PDA

View Full Version : I know this is unimportant, but...

Steelersfan87
12-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Why isn't James Harrison credited with a sack for that mysterious 10 yard loss late in the game on nfl.com? I know that it doesn't actually make a difference, but I think he deserves to see his hard play all game be solidified with this statistic. He induced the best left tackle in the league into a false start and a hold and made several tackles in run support, as well as multiple pressures. The sack would give him 9 for the season in 9 games played, and, with 3 games left, would put him in great position to record 10 or more sacks for a fourth straight season.

DanRooney
12-09-2011, 03:14 AM
Why isn't James Harrison credited with a sack for that mysterious 10 yard loss late in the game on nfl.com? I know that it doesn't actually make a difference, but I think he deserves to see his hard play all game be solidified with this statistic. He induced the best left tackle in the league into a false start and a hold and made several tackles in run support, as well as multiple pressures. The sack would give him 9 for the season in 9 games played, and, with 3 games left, would put him in great position to record 10 or more sacks for a fourth straight season.

It was wrongly ruled intentional grounding (but that worked in our favor as it set the ball back even farther than the sack would have). I could have sworn he had another sack earlier in the game though...

Steelersfan87
12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Ah, I didn't realize it was ruled intentional grounding...I hope that's eventually corrected. The Steelers had 3 (other) sacks, the first by McLendon and Foote, and the other two by Worilds (the first one was the last play of the first half and the second one was at the end of the game).