PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben - Injury

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Please, please be okay. This doesn't look good at all. Let's hope he hasn't just been Carson Palmered

:helmet:

steelfury02
12-08-2011, 09:38 PM
live by the sword and die by the sword

let's all pray that our season didn't end this very night.

Here's to Ben being ok

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Amen. I hope Batch can do the best he can and just get us through this game with a win, no matter how lousy.

CargoJon
12-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Please, please be okay. This doesn't look good at all. Let's hope he hasn't just been Carson Palmered

:helmet:

Palmer was knee, this was clearly ankle.

I just hope it's not season ending....

Drizztbob
12-08-2011, 09:41 PM
It's a break. Regular season done for Ben. If we can limp to the playoffs, he could be back for us. Come on Charlie.

AndyWitmyer
Here's my worry - if Leftwich is out, and Dixon is inactive this week. Who steps in if Charlie get injured (god forbid)?

JustinM
well it comes with the territory of being a scrambling quarterback i guess :/ FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK

CargoJon
12-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Here's my worry - if Leftwich is out, and Dixon is inactive this week. Who steps in if Charlie get injured (god forbid)?

On that last sack I was afraid Charlie wasn't getting up....

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 09:46 PM
It's a break. Regular season done for Ben. If we can limp to the playoffs, he could be back for us. Come on Charlie.

I don't want to sound like a Ben fanboy, but I don't care. If we don't have Ben, our chances of winning any given game diminish precipitously . He is a big part of why we win. If he doesn't get back in by the playoffs, what started out looking like a momentum heading into these last few games is now looking like an unlikely and cumbersome uphill battle.

I know it's all part of Ben's style of play - and I knew that he would live or die by the sword - but that's exactly what's worried me for the last two years now. How many more beatings can ben take? At this rate, he's going to be the first NFL player to die on the field...

\\:helmet:

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 09:46 PM
If Ben is out long term, I say we sign McNabb

JustinM
12-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I don't want to sound like a Ben fanboy, but I don't care. If we don't have Ben, our chances of winning any given game diminish precipitously . He is a big part of why we win. If he doesn't get back in by the playoffs, what started out looking like a momentum heading into these last few games is now looking like an unlikely and cumbersome uphill battle.

I know it's all part of Ben's style of play - and I knew that he would live or die by the sword - but that's exactly what's worried me for the last two years now. How many more beatings can ben take? At this rate, he's going to be the first NFL player to die on the field...

\\:helmet:

I think he'll be the 2nd QB to die...right behind Michael Vick :rofl:

And yes, if we just lost Ben for the season I don't think i'll even watch the games to be honest.

CargoJon
12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
If Ben is out long term, I say we sign McNabbI'll take my chances with Dixon. Neither can throw accurately, but at least Dixon's faster with younger legs.

SteelCurtain5643

They just said Hines Ward would, but I hope that doesnt happen

AndyWitmyer
Ben said he was feeling great "anxiety" over his injury - I'm not sure if I've ever heard Ben admit that he was nervous about anything. This is a bad sign. I'm telling you, my friends, that's a very bad sign - a very, very bad sign.

Goldsteel86
12-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Ahhhhh Damn, lets wait to see what the injury is first, the Steelers have 11 days off before they play SF. You never know what has happened, Ben is by far the toughest QB in the NFL, Charlie and Dennis Dixon can make this happen. Dennis with his legs, the true worry is we don't have a running game for shit! Now its time for the Steelers to man up, Ben is hurt and the game plan surely has went out the window, time to regroup and play Steeler football, pound the rock, don't forget we have playmakers, its not over yet, Ben would play on his death bed if he could.

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 09:55 PM
As a filler QB, McNabb would be a pretty good choice, actually. I mean...we have something of a history when it comes to embracing talented (but disrespected) players and turning them into Hall of Famers (look at the Bus)

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Pouncey and Hood both hurt too, WTF!!!

RichardCullinanForever
12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
This is bad boys.

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 09:59 PM
As a filler QB, McNabb would be a pretty good choice, actually. I mean...we have something of a history when it comes to embracing talented (but disrespected) players and turning them into Hall of Famers (look at the Bus)

I just like him as a choice because I live in CNY, and he came out of syracuse so I've always liked him, I feel sorry with what hes gone thru but maybe he could turn it around with us.

casteeler
12-08-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm so sick to my stomach about this we have NO running attack

Fire Arians
12-08-2011, 10:01 PM

hines ward. no joke

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I want to know why he is walking on it... uggggggggg

Drizztbob
12-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Well there is no doubt we need an ACTIVE QB on our roster. There are worse options that Mcnabb.

btaylor179
why in the **** are we throwing so much anyway the browns just gave up 200 to the ratbirds......stupid ass coaching

jjpro11
why in the **** are we throwing so much anyway the browns just gave up 200 to the ratbirds......stupid ass coaching

because we were throwing all ****ing over them with ease.

jjpro11
12-08-2011, 10:03 PM
X-RAYS NEGATIVE

SteelCurtain5643
Phew, X-rays negative on Big Ben

DFWSTEELERFAN
at least it's not broken

Fire Arians
12-08-2011, 10:04 PM
it was a good sign that he was out of the locker room rather quickly and not on crutches. still he's gonna be out for a couple weeks. don't count on running the table, #5 seed is most likely. we are not gonna beat SF without ben.

jjpro11
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM
it was a good sign that he was out of the locker room rather quickly and not on crutches. still he's gonna be out for a couple weeks. don't count on running the table, #5 seed is most likely. we are not gonna beat SF without ben.

don't forget we have a very long week until SF.. nearly two full weeks. we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

JustinM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/915635/ROETHLISBERGER-ANKLE.gif

bubbletownwr88
There was no way it was broken in the first place...he wouldn't have been walking on a broken ankle. And i love Big Ben, and i know it's not his style but that one he should have thrown the ball away

jjpro11
12-08-2011, 10:07 PM
he's bionic!!

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Big Ben maybe coming back in, the guy is honestly a BEAST

desertsteel
12-08-2011, 10:09 PM
won't shock me to see him back in the 2nd half lol.

casteeler
12-08-2011, 10:11 PM
SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!:tt04:

JustinM
12-08-2011, 10:11 PM
why. the. ****. is. he. playing.

Like seriously, I don't care that he's a "Beast" in this case. straight retarded.

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Like seriously, I don't care that he's a "Beast" in this case. straight retarded.

Because hes not a ***** like most players

RichardCullinanForever
Cutler is probably watching this game in a snuggie.

JustinM
Because hes not a ***** like most players

when Ben gets more injured this game i want you to say this sentence again.

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Holy crap-- Ben is a machine!

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM

Because if we win this game, we clinch a playoff berth. Also, being tied with the Ravens and Patriots, and the Ravens having the tie-breaker, everygame counts....

JustinM
12-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Because if we win this game, we clinch a playoff berth. [useless bullshit]

this is the first thing that's made logical sense.

SteelCurtain5643
12-08-2011, 10:19 PM
when Ben gets more injured this game i want you to say this sentence again.

He cant be more injured, the dude is ridiculous. I think if his arm fell off he'd still try and play, be like "its cool guys I got another one"

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Okay....wow...and here, I thought Ben just got Carson Palmered? And now he's back on the field. Which is heartening...but he's severely wounded. I can't even believe he's playing. At this rate, Ben will be the first QB to die on the field....

I respect Ben's will power and inner strength, and wanting to play the hero...but sometimes it's better to turn and run away and live to fight another day. Still - this is why he's a top 5 QB. He's suffered more injuries in the last 7 years than some people have in 80 years...so putting him back in the game so quickly, and in so much pain, I can't help but to question the wisdom of the coaching.

Still...his ability to get back up, like a phoenix, it's almost supernatural. Ben may not be a god, but considering his plethora of wounding - he sure is close to it.

He's the Prometheus of QBs

JustinM
12-08-2011, 10:23 PM
He cant be more injured, the dude is ridiculous. I think if his arm fell off he'd still try and play, be like "its cool guys I got another one"

if ben gets further injured this game i will be spamming this forum (and rocking it in my sig) with both of your posts.

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:25 PM

Might be the post of the year! LMAO!:sofunny:

blkngld4ever
12-08-2011, 10:26 PM

that's funny shit right there:rofl:

Drizztbob
12-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Get out of the game Ben!!!

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Okay, this is why playing a dead man walking as your QB will inevitably result in a late game pick. If the Steelers win this one, they'd better kiss the ass of the football gods

blkngld4ever
12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
their kissing :kiss02::kiss02:

steve314
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM

How long will he be out for?

SteelCityMom
12-09-2011, 12:14 AM
if ben gets further injured this game i will be spamming this forum (and rocking it in my sig) with both of your posts.

Boy am I glad that I don't have to sit here all night and delete all your juvenile posts.

Glad you were wrong too, if that counts for anything.

jjpro11
12-09-2011, 12:17 AM
to all the haters who were no doubt yelling "karma" and stupid rapist jokes at halftime.. karma's a bitch ****ers, isn't it?!

Bayz101
12-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Ben'll be out for a month! :rofl:

BleedPurple
12-09-2011, 05:46 AM
think he will play in the 49ers game? He got by today on tape and drugs and sheer grit, but once that swelling sets in. . . eesh I don't wanna think about it.

Rick5895
12-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Reading the posts on the game day thread last night and then reading some of the post on this thread this morning made me question the football intelligence of a number of posters.
I thought the injury was very severe and maybe season ending, but he came back, x-rays were negative. It still could be severe, we won't know for sure until an MRI, x rays don't always show everything ( my son suffered an ankle injury in the first half of a basket ball game last season, finished the game but MRI showed it to be a fracture of the talus bone in the ankle when the x-rays turned out negative he was laid up for 7 weeks, he was able to continue playing because of sheer will and adrenalin) To the people in here that think McNabb would be the answer if Ben were to be out, I have a question....have you been watching football or stuck playing Madden? McNabb has lost a step and simply has trouble throwing the ball anymore...not to mention he has become a locker room cancer. Sulking when he doesn't play and not giving the effort necessary for an NFL player. I would feel a great deal better with Dixon at QB.
On the game day thread people were complaining the injury happened because he was padding Wards stats. (by the few Ward haters here) Ridiculous!!!!!! The play was supposed to go to Brown, he was covered. Ben was doing what we all cheer him for...trying to extend the damn play and this potential season ending (and yes it's still potential season ending unless the MRI says different) is a by product of what makes Ben great.
All this being said, I am hopeful Ben is alright... its this kind of tough play that brings a team together and makes them CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

sharkweek
12-09-2011, 07:00 AM

cmon dude, Snuggies are so 2009, Cutler is obviously going to be rocking a Forever Lazy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2p7AiNX9g) :thumbsup:

steelfury02
12-09-2011, 09:33 AM
shucks - YOU questioned my intelligence? I feel really bad now - everything I discuss in here hinges on your opinion of my forum posts

Really?

RichardCullinanForever
12-09-2011, 01:49 PM
McNabb > Dixon. Experience matters, especially for quick passes, I remember Dixon not even being able to throw a screen. McNabb aint what he use to be but I'd trust him on a 3 step drop over Dixon any day of the week. McNabb has made it the SB, Dixon hasn't done shit. That counts for something, if not for anything it at least adds to his experience points. He can read defenses better than Dixon. He won't make rookie mistakes. Mistakes, yes probably (he does look awfully rusty, if not plain bad), but not rookie mistakes. Like throwing an interception on 3rd and goal down by 4 with 3:00 to play in the 4th quarter... let's just pray for Ben's health above all.

