PDA

View Full Version : reasons why the tampa bay bucks will suck

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 09:51 PM
jon gruden needs someone to build a team for him. his team lost in the sb. tony dungy's won.

gruden has no steelers or pennsylvania pedigree.

chris simms. b. johnson and b. greise play elsewhere

1st round pick cadillac williams is already worn out and the steelers proved you can find the same player as an undrafted free agent.

the bucks are the nfc version of the bengals yet were lucky enough to not play against joe montana and actually win a sb (they played against a piss poor undisciplined raider team who was and is still to busy bitching about the "tuck rule"). steelers and the rams both woulda slaughtered this crappy raider team if they had advanced.)

carolina and atlanta are better

every team in the nfc east is better

the bears and seahawks are better

the cardinals are probably better but they too are the bengals version in the nfc.

the lions ripped their d. coord away.

wipe your chin 'zilla

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Atlanta will be the team to beat in the NFC South this year

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-21-2006, 10:16 PM

lol u guys make a thread for every person in here dont you?

and i thought i was special

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 10:18 PM

well delhomme is a better qb than vick. and smith and johnson are probably twice as good as a wr tandem as what atlanta has. and as good as atlantas improvements were on defense they were supposed to be good last year. we know what carolina can do.

that being said.... tb is the nfc version of the ravens. 1 hit wonders who lives on hopes, and dreams, and magazine writers prognostications. the more they are lifted up in the pre season, the harder they will fall.

steelers will kill them and their poser assed team.

BlackNGold203
06-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Two reasons....

1. Chris
2. Simms

Hawk Believer
06-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Do the Bucs and Steelers play each other next year? (too lazy to look it up myself)

tony hipchest
06-21-2006, 10:23 PM
lol u guys make a thread for every person in here dont you?

and i thought i was special

Geez Imon Tonyznutz - "im not retarded, im just special"

you havent figured out how to start a thread yet have you? its pretty easy. maybe oneo of your bengalbored friends can help you out.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Do the Bucs and Steelers play each other next year? (too lazy to look it up myself)

Yes in Dec. The game is in Pittsburgh. We all know the Yucs record when the temperature is below 35 degrees.

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Yes in Dec. The game is in Pittsburgh. We all know the Yucs record when the temperature is below 35 degrees.

LOL

they just love the snow

chinzilla
06-22-2006, 12:18 PM
jon gruden needs someone to build a team for him. his team lost in the sb. tony dungy's won.

gruden has no steelers or pennsylvania pedigree.

chris simms. b. johnson and b. greise play elsewhere

1st round pick cadillac williams is already worn out and the steelers proved you can find the same player as an undrafted free agent.

the bucks are the nfc version of the bengals yet were lucky enough to not play against joe montana and actually win a sb (they played against a piss poor undisciplined raider team who was and is still to busy bitching about the "tuck rule"). steelers and the rams both woulda slaughtered this crappy raider team if they had advanced.)

carolina and atlanta are better

every team in the nfc east is better

the bears and seahawks are better

the cardinals are probably better but they too are the bengals version in the nfc.

wipe your chin 'zilla

Wow, I got my own thread. I feel so honored.

No, we are not the NFC version of the Bengals. We have a defense. Which you will find out about in December.

If we were lucky to win our superbowl, how lucky were you to win yours? At least we outplayed the Raiders, the only team that outplayed the seachickens was the team in stripes.

Carolina and Atlanta??? Panthers have a good D, but that's about it. Their RB is vastly overrated, and the only other weapon they have is Steve Smith. Big whup. Atlanta would be better off if they made Vick a receiver and Schaub the quarterback, but they are too stupid to do that.

The NFC east is overrated. Giants might be good, but Eli's a shadow of his brother. Washington couldn't win anything if you gave them the pro bowl roster. Philly's in shambles and Dallas, well, they will be if TO has his way.

Da' Bears aren't going to do anything with Griese. They can have that complete waste of Bob's genes. What are their other options? Grossman? What's he going to break this preseason? Then there's Orton? What else do I have to say?

Cardinals will never do anything. Never have, never will.

What are you talking about? Monte Kiffin's been here 10 years and isn't going anywhere.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-22-2006, 12:25 PM

No, we are not the NFC version of the Bengals. We have a defense. Which you will find out about in December.

If we were lucky to win our superbowl, how lucky were you to win yours? At least we outplayed the Raiders, the only team that outplayed the seachickens was the team in stripes.

Carolina and Atlanta??? Panthers have a good D, but that's about it. Their RB is vastly overrated, and the only other weapon they have is Steve Smith. Big whup. Atlanta would be better off if they made Vick a receiver and Schaub the quarterback, but they are too stupid to do that.

The NFC east is overrated. Giants might be good, but Eli's a shadow of his brother. Washington couldn't win anything if you gave them the pro bowl roster. Philly's in shambles and Dallas, well, they will be if TO has his way.

Da' Bears aren't going to do anything with Griese. They can have that complete waste of Bob's genes. What are their other options? Grossman? What's he going to break this preseason? Then there's Orton? What else do I have to say?

What are you talking about? Monte Kiffin's been here 10 years and isn't going anywhere.

Whats the Yucs record when the temperature is below 35 degrees. The game is in Pittsburgh so it will probally be cold. So your bitch ass Yucs can't play in the cold. Also you said the Skins could't win anything with a pro bowl roster. That might be true but they did beat the Yucs in the playoffs last year.

