:
Coach Cowher can walk him around on those kiddy leashes

Big D
06-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I would put a electric monitor on him and make him stay at cowhers house and the only two places he can be is at cowhers of the steelers practice facility

Black@Gold Forever32
06-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I would put a electric monitor on him and make him stay at cowhers house and the only two places he can be is at cowhers of the steelers practice facility

I like that idea. Hell the Steelers might as well build Santonio a little jail cell at their practice facility. He must like the idea of being locked in a cell since if he is not careful he might spend alot of time behind bars one day.

Big D
06-20-2006, 04:14 PM
you see i'm on the ball. I could donate my dogs crate to the steelers

BlackNGold203
06-20-2006, 04:34 PM
good to see ben up and around

83-Steelers-43
06-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Santonio Holmes Releases Statement On Arrest
(KDKA) PITTSBURGH Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes is apologizing for his arrest yesterday on charges he assaulted a woman.

"I understand that being a Pittsburgh Steeler carries along with it the demands for responsible behavior off the field. I want to apologize for the negative attention that my arrest on Monday has brought upon the Pittsburgh Steelers organization, especially in light of my previous arrest in May."

Columbus, Ohio, police charged with the 22-year-old former Ohio State star with two misdemeanor charges of domestic violence and simple assault.

In his statement the team released today, Holmes says he's sorry for the negative attention his arrest brought the organization and that he understands that being a Steeler demands for responsible behavior off-field.

Holmes' attorney says his client is wrongly accused.

Holmes, a native of Belle Glade, Florida, was arrested previously in Miami Beach, Florida, on a charge of disorderly conduct during a Memorial Day weekend crackdown by local authorities.

Steel12
06-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Santonio Holmes Releases Statement On Arrest
(KDKA) PITTSBURGH Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes is apologizing for his arrest yesterday on charges he assaulted a woman.

"I understand that being a Pittsburgh Steeler carries along with it the demands for responsible behavior off the field. I want to apologize for the negative attention that my arrest on Monday has brought upon the Pittsburgh Steelers organization, especially in light of my previous arrest in May."

Columbus, Ohio, police charged with the 22-year-old former Ohio State star with two misdemeanor charges of domestic violence and simple assault.

In his statement the team released today, Holmes says he's sorry for the negative attention his arrest brought the organization and that he understands that being a Steeler demands for responsible behavior off-field.

Holmes' attorney says his client is wrongly accused.

Holmes, a native of Belle Glade, Florida, was arrested previously in Miami Beach, Florida, on a charge of disorderly conduct during a Memorial Day weekend crackdown by local authorities.

I hope this means he'll mature and be a better person because of what happened.

Prosdo
06-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Hopefully it does. The guy needs to calm down and not blow his shot here.

BB2W
06-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Here is a link to some video on the subject...

link: http://kdka.com/video/?cid=9

stlrtruck
06-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Coach Cowher can walk him around on those kiddy leashes

Better yet let Joey Porter put him a on leash with the Tazmanian Devil in close proximity so every time he gets close to being out of line, Troy can lay him out!!:boxing:

That should set him straight!

Elvis
06-20-2006, 09:43 PM
My vote right now would just be to trade him away to Cincinnati and let him join their jail birds cuz we DONT NEED THIS!!!
God Bless All
Elvis

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 10:52 PM
In the meantime, Tom Brady and Chad Jackson visited a Boston orphanage, delivering food and laughter.

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2006, 11:01 PM
In the meantime, Tom Brady and Chad Jackson visited a Boston orphanage, delivering food and laughter.

But no Super Bowl Champs T-shirts or hats :)

83-Steelers-43
06-20-2006, 11:03 PM
But no Super Bowl Champs T-shirts or hats :)

No silly, Teddy is going to speak about "sudden" strokes and crazy enough.......steroid use.

tony hipchest
06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
No silly, Teddy is going to speak about "sudden" strokes and crazy enough.......steroid use.now lets be fair to teddy.....

hes speaking of the dangers of HGH

his head makes barry bonds look like beetlejuice with the shrunken head

83-Steelers-43
06-20-2006, 11:06 PM
now lets be fair to teddy.....

hes speaking of the dangers of HGH

his head makes barry bonds look like beetlejuice with the shrunken head

Now wait.........is he going to hoist his kids high up in the air? If that's the case, I will forget everything.

83-Steelers-43
06-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Hopefully he talks about the sudden fan surge after the 2001 season while he's at it.........

3 to be 4
06-20-2006, 11:59 PM
that was actually after 1993 but, whatever...

83-Steelers-43
06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Right, but whatever........lol.

70c10
06-21-2006, 07:30 AM

Who's Chad Jackson?

Big D
06-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Patriots rookie wr out of florida

SteelersMongol
06-21-2006, 10:44 AM
I like that idea. Hell the Steelers might as well build Santonio a little jail cell at their practice facility. He must like the idea of being locked in a cell since if he is not careful he might spend alot of time behind bars one day.

Ha ha ha. Well said. :sofunny:

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Who's Chad Jackson?

another knowledgable football fan speaks

Ohio Steeler
06-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Who's Chad Jackson?

Here let me help you

His name is
C H A D J A C K S O N

He played for Flordia for Collage ( Now thats not Florida State or Florida A&M or Florida Tech
)

He was drafted in the 2nd round 36th overall by the New England Patriots ( now if you dont know what the Draft is here let me help thats when teams from the NFL pick players from all kinds of collages around the US)

ok now hope that helps you :moon:

Livinginthe past
06-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Here let me help you

His name is
C H A D J A C K S O N

He played for Flordia for Collage ( Now thats not Florida State or Florida A&M or Florida Tech
)

He was drafted in the 2nd round 36th overall by the New England Patriots ( now if you dont know what the Draft is here let me help thats when teams from the NFL pick players from all kinds of collages around the US)

ok now hope that helps you :moon:

Thats pretty spot on.

I think a fact that went under the radar was the Patriots recent trend towards picking players with artistic talents - such as the collage course he took whilst at Florida.

NM