Rick5895
12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
McNabb > Dixon. Experience matters, especially for quick passes, I remember Dixon not even being able to throw a screen. McNabb aint what he use to be but I'd trust him on a 3 step drop over Dixon any day of the week. McNabb has made it the SB, Dixon hasn't done shit. That counts for something, if not for anything it at least adds to his experience points. He can read defenses better than Dixon. He won't make rookie mistakes. Mistakes, yes probably (he does look awfully rusty, if not plain bad), but not rookie mistakes. Like throwing an interception on 3rd and goal down by 4 with 3:00 to play in the 4th quarter... let's just pray for Ben's health above all.
You're right...McNabb has been to a super bowl,.... 7 years ago, all those NFC title games ...longer than 7 years ago. For crying out loud he was cut by an awful Vikings squad when he couldn't accept his demotion.
My post is more out of frustration and quite frankly shouldn't question any ones intelligence on here, but it is crazy to think that any QB coming into this team at this time of year would be better for this team than Batch or Dixon if Ben were done. Those two have been in this system for years and I know people aren't sold on Dixon but I think he offers a better chance to win than any of the re-treads out there now.
Last night I couldn't believe the people suggesting Ben was injured trying to pad Wards stats , they obviously weren't watching the game at that point. Some of the banter was tongue in cheek but some of it appeared to actually be serious. Couldn't believe it.
So, I apologize if I offended anyone with my post, not my intention.

steelfury02
12-09-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm just ticked at a few things:

The media is spending yet again all the time, as we speak on NFL Live, talking about poor Colt McCoy, what his father said about he shouldn't have been let back in the game, and how Harrison doesn't get it and he deserves a suspension because fines aren't sending him a message

Let's not talk about the fact that McCoy was running with the ball, Harrison didn't see anything wrong with it because of the way he was positioning himself outside the pocket to run with it, the fact that Harrison went up to McCoy and apologized to him as soon as he came back into the game or how about the helmet to helmet Mendy took at the goal line -but oh yea, he is a running back so its OK

If there is an outside chance Harrison gets suspended then Goodell needs to quit being a hypocritical SOB and start making the call the same across the board. They care about player safety my arse. If you did, the same hit can't be made on the running back.

rich4eagle
12-09-2011, 04:33 PM
It is a travesty what the made the NFL into, Jack Lambert had it right twenty five some years ago, put skirts on the players who are not supposed be hit

Atlanta Dan
12-09-2011, 05:24 PM
This from the P-G this afternoon

Roethlisberger, Pouncey sprains "not good"

Ben Roethlisberger and Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey have high-ankle sprains that have been described as "not good" and the Steelers will have to wait and see how their injuries develop before making any determinations on their playing status, the Post-Gazette has learned.

Roethlisberger and Pouncey each had a magnetic resonance imaging exam today, but neither of their injuries was determined to be a Grade 3 sprain -- the most severe kind of ankle sprain.

Ryan Tollner, Roethlisberger's agent, said in a text message today that his client is wearing a boot and "will need rest."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11343/1195801-100.stm

If the Chargers beat the Ravens next Sunday it will really hurt to not have Pouncey or Ben (my bet) for the 49ers game that could lead to home field and a bye with a win

Hard to see a win there with Batch - 11 wins makes the playoffs - Steelers can beat the Rams at home with Batch - I could see Ben shut down for a month if the 49er game is lost

steelfury02
12-09-2011, 09:15 PM
I see Ben completely sitting on his but and having limited practice time on Thursday and Friday, and make it a game time decision that he is playing - he might even dress

Let's not get too doom and gloom yet

PhantomJB93
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I see Ben completely sitting on his but and having limited practice time on Thursday and Friday, and make it a game time decision that he is playing - he might even dress

Let's not get too doom and gloom yet

Yeah I think Pouncey will sit but knowing Ben I think he'll be back (just not at 100%), unless he re-aggravates it in practice or something...

Third Rail
12-10-2011, 01:56 AM
As much as I hate to risk losing to a team on MNF, sitting Ben for the 49ers game might be the best option. St. Louis and Cleveland don't have the pass rush that San Fran does (I know it's ironic saying that, considering Ben was hurt against Cleveland but that was the only sack of the game). Now, I believe a win against San Fran lands us a guaranted playoff berth, so obviously, I want the Steelers to win the game. But unless the Steelers completely fall to pieces in the next couple weeks, they should DEFINITELY win against the Rams and the Browns, especially with a healthy Ben.

Now the question becomes, could we beat San Fran with Batch or Dixon. I would say... maybe. A big maybe, but... as good as the Niners defense is, their offense isn't that great. They run the ball well, but the Steelers are playing lights out against the run now. And Alex Smith might be a better QB than we thought prior to this season, but as we saw in the Baltimore game, he folds against a tenacious defense. I think Batch or Dixon, combined with a smart rotation of our RBs would be good for maybe two TD drives, and a couple field goals. As long as our D does what it does best, we could absolutely win that game, even without Ben.

All that being said... I hope Ben is healthy enough to play the Niners! :tt04:

steelfury02
12-10-2011, 08:17 AM
yes, the playoffs are more important and the more I think about it - the more the remaining 3 teams are going to be gunning for his legs/ankle

Even if they have a plan where they can get rid of the ball quickly there's a good chance Ben is sitll going to take some kind of painful shot to his legs

There is nothing the rest of the 31 teams want more than to all but eliminate the Steelers' chances of returning to / winning a SB

DanRooney
12-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Now the question becomes, could we beat San Fran with Batch or Dixon. I would say... maybe. A big maybe, but... as good as the Niners defense is, their offense isn't that great. They run the ball well, but the Steelers are playing lights out against the run now. And Alex Smith might be a better QB than we thought prior to this season, but as we saw in the Baltimore game, he folds against a tenacious defense. I think Batch or Dixon, combined with a smart rotation of our RBs would be good for maybe two TD drives, and a couple field goals. As long as our D does what it does best, we could absolutely win that game, even without Ben.

Absolutely not.

Batch looked awful. Dixon isn't any better.

RichardCullinanForever
12-10-2011, 12:50 PM
I'd say you play Ben this week against the 49ers, develop a sort of shotgun game plan with max protection, and then let him rest up the remainder of the reason. Honestly, it would be the best idea to keep an eye on the SD Rats game. If the Rats lose (which I think is a good possibility), I say you absolutely play Ben. I am all for looking ahead and doing what is best in the long run (and I know the risk of re-injury runs high), but if the bye is there for the taking, so to speak, win against the 49ers with Ben, and then win the remaining 2 games with Dixon/Batch. If we get the bye, Ben will have a whole month before the playoff game. If we don't get the bye, he will still have a month to heal but we will have to play 3 playoff games on the road. Which gives us a better shot at winning a SB, because that is the whole goal of the season anyways?

FanSince72
12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Absolutely not.

Batch looked awful. Dixon isn't any better.

I think Batch would be fine as long as he gets a chance to get prepped.

Coming in as he did Thursday was something that I don't think he or anyone else expected to happen and he was ice cold. I think if he had to be in for the second half, he would have settled down and been OK.

So if the plan is to have Batch play against SF, he'll have 10 days to get ready.
I think that would be more than enough time for him.

RichardCullinanForever
12-10-2011, 01:21 PM
How about lining up in shotgun with Miller and Johnson on either side of Ben - That could be our pass formation (Of course, some will 'complain' that such a formation 'gives' away the fact that we're passing, yes it does, but so does 5 wide, which we run pretty well - and screens, reverses, and hell, even a handoff to Miller could still throw off a defense and take away the 100% predictability factor).

And then for our run formation, we could line up in shotgun or a pistol with either Mendenhall and Redman, Redman and Johnson, or Mendenhall and Johnson.

Tell our O-line men to give it all they got, and if they get beat, just tackle the LBs before they get to the QB. I'll take the 10 yards over a sack any day with this type of injury. Maybe this would be Kemo's performance of the seasoning (6 holding penalties - over/under)

If Bruce Arians uses his brain and develops a game plan to protect Ben and one that also can throw off a defense, I think our offense could produce a sufficient amount of points to put us in a position to win the game. It will be a game of field position, both teams have a good defense and SF's offense is too shabby to drive on us 80+ yards.

