PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the Day!

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 07:28 PM
"and u got it wrong, its

Geez aka Ben takezituptheanus" -Geez aka Bens Wired Jaw Shut

classic!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8071 (post #11)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-21-2006, 09:18 PM
"and u got it wrong, its

classic!

do u not comprehend correctly? that doesnt mean I take it up the anus, BEN DOES U CORK-SOAKING QUEEN

does my name also mean that I have a wired jaw? no

it means we all wish ben did, then he couldnt suck off the refs to win another superbowl

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-21-2006, 09:26 PM
i figured all your pansies would get butthurt for the sucking off the refs comment... thanks for the neg rep all you "anonymous" users

way to be a lil b*tch

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 09:29 PM
i figured all your pansies would get butthurt for the sucking off the refs comment... thanks for the neg rep all you "anonymous" users

way to be a lil b*tch

Can you please leave your little gay fantasies to yourself.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Can you please leave your little gay fantasies to yourself.

i am neither big bengay nor a ref so that would not inlcude me...

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
i am neither big bengay nor a ref so that would not inlcude me...

"Big Bengay"

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 09:48 PM
with his weak assed attempt to make a lame joke about ben he dubbed himself one who takes it up the anus. i would expect the same ridicule if i asked everyone to call me "tony takezituptheanus" whether or not i was jealous of tony stewart, tony romo, or tony danza.

this little fuk is just butthurt he got called out on calling himself a fag.

boo -hoo

im not feeling too sorry for him

3 to be 4
06-21-2006, 11:28 PM
"and u got it wrong, its

classic!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:bounc y: :sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny:

he called himself a fudgepacker!! classic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 03:58 AM
"and u got it wrong, its

classic!

can you not f*ckin read??

floodcitygirl
06-22-2006, 09:34 AM

way to be a lil b*tchWell I neg repped you (only the 2nd time I ever neg repped anybody) and I left my name. By your recent posts, I see that my comments to you had no effect. I don't get why you think that smack has to do with personal insults and vulgar language??? IMO it just indicates a lack of intelligent verbal skills...and yes, even in the Blast Furnace. Again, just a suggestion, talk about football and the team that you support!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Well I neg repped you (only the 2nd time I ever neg repped anybody) and I left my name. By your recent posts, I see that my comments to you had no effect. I don't get why you think that smack has to do with personal insults and vulgar language??? IMO it just indicates a lack of intelligent verbal skills...and yes, even in the Blast Furnace. Again, just a suggestion, talk about football and the team that you support!

Dude..you have just been neg repped by Flood...The Suzy Kolber of Steelers Forum...She's so sweet that I have to brush after posting her!! If she doesnt like you...you need to seriously think about just ending it all!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Well I neg repped you (only the 2nd time I ever neg repped anybody) and I left my name. By your recent posts, I see that my comments to you had no effect. I don't get why you think that smack has to do with personal insults and vulgar language??? IMO it just indicates a lack of intelligent verbal skills...and yes, even in the Blast Furnace. Again, just a suggestion, talk about football and the team that you support!

like i said in another thread, i came in here with regular smack, then those other guys started the personal insults. so i figured that what yall do in here. and i joined in. but they wont stop its pretty sad.

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 04:49 PM
like i said in another thread, i came in here with regular smack, then those other guys started the personal insults. so i figured that what yall do in here. and i joined in. but they wont stop its pretty sad.

1st you say you came here to "talk shit"

then you say you were here with "good hearted smack"

once i brought you back down to earth you are now calling it "regular smack". youre spinning is out of control:

Originally Posted by Geez aka Bens Wired Jaw
your fans are doing the same thing sir, they are no better than me, i actually came in here with good hearted smack untill your friends started these personal attacks, which it seems is all they know how to do,

awww. what a great guy! your concern for the kids reading the forums is beautiful. im sure you got a special place in your heart for the deformed ones you like to collect pictures of. and i can see why youre upset with the 3rd grade insults and personal attacks. everyone should see you came here with an olive branch. before anyone buys this load of crap lets review your body of work AGAIN!:

-u know steelers fans arent the smartest in the world.... " kicking it off with a bang in post #1

-im tryin to save you guys from looking like complete nimrods thats all "

-trust me that wasnt the reason i signed up. its always fun to keep your finger on the pulse of idiots"

-i dropped it after seeing you get rammed by bubba
i never seen 12 inches fit so easily before, you must have had a lot of practice
-i came in here to talk shit, this is the thread to do...

-like your d*ck with any girl u try to score with? or your mom?

-ENGLISH MOTHA ****A, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

-ya when ur girl was cybering with us, why u ask?

-no sir thats where ur girl wishes she had a real man and not some steeler loving inbred hick from Arkansas

-u started talkin to me so u can be the one that puts a stop to this. maybe ur sister wants some lovin? go check, and tell me how it was. and send pics of the deformed child...

-i wasnt sayin me ****nut.

- but ya they do, and so does ur girl... like when you ask her for sex....

-and i dont care if it isnt wired or not, it should be anyways, regardless of injury

-believe me alot more people than bengals fans hate the steelers, and probably hate you even more c*o*c*k*s*u*c*k*e*r

-that doesnt mean I take it up the anus, BEN DOES U CORK-SOAKING QUEEN

-go wipe your ass with your yellow towel

-can you not f*ckin read??

-i am neither big bengay nor a ref so that would not inlcude me...

-i figured all your pansies would get butthurt for the sucking off the refs comment... thanks for the neg rep all you "anonymous" users. way to be a lil b*tch

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 04:58 PM
1st you say you came here to "talk shit"

then you say you were here with "good hearted smack"

once i brought you back down to earth you are now calling it "regular smack". youre spinning is out of control:

this means all the same to me

-u know steelers fans arent the smartest in the world.... " kicking it off with a bang in post #1

this is my first post nothing vulgar just talkin shit, smacking whatever u wanna call it.

everything else i said is after you started the BS attacks, 3rd grade trash, and weak childish new threads

-im tryin to save you guys from looking like complete nimrods thats all "

-trust me that wasnt the reason i signed up. its always fun to keep your finger on the pulse of idiots"

-i dropped it after seeing you get rammed by bubba
i never seen 12 inches fit so easily before, you must have had a lot of practice
-i came in here to talk shit, this is the thread to do...

-like your d*ck with any girl u try to score with? or your mom?

-ENGLISH MOTHA ****A, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

-ya when ur girl was cybering with us, why u ask?

-no sir thats where ur girl wishes she had a real man and not some steeler loving inbred hick from Arkansas

-u started talkin to me so u can be the one that puts a stop to this. maybe ur sister wants some lovin? go check, and tell me how it was. and send pics of the deformed child...

-i wasnt sayin me ****nut.

- but ya they do, and so does ur girl... like when you ask her for sex....

-and i dont care if it isnt wired or not, it should be anyways, regardless of injury

-believe me alot more people than bengals fans hate the steelers, and probably hate you even more c*o*c*k*s*u*c*k*e*r

-that doesnt mean I take it up the anus, BEN DOES U CORK-SOAKING QUEEN

-go wipe your ass with your yellow towel

-can you not f*ckin read??

-i am neither big bengay nor a ref so that would not inlcude me...

-i figured all your pansies would get butthurt for the sucking off the refs comment... thanks for the neg rep all you "anonymous" users. way to be a lil b*tch

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 05:32 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=114409#post114409

you took "regular" smacktalk and the figurative term of "dropping the soap" (much akin to the popular phrase "dropping the ball") and turned it into personal prison smack garbage.

you became instantly aggrivated cause i clowned you for joining a steelers board just to come and talk to brian (again good ol fashioned smack that you couldnt handle) and your stupid little screen name is what makes you look stupid and like a 3rd grader. people saw this and started clowning your poor choise of an immature screen name on a steelers board. you couldnt handle the most simple and age old form of regular smacktalk. YOU proved to be weak and take everything personal and overboard. you were out matched and your feelings got hurt. no hard feelings here though. aint nuthin but a thang. dozens like you have come and gone and the fact that you havent posted 1 football related post since you joined shows your 3rd grade simpleton mind and intent.

not suprising for someone who uses collecting photos of disabled children as a form of smack.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 05:39 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=114409#post114409

you took "regular" smacktalk and the figurative term of "dropping the soap" (much akin to the popular phrase "dropping the ball") and turned it into personal prison smack garbage.

you became instantly aggrivated cause i clowned you for joining a steelers board just to come and talk to brian (again good ol fashioned smack that you couldnt handle) and your stupid little screen name is what makes you look stupid and like a 3rd grader. people saw this and started clowning your poor choise of an immature screen name on a steelers board. you couldnt handle the most simple and age old form of regular smacktalk. YOU proved to be weak and take everything personal and overboard. you were out matched and your feelings got hurt. no hard feelings here though. aint nuthin but a thang. dozens like you have come and gone and the fact that you havent posted 1 football related post since you joined shows your 3rd grade simpleton mind and intent.

not suprising for someone who uses collecting photos of disabled children as a form of smack.

thats the funny part i didnt come in herre just to talk to brian why would i do that? my point of joining was to come in here and talk smack and that is what i was doing, not to talk football, tahts what the raiders forums are for.

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Someone give the Cliff's Notes? I've seen this douchebag before, of course, posting the Bengals style "smack by lack of smack" nonsense, of course, but what has transpired in the two days since.

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 05:44 PM
thats the funny part i didnt come in herre just to talk to brian why would i do that? my point of joining was to come in here and talk smack and that is what i was doing, not to talk football, tahts what the raiders forums are for.

Nevermind my previous post..."Raiders" and "Football" in the same sentence? It's been a couple years since those two idea's have been combined. And actually talking about football on a Raiders site? Sir, what could be more absurd? We'd be better off discussing Bigfoot and UFO's...the proof of their existence is much more concrete than the existence of any actual football knowledge in the "Raider Nation" which is, also, a direct rip-off of the Steeler Nation...

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Nevermind my previous post..."Raiders" and "Football" in the same sentence? It's been a couple years since those two idea's have been combined. And actually talking about football on a Raiders site? Sir, what could be more absurd? We'd be better off discussing Bigfoot and UFO's...the proof of their existence is much more concrete than the existence of any actual football knowledge in the "Raider Nation" which is, also, a direct rip-off of the Steeler Nation...

:sofunny:

ur acting like teams dont have off periods... you couldnt say that 4 yrs ago when we won the AFC championship. since then calahan became a lil bitch, and norv sucked it up as a head coach. u want proof of existence of knowledge get at me all show u some. and dont pretend that u never heard EVERYONE using ____-nation before not just raiders or steelers its not like its trademarked or anything. at least we dont have a "horrible towel" or something like that, which WOULD be a total rip off.

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Who said anything about the teams? I was talking solely about the fans. You are definitely at the "top of the class" of Raiders fans since you seem to have grasped the whole reading and typing thing. Most Raiders fans I've met simply scratch themselves and grunt a lot.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Nevermind my previous post..."Raiders" and "Football" in the same sentence? It's been a couple years since those two idea's have been combined.

this part was about the team

HburgXL06
06-22-2006, 06:20 PM
How did one bad thread get turned into 2? This is ridiculous.

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 04:00 AM

way to be a lil b*tch

someone close this thread.... i got dinged for my statements in here and i am past that phase now :cool:

btw whoever left this

"i aint gotta be anonymous to ding ya"

didnt leave their name HAHA

DanSr
06-26-2006, 05:54 AM
i asked everyone to call me "tony takezituptheanus" whether or not i was jealous of tony stewart, tony romo, or tony danza.

Now, THAT is jsut strange lil guy!!! You need help!!:rolleyes: