PDA

View Full Version : If JH suspended, I値l be numb with anger

NEWstevo
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
All this talk of James Harrison possibly getting suspended is ridiculous. No matter how you look at the hit on Colt McCoy, he cannot be suspended from football. Especially with the Steelers grasping and clawing to make the playoffs with only 4 games left.

And don稚 get me started on rules. I have heard every single opinion 吐or and 殿gainst that hit and regardless of how the NFL will decide to view this particular player and play, Goodell and his cronies must NOT set such a precedence for a football related tackle. We're not talking about ripping off another players helmet, body-slamming someone, or punching a player in the gut while they're in a pile. We are talking about a simple hit on a football player in the open field, during a play, where the player actually had time to see it coming. It would be a little different if it was a blind side hit, but even then I'd still say it's just the game of football.

If he gets suspended for any length of time seriously. I will be so full of rage towards Goodell and the NFL, that I will be numb. Already my brain feels like scrambled eggs just thinking about it.

Am I the only one?

tanda10506
12-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Your not the only one! Tired of the sissy sh*t!

Boomer
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
No sir, you are not the only one. All this BS from retard roger sure smells of trying to influence the games. And I'm sick of it. I can find better things to do with my time than watch a WWE version of football. I don't mind our team losing fair and square (that's not true, I hate it just as bad) but to feel like they are being cheated is sickening.

bales
12-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Numb is pretty accurate...but I allready told my son I will not watch the next Steelers game if he is susspended...and this coming from possibly THE BIGGEST STEELER FAN AROUND since Dec.1972...:banging:I used to be a big Flyers fan...never missed a game...then the Flyers started to dique around with E Lindros and havent really watched since that whole thing went down...if J Har is suspended he may blow a gasket and just shut down...as will I....complete BS

steelfury02
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
T-92 will successfully complete his mission in the other Harrison suspended thread, just sayin lol . . .

jjpro11
12-11-2011, 09:28 PM
a suspension will just give him another opportunity to rest his back before the playoffs.. and when Goodell hands the Steelers the Lombardi, it will be even sweeter. **** Goodell.. he can't keep the Steelers down.

Steel_Bus_24
12-11-2011, 10:25 PM
If James gets suspended.....

http://images12.fotki.com/v616/photos/0/1685060/8895181/inbruges1-vi.gif