Speaking of using plays/formations to maximize our offense and minimize risk to Ben, on 3rd or 4th and goal in the Browns game, I was thinking that they could utilize a Mendenhall pass to Miller in the end zone. I mean Cleveland was stacking the box, everyone and their brother knew Ben wasn't able to bootleg it. If they got it to Mendenhall on the right side of the formation, had him run outside like he was looking to get to the pylon, have Heath let go of his man and sneak into the end zone, I don't see how it wouldn't be a TD.

tenn1968
12-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Waiting to see how the Ravens do won't help to decide if Ben should play. Unless Ravens lose to both the colts and Chargers . If Baltimore beats colts then loses to chargers, the Steelers would have to beat 49ers, or drop back to a tie with Baltimore. Ravens get division and bye if tied.

Rick5895
12-10-2011, 08:30 PM
How about lining up in shotgun with Miller and Johnson on either side of Ben - That could be our pass formation (Of course, some will 'complain' that such a formation 'gives' away the fact that we're passing, yes it does, but so does 5 wide, which we run pretty well - and screens, reverses, and hell, even a handoff to Miller could still throw off a defense and take away the 100% predictability factor).

And then for our run formation, we could line up in shotgun or a pistol with either Mendenhall and Redman, Redman and Johnson, or Mendenhall and Johnson.

Tell our O-line men to give it all they got, and if they get beat, just tackle the LBs before they get to the QB. I'll take the 10 yards over a sack any day with this type of injury. Maybe this would be Kemo's performance of the seasoning (6 holding penalties - over/under)

If Bruce Arians uses his brain and develops a game plan to protect Ben and one that also can throw off a defense, I think our offense could produce a sufficient amount of points to put us in a position to win the game. It will be a game of field position, both teams have a good defense and SF's offense is too shabby to drive on us 80+ yards.

Speaking of using plays/formations to maximize our offense and minimize risk to Ben, on 3rd or 4th and goal in the Browns game, I was thinking that they could utilize a Mendenhall pass to Miller in the end zone. I mean Cleveland was stacking the box, everyone and their brother knew Ben wasn't able to bootleg it. If they got it to Mendenhall on the right side of the formation, had him run outside like he was looking to get to the pylon, have Heath let go of his man and sneak into the end zone, I don't see how it would't be a TD.

Interesting idea with Mendy throwing, but it does have a flaw. With the browns stacking the box ( or any team for that matter) The pass by Mendy would take too long and they will be bringing more than we could block so it would likely be doomed. play action and a quick pass to a TE or slant to a WR would be better. Most DC would blitz the A gap and come from the outside as well or at least post up with OLB. Play action would draw the blitz and olb to the RB, especialy with the QB hobbling around.

ricardisimo
12-10-2011, 08:37 PM
I think Batch would be fine as long as he gets a chance to get prepped.

Coming in as he did Thursday was something that I don't think he or anyone else expected to happen and he was ice cold. I think if he had to be in for the second half, he would have settled down and been OK.

So if the plan is to have Batch play against SF, he'll have 10 days to get ready.
I think that would be more than enough time for him.
And Cleveland's D is actually decent, so it's not like he walked in against Indy, or even the Patriots.

jjpro11
12-10-2011, 09:59 PM
And Cleveland's D is actually decent, so it's not like he walked in against Indy, or even the Patriots.

their defense blows.. they padded their stats against horrible offenses all year and were gashed every time they faced a good team. the only reason their pass D is ranked so high is because teams can run all over them. they have the 31st ranked run D. as we saw the other night, their pass D is just as bad when put up to the test.

steelfury02
12-11-2011, 08:05 AM
just have Batch run the option - that'll work

Bayz101
12-11-2011, 08:07 AM
just have Batch run the option - that'll work

I guess i'm not the only one who wakes up in the morning and leaves a reply in nearly every interesting topic development from the night before, leaving a wall of my name in the latest reply area :chuckle:

Off to work! :tt02:

steelfury02
12-11-2011, 10:08 AM
lol - you got me! hey its my "me time" before the others stir:chuckle: