PDA

View Full Version : Hang in there, JAMES !

Kanata-Steeler
12-15-2011, 09:48 AM
what more could this thread possibly mean.
It's back to business as usual bud, one game at a time, and
just like the "Terminator", you'll always be BACK !, and, just like the "suspension" for my Ford truck, after I pay for it of course. -LoL.
(sry, but that was the best true line I could think of right now)
:tt04:

Bayz101
12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for starting a positive thread regarding James. Was getting tired of all the complaining over the suspension, lol.

BengalDestroyer
12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
That's right, he will be back. I'm not complaining about the way James plays, pretty soon everyone we go up against will start playing like Brady and just hit the deck when they THINK they feel pressure from his side! This is football and I have to say James is one of the best (obviously) football players we've all ever had the pleasure of seeing...

Hittsburgh #92 woot woot!!!!

smheart78
12-15-2011, 02:43 PM
When can we expect a decision on the appeal? Can't be no later than Friday afternoon, right? How long do they typically take?

steelersfan77
12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
We should hear something on the appeal here soon though I do think it'll be upheld.

Heard that it could've been a 2 game suspension but was dialed back to 1 game.

Either way I don't want to see James Harrison change and I don't expect him to. He's just wired that way. He hits opponents with reckless abandon and because of that it's not always a formed "proper" tackle. If he changes that part of his game he won't be the same feared player.

Sorry but that's the truth. We're watching the transformation that is the National Football League and it's getting soft. No two ways around that.

Hang in there James, keep hittin' them.