PDA

View Full Version : Come on, we all know who Ben is:

StainlessStill
12-09-2011, 02:38 AM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7599/benterm.png

Break his neck next time. It doesn't matter. I didn't see the ankle injury. Heard it was pretty nasty. Was absolutely shocked he came out in the second half. I thought he busted his knee or leg from where I was sittin. Thought the season was over. It just doesn't get any tougher than Roethlisberger. Guys a nut and pure headcase. Feels no pain. He's not a man. He's a machine!

Third Rail
12-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Ben is tougher than the Terminator. If you dropped Ben into a vat of molten metal, he'd climb right back out, put his helmet on, and check his wristband for the next play.

tanda10506
12-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Unbelievable, and I didn't think I could like Ben any more than I already do, but I guess I could.

DanRooney
12-09-2011, 03:12 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_5nPPSHbL1A/Tj7zxexCktI/AAAAAAAACKo/4pxNDS7ekeQ/s1600/dramaqueen.gif

Bayz101
12-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Ben to Steelers fans after injury: I'll be back.

StainlessStill
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM
I heard him say to the team out of the locker room at halftime: "Come with me if you want to live."

MACH1
12-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Ben only went back in to pad his stats.

steelfury02
12-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Classic Michael Biehn line lol

Reese: Ben is out there. He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until the Ravens are dead.

Fire Arians
12-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Classic Michael Biehn line lol

Reese: Ben is out there. He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until the Ravens are dead.

i could care less about getting the ravens back, we're gunning for the packers :thumbsup:

ravens can have that regular season championship all they want, we only care about lombardis

Curtain_of_Steel
12-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Ravens will lose it themselves in the playoffs.

If things go bad, I just dont want to see the Ravens and the Packers there. I think I might kill myself to have to think I want the Packers to win again, lol Than listen to a year of Rogers praise and people asking who is that clown in the commerical, lol

Buddha Bus
12-10-2011, 09:50 AM
I likened Ben to Michael Myers from the "Halloween" movies yesterday. You can shoot him, stab him, set him on fire, hit him with a car, but he just keeps coming! http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/2583843358.gif

http://images.wikia.com/headhuntershorrorhouse/images/8/8f/Michael_Myers_003.jpg

steelfury02
12-10-2011, 09:59 AM
lol nice

Laurie Strode: "Was that the boogie man?

Loomis: "As a matter of fact, it was . . . his name is Ben."

tenn1968
12-10-2011, 10:09 AM
So if it's Ravens and Packers in the Super Bowl, that would be a tough game to watch.

As for Ben, he proved his toughness when he played with a broken nose against Baltimore last year. But I think this injury may more dangerous to his career. if it limits his mobility, his ability to make that subtle sidestep to gain another 1/2 second before he gets rid of it whiile being hit., that would not be good for the Steelers prospects.

I think the best course may be for Ben to sit it out until completely healed. Ready for the playoffs.

steelfury02
12-10-2011, 10:24 AM
i'd hate to bring it up again - but this is the kind of crap that compounds when you let a division team sweep you

Not to be negative nancy - but half of me just wants us to get to 11 wins and get it at this point. I've been riding the fence about Ben playing in SF but have to think if he doesn't, then the Steelers and Ben feel it isn't worth taking the risk for the longterm and I will only respect whatever they decide to do

It is what it is. We have 52 other guys on this roster who are galvanized by Ben's toughness - this very well could be yet another rallying cry. If Harrison gets suspended or heavily fined this defense is going to take it out on every team left on their schedule and I see Mendy and Redman finding a way to get some first downs and keep the ball out of the 49ers hands.

If we minimize turnovers the rest of the reg season I still like our chances. A win without Ben next week would be a H_U_G_E statement to the rest of the playoff contenders.

stb_steeler
12-10-2011, 11:32 AM
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz240/stbsteeler/385920_10150422775948645_642203644_8839952_8160121 08_n.jpg

FanSince72
12-10-2011, 11:40 AM
i'd hate to bring it up again - but this is the kind of crap that compounds when you let a division team sweep you

Not to be negative nancy - but half of me just wants us to get to 11 wins and get it at this point. I've been riding the fence about Ben playing in SF but have to think if he doesn't, then the Steelers and Ben feel it isn't worth taking the risk for the longterm and I will only respect whatever they decide to do

It is what it is. We have 52 other guys on this roster who are galvanized by Ben's toughness - this very well could be yet another rallying cry. If Harrison gets suspended or heavily fined this defense is going to take it out on every team left on their schedule and I see Mendy and Redman finding a way to get some first downs and keep the ball out of the 49ers hands.

If we minimize turnovers the rest of the reg season I still like our chances. A win without Ben next week would be a H_U_G_E statement to the rest of the playoff contenders.

First of all, I don't see Ben missing this game.

But if he does, Charlie has already proven himself to be a more than capable backup and the team will rally behind him. Unlike a team such as the Colts, we do not rely on just one player but rather the team as a group and that will go a long way. Yes, it would be nice to win out and secure a first round bye but again, we've proven in the past that that isn't necessary either. I believe that despite all of the injuries and the setbacks, we're pulling things together and we STILL haven't peaked yet.

Like I've said before, there are always two choices -- to be negative or be positive and since one is just as easy to do as the other, I choose positive.

We can -- and we will.
That's how I'm looking at it. :tt03::tt04::tt02:

steelfury02
12-10-2011, 12:40 PM
amen brother beavis

4xSBChamps
12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/BenRoethlisberger-brokennose-1.jpg

"... it's not a TUM-mah..."

steelfury02
12-10-2011, 01:56 PM
"I hope you're ready for my fist, because I'm going to RAM IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL!"