PDA

View Full Version : I'm off Gay and on Kimo

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:00 PM
He is killing us!

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 10:12 PM
You're an idiot. Gay may have just saved the game.

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Did you read my post goofball... ? I said I was off Gay before the pick.. Learn to read!

DanRooney
12-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Kemo is a giant POS.

But Gay has been awesome this season.

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Damn, I didn't see you were a Democrat as well, now I really know you are ignorant...

austinfrench76
12-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Kemo shouldn't be playing for the Steelers. Or anyone at the NFL level really but certainly not the Steelers.

austinfrench76
12-08-2011, 10:27 PM
And not just because he's an awful lineman but specifically Pittsburgh because he seems like a bad guy (tons of late hits) and not a smart player. He seems like the opposite of a "Steeler"! Just my opinion.

Walt
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
In my opinion, they can't rid themselves of Kemo fast enough. He's horrible. He's good for at least two or three hits on Ben and 2 or 3 stupid penalties each game.

Listening to the pre-game show, Savaran said he expected Kemo to be released after the season. It wouldn't break my heart to see it happen sooner.

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll give props when they are due.. Gay does need to learn a little body control though... That push off put him way out of the play.. Glad it didn't cost us... That won't be called agaisnt alot of Wrs in the league! (They actually called it)! He was super solid today!:tt02:

ricardisimo
12-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I'll give props when they are due.. Gay does need to learn a little body control though... That push off put him way out of the play.. Glad it didn't cost us... That won't be called agaisnt alot of Wrs in the league! (They actually called it)! He was super solid today!:tt02:
Huh? What push-off are you talking about?

AndyWitmyer
12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Damn, I didn't see you were a Democrat as well, now I really know you are ignorant...

I thought we were talking about football...oh, I forgot...if it's not trashing gay people, the unemployed, the poor, and the weakest among us...it's paying extra close attention to words in a fast moving forum.

Anyway! :toofunny:

Frank95
12-08-2011, 11:03 PM
MenDenhAll should not be a strarter who cant get a yard against a poor eun defense

SteelCityMom
12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
MenDenhAll should not be a strarter who cant get a yard against a poor eun defense

Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, but you've been drinking WAY more than I have tonight...and I'm not basing that on your opinion.

DanRooney
12-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Mendenhall kind of ***** footed the 4th down play but there wasn't much he could do on the first 3 downs. I would have liked to see a pitch or a playaction on one of those attempts. But that goes outside of Bruce Arians' thinking.

HanSteelers
12-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Kimo SUCKS now.

tony hipchest
12-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Damn, I didn't see you were a Democrat as well, now I really know you are ignorant...von oelhoffen retired years ago. im glad youre off gay. i heard smoking pole was a hard habit to break.

tony hipchest
12-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Mendenhall kind of ***** footed the 4th down play but there wasn't much he could do on the first 3 downs. I would have liked to see a pitch or a playaction on one of those attempts. But that goes outside of Bruce Arians' thinking.agreed. a pitch to the right hand side of the line on 3rd down there and he woulda walked in.

Merchant
12-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Tomlin just needs to compile a montage of Kemo's penalties and make him watch it over and over and over. He's not getting the message.

tony hipchest
12-09-2011, 01:08 AM
kemo is now legurskys back up (who is still pounceys back up). i think its pretty safe to say our highest paid o-lineman will be a cap casualty next season.

jjpro11
12-09-2011, 01:19 AM
didn't Bouchette say a couple weeks ago Kemo should probably have had surgery on his knee, but is playing through it instead? not trying to make excuses, but it seems odd a lineman in the prime of his career could have his game fall off a cliff so suddenly... not that he was a Pro Bowler to begin with, but he wasn't near the liability he is this season.

wyn50
12-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Don't hat is why C.K. is in the dog house. He make such costly penalties and he does not learn from them.

tanda10506
12-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Kemo is just straight dumb, the penalties are enexcusable.

tony hipchest
12-09-2011, 02:17 AM
didn't Bouchette say a couple weeks ago Kemo should probably have had surgery on his knee, but is playing through it instead? not trying to make excuses, but it seems odd a lineman in the prime of his career could have his game fall off a cliff so suddenly... not that he was a Pro Bowler to begin with, but he wasn't near the liability he is this season.

Kemo is just straight dumb, the penalties are enexcusable.i accept jjpro11's valid point. while kemo has never been the sharpest tool in the shed, his mistakes are way up beyond normal. he very well could be trying to overcompensate.

while it may not be avalid excuse, it could be a legitimate reason. :noidea:

anyways the coaches have bumped him from the starting line-up

Bayz101
12-09-2011, 02:53 AM
When your a coverage guy, it's expected to make more mistakes at that position. So I haven't judged Gay for anything all season. He was pushed off of for the Ravens winning TD, and a browns player pushed off near the endzone again today on him. He's a good coverage guy.

Kemo on the other hand...He makes plenty of boneheaded plays a game. He needs to go.

JCPsteelers
12-09-2011, 02:58 AM
I'd be shocked if Kemo was on the team next year. The guy is a joke.

Bayz101
12-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Kemo's an idiot!

Fire Arians
12-09-2011, 10:47 AM
im not a big fan of essex but i'd rather have him at LG than kemo.

at least now we know the legursky at LG move was a good one

3rdandlong
12-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Yes, Kemoetau was awful. I dont want to use his nickname since that is usually a term of endearment. How can you hold on a FB dive when you only need 1 yard for a first down? I expected the 79 Antonio touchdown to be called back on a hold by him. Definitely will have to be gone as soon as possible.

Buddha Bus
12-09-2011, 11:03 AM
von oelhoffen retired years ago. im glad youre off gay. i heard smoking pole was a hard habit to break.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-09-2011, 01:42 PM
von oelhoffen retired years ago. im glad youre off gay. i heard smoking pole was a hard habit to break.

Funny! :drink:

TRH
12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
I don't think Kemo has dived on a pile after the whistle has been blown for a couple games now, either. He's due to do that. Expect it next week.

rich4eagle
12-09-2011, 03:39 PM

That was stupid, and I do not even know your politics butt assume it is Butt stupid right wing

either way Kimo sucks and Gay has been very good this year:tt04:

and if you politics is what i believe you cannot differentiate progress from retrogress

DFWSTEELERFAN
12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
That was stupid, and I do not even know your politics butt assume it is Butt stupid right wing

either way Kimo sucks and Gay has been very good this year:tt04:

and if you politics is what i believe you cannot differentiate progress from retrogress
Unemployment almost 9pct... (Highest since great depression) - Obama promised below 8

We Lost AAA credit rating under this administration
Unions forced my company - American Airlines into bankruptcy
Unconstitutional mandate of healthcare
Idiot president that can't speak off prompter
Stimulus with nothing to show for except debt for my kids
Fast and furious
Solyndra

Need I go on?.. lol!

Oh yeah, Kimo sucks .. lol!:thumbsup:

ricardisimo
12-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Unemployment almost 9pct... (Highest since great depression) - Obama promised below 8

Fast and furious
Solyndra

Need I go on?.. lol!

Oh yeah, Kimo sucks .. lol!:thumbsup:
Which president are you talking about? Everything you say is absolutely true about Obama. And it was also true about most of his predecessors. What does any of this have to do with William Gay and Kemoeatu?

Republicans and Democrats - hockey pucks in other people's game - have no business mocking each other's intelligence.

Atlanta Dan
12-09-2011, 04:59 PM

Fast and furious
Solyndra

Need I go on?.. lol!
Yep - let's bring back the good old days of 2001 - 2008:drink:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/George-W-Bush.jpeg/220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Atlanta Dan
12-09-2011, 07:43 PM
This from Gerry Dulac of the P-G

If Pouncey canít play, Steelers expected to start Trai Essex at left guard when Doug Legursky moves to center against 49ers. No way they let Chris Kemoeatu go back in. Not after he was called for three major penalties in the second half and was late getting to the hole on the second-down run at the goalline. Video showed Kemoeatu could have been called for three other holding penalties that went unpunished.:banging:

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/113785-gerry-dont-expect-kemo-to-play-next-time

Absent more injuries Kemo may never play another down for Pittsburgh - he definitely is gone after this season

steelfury02
12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
yea, let's hope Kemo didn't rub a little bit of his bad habits off on Gilbert - he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed yesterday - but he's still a youngin so he has an excuse

PhantomJB93
12-09-2011, 08:46 PM
We should literally just cut Kemo now and sign a FA. I don't care how old or bad said FA is, Kemo has gotten to the point where he is just a liability.

cubanstogie
12-09-2011, 09:25 PM
We should literally just cut Kemo now and sign a FA. I don't care how old or bad said FA is, Kemo has gotten to the point where he is just a liability.

I agree 100 percent. I know a lot of posters on this board jump to conclusions after a bad game, like saying we should get rid of Mendy, or Foote, etc... but Kemo is worthless. He is average to good in the run game but sucks balls in pass protection. Not to mention he is a mental midget. Faneca at his age and after being out of the league would be a huge upgrade to Kemo. There has got to be a better option out there somewhere.

bubbletownwr88
12-09-2011, 10:29 PM
I like how i made a post about this 2 weeks ago and everyone was saying how stupid i was for wanting to start Legursky... i guess the tides changed hahaha

BlockMonsta
12-09-2011, 11:13 PM
You guys act as if you would be better..Yeah Obama is trash.

queeg
12-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Kimo is playing hurt. The play calling in this game was superb...the added corner on passing downs and some up close and personal one one one instead of catch and tackle shows coaches take risks even wwith young players...coaches are developing talent....you betcha.

DanRooney
12-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Who is 'Kimo?'

DanRooney
12-10-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree 100 percent. I know a lot of posters on this board jump to conclusions after a bad game, like saying we should get rid of Mendy, or Foote, etc... but Kemo is worthless. He is average to good in the run game but sucks balls in pass protection. Not to mention he is a mental midget. Faneca at his age and after being out of the league would be a huge upgrade to Kemo. There has got to be a better option out there somewhere.

What's so outrageous about that? I doubt either will be on the team next year.

cubanstogie
12-11-2011, 01:54 PM
What's so outrageous about that? I doubt either will be on the team next year.

saying Mendy should be benched after a few lack luster performances is over the top IMO. He is the best we have and one of the better backs in the league. Foote is obviously old but people were ready to cut him after week 4 and the guy has been solid, not spectacular. I don't think either should have been benched or replaced, Kemo different story. That was my point.

JCPsteelers
12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
I like how i made a post about this 2 weeks ago and everyone was saying how stupid i was for wanting to start Legursky... i guess the tides changed hahaha

Legursky still sucks. Undersized and will get exposed again if we play Ravens in playoffs (the guy was a joke in week 1 at guard)