Your right the Yucs still have Monte Kiffin. My fellow Steelers bro ment to say the Lions signed your Dline coach to be their head coach.

chinzilla
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Whats the Yucs record when the temperature is below 35 degrees. The game is in Pittsburgh so it will probally be cold. So your bitch ass Yucs can't play in the cold. Also you said the Skins could't win anything with a pro bowl roster. That might be true but they did beat the Yucs in the playoffs last year.

Your right the Yucs still have Monte Kiffin. My fellow Steelers bro ment to say the Lions signed your Dline coach to be their head coach.

We'll see about that. Gruden's going to have the boys ready this year, and Chris will have another year under his belt.

Sure, Rod Marinelli leaving is unfortunate, but the scheme is still there and we'll be just fine.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-22-2006, 12:53 PM
you know i learned something today.......
Tampa still has a football team.
i didnt know that>

Big D
06-22-2006, 12:59 PM
you know i learned something today.......
Tampa still has a football team.
i didnt know that>
neither did I. Do any of you remeber the show Coach... Wasnt the bucs the team he coached on there. and wasnt mona from whos the boss the owner. and of course luther being the defensive coordinator and dobber running the offense

SteelerFanInCA
06-22-2006, 01:09 PM
I see the Bucs going maybe 7-9 but in the NFC that still earns you a play off spot.

SteelCityMan786
06-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey chinzilla. Cheap, the Steelers did not pay off the refs. All the calls made in the Super Bowl were FAIR. I think you need to learn that defininiton of fair in your Pre-School English Class.

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 02:06 PM

What are you talking about? Monte Kiffin's been here 10 years and isn't going anywhere.your own thread? run with that then, radio. i was pretty sure you came here to act like you knew every steelerfan on this board and spew your jealousy and thump your chest like some internet tough guy smack king, but figured id throw the little dingo a bone in a football related thread, and see what you actually know. and i was right. youre ignorant as hell and dont know shit.

but i will admit, the bengals comparison was a bad one. they actually made it to 2 superbowls in their pathetic history. it woulda been better to compare the bucs to one hit wonders like the ravens or jets.

and yeah, marinelli was the one hired away by detroit. monte, millen, morhinweg, mariuchi. i thought of the wrong m.

steelers have a BETTER defense. you will find out in december. has david boston started distributing the HGH to his new teammates yet? he better get on it. those boys better fatten up if theyre gonna keep themselves from being humiliated.

too bad about no name luke mccown huh? looks like rattay and possibly noodle arm fiedler are gonna put on a tough battle in camp to see who backs up simms. be sure to post us some footage of that qb clinic. it should be awesome!

Big D
06-22-2006, 02:11 PM
your own thread? run with that then, radio. i was pretty sure you came here to act like you knew every steelerfan on this board and spew your jealousy and thump your chest like some internet tough guy smack king, but figured id throw the little dingo a bone in a football related thread, and see what you actually know. and i was right. youre ignorant as hell and dont know shit.

but i will admit, the bengals comparison was a bad one. they actually made it to 2 superbowls in their pathetic history. it woulda been better to compare the bucs to one hit wonders like the ravens or jets.

and yeah, marinelli was the one hired away by detroit. monte, millen, morhinweg, mariuchi. i thought of the wrong m.

steelers have a BETTER defense. you will find out in december. has david boston started distributing the HGH to his new teammates yet? he better get on it. those boys better fatten up if theyre gonna keep themselves from being humiliated.

too bad about no name luke mccown huh? looks like rattay and possibly noodle arm fiedler are gonna put on a tough battle in camp to see who backs up simms. be sure to post us some footage of that qb clinic. it should be awesome!
all day i've been trying to pin point who this guy is.. I got it now anybody see radio.. this guy is the real life radio!!

Big D
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
and how did chin get all those rep points

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 02:44 PM
and how did chin get all those rep pointsmysterious huh? probably people going to give him neg rep and hitting the wrong button. an adjustment is in order cause i know people dont get a good reputation making tired "incest with mom" jokes from the 80's

silver & black
06-22-2006, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest]jon gruden needs someone to build a team for him. his team lost in the sb. tony dungy's won.

Thank you! I'm glad someone else realizes this! If Gruden didn't have any knowledge of the Raiders team, the Bucs would have been crushed! Unfortunately, we had Callafag as our coach, and he couldn't be bothered with changing the gameplan... even though Gruden knew it inside and out. :rolleyes:

Big D
06-22-2006, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest]jon gruden needs someone to build a team for him. his team lost in the sb. tony dungy's won.

Thank you! I'm glad someone else realizes this! If Gruden didn't have any knowledge of the Raiders team, the Bucs would have been crushed! Unfortunately, we had Callafag as our coach, and he couldn't be bothered with changing the gameplan... even though Gruden knew it inside and out. :rolleyes:
feel sorry for me s&b i'm a nebraska cornhusker fan.. but at the same time havent we heard alot that gruden won a superbowl with dungys team

silver & black
06-22-2006, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=silver & black]
feel sorry for me s&b i'm a nebraska cornhusker fan.. but at the same time havent we heard alot that gruden won a superbowl with dungys team
Sorry to hear that you are a Cornhusker fan.. Callahan is all your's now!

I know that a lot has been said about the fact it was Dungy's team that beat us but, without Gruden's intimate knowledge of the Raiders, there is no way that the Bucs would have beaten us. I blame the loss more on Callahan, than Gruden knowing us so well, because all he had to do was change the gameplan a little to throw them off. Gannon tried to convince him that sticking with what we were doing was suicide... but he wouldn't listen.:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
04-10-2007, 11:29 PM
"chinzilla" didnt last long, did he? lol

polamalufan43
04-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Hahaha, you got that right.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: