4. You think denver actually has a chance against the patriots

Fire Arians
12-16-2011, 01:05 PM
:chuckle:

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2011, 07:14 PM
There is no such thing as too much Tebow

The latest sign a higher power is involved

The Legend Grows: "Tebow" Sniffs Out Kilo Of Cocaine, Helps Feds Bust Florida Airport Smuggler

A Puerto Rican man is facing a federal drug charge for his alleged role in trying to smuggle a kilo of cocaine into the country via Orlando International Airport in Florida.

The plot was disrupted when a drug detection canine named “Tebow” alerted to the “odor of illegal narcotics” coming from a suitcase that Weslie Morales, 20, picked up off a luggage carousel.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/tebow-discovers-cocaine-765312

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Being the unappreciated QB of the Ravens

Flacco complains about Tebow coverage

If you watched SportsCenter today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn’t even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that’s kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don’t always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games.”

Flacco believes the Ravens are “disrespected” by the national media.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/16/flacco-complains-about-tebow-coverage/related/

I like the visual of Flacco watching ESPN News and NFL Network all day waiting for highlights of Flacco and not seeing any

Poor Joe :crying01:

TRH
12-16-2011, 08:34 PM
I never thought so soon i'd be agreeing w/something Joe Flacco said. But he's right. ESPN Monday....with literally dozens and dozens of good stories to cover, they were just talking Tebow, Tebow, Tebow...then yes, more Tebow. Then it was off to the roundtable discussions on Tebow. It was disgusting.
The best comment i've heard so far about it was this : One of the local sportscasters, i think it was from Chicago, had called in to Mike and Mike for a discussion and when asked about it, he said "It's fool's gold. It will never last. He's just not that good."

I will admit, i've never seen so much luck that one person has had in such a short amount of time. Face it, he didn't win that last game. If that running back fell inbounds like he should have to run the clock out...then would NOT have fumbled on the following drive....there would have been no Denver win last week. This story has to end this week.....For probably the only time in my life, i'm pulling for NE

ricardisimo
12-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I was particularly fond of the writer commenting on the weekly story as "Tim Tebow and his teammates, heroically overcoming Tim Tebow".

SteelCityMom
12-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Tebow makes me want to club baby seals. He's the new Favre.

MasterOfPuppets
12-17-2011, 01:04 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRymKgDZrYFm82-p_lEWr7sSixpXRYkA1zoX9CyaqIRlKgZ5i3lMhm507D87A

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRymKgDZrYFm82-p_lEWr7sSixpXRYkA1zoX9CyaqIRlKgZ5i3lMhm507D87A

:rofl:

GMU Steeler
12-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Tebow's done better than many including myself expected but that last game you have to give as much if not more credit to that kicker. 59 yard field goal is no chip shot even in Denver. And then I believe he made another 50+ yarder for the win. Their D has also been playing very well too. And yeah as whiny as Flacco comes across in that, he's right.

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Tebow's done better than many including myself expected but that last game you have to give as much if not more credit to that kicker. 59 yard field goal is no chip shot even in Denver. And then I believe he made another 50+ yarder for the win. Their D has also been playing very well too. And yeah as whiny as Flacco comes across in that, he's right.

I agree. But even Denver's kicker said: "With Tim, this team thrives to win." That team rallies around their young quarterback, and it's the trust they have in each other that makes them as tough as they are in late game situations. I expect to see that with us, and hopefully soon. It's a must with the playoffs ahead.

GMU Steeler
12-17-2011, 04:13 PM
I agree. But even Denver's kicker said: "With Tim, this team thrives to win." That team rallies around their young quarterback, and it's the trust they have in each other that makes them as tough as they are in late game situations. I expect to see that with us, and hopefully soon. It's a must with the playoffs ahead.

True that. He is a good leader, he deserves credit on that front.

QCbeauBlak
12-17-2011, 07:00 PM
I have to admit, watching Tebow on soundfx this week really made me question my faith. I do feel like he instills a confidence in the team. I just wish people would acknowledge the teams he has faced and the circumstances those teams were in..

Bears = no Cutler, no Forte
Cheifs = Palko, no Jamaal Charles
Chargers = dumpster fire
Dolphins = atomic fallout w/ a lame duck coach
Jets = Sanchez, enough said
Vikings = Christian Ponder
Raiders = Carson's first game back

How lucky is that? Now Tebow has come through when it has counted. He is a threat that I will never sleep on him again. But I have never seen a guy with such poor stats get so much hype. No one was pumping Orten up when he started 6-0 last year. Elway said himself that he enjoys the wins, but he is concerned if the guy can convert third downs. They guy cannot execute the passing game. Now they want to compare him to Cam Newton saying Tim doesn't turn it over.. Cam's thrown 400 passes this season, Tim has thrown about 100..

ricardisimo
12-17-2011, 07:20 PM
It was embarrassing reading Belichick's comments on him during the week, on how he's a really good passer with fine mechanics. Whatever. I almost hope he does beat the Cheats. Personally, I'd like nothing more than the Steelers being the team to end his little streak, and to do so in the first round of the playoffs, with the world watching, and in such a fashion as to end any debate about his skills as a QB and "leader".

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 08:35 PM
It was embarrassing reading Belichick's comments on him during the week, on how he's a really good passer with fine mechanics. Whatever. I almost hope he does beat the Cheats. Personally, I'd like nothing more than the Steelers being the team to end his little streak, and to do so in the first round of the playoffs, with the world watching, and in such a fashion as to end any debate about his skills as a QB and "leader".

He's not a good passer. He just get's the job done. It's mostly what his team does that keep the Broncos alive, but with Tebow they have someone to work around.

BlaZeQuietly
12-18-2011, 10:56 AM

this is pretty likely that we will see either the steelers and broncos or steelers and raiders in the first round on the road! i wanna see us win the division but a baltimore loss and steeler victory this weekend would most likely be needed

TRH
12-18-2011, 03:16 PM

last time the world was watching, we didn't do so good............

TRH
12-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Tebow overdose???
As i write this, everyone's complaining of "Tebow overdose", however.....4, thats right, 4 of the top 6 threads at this moment are on Tebow. Sheezus people.....

BlaZeQuietly
12-18-2011, 04:18 PM
and you just bumped it

Fire Arians
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
teblowmania in full effect lol. knew they couldnt hang with a team that could force a shootout. woulda been nice to see them beat NE tho

theplatypus
12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Bears = no Cutler, no Forte
Cheifs = Palko, no Jamaal Charles
Chargers = dumpster fire
Dolphins = atomic fallout w/ a lame duck coach
Jets = Sanchez, enough said
Vikings = Christian Ponder
Raiders = Carson's first game back

How lucky is that? Now Tebow has come through when it has counted. He is a threat that I will never sleep on him again. But I have never seen a guy with such poor stats get so much hype. No one was pumping Orten up when he started 6-0 last year. Elway said himself that he enjoys the wins, but he is concerned if the guy can convert third downs. They guy cannot execute the passing game. Now they want to compare him to Cam Newton saying Tim doesn't turn it over.. Cam's thrown 400 passes this season, Tim has thrown about 100..

This is the thing that everyone is ignoring. He's stumbled into this perfect storm where he hasn't played a complete team.

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2011, 06:10 PM
This is the thing that everyone is ignoring. He's stumbled into this perfect storm where he hasn't played a complete team.

Neither did Jesus - Rome & Pilate were overrated

Losing to New England today is like losing on Thursday night at Gethsemane to the Pharisees - the ultimate victory is yet to come

ricardisimo
12-18-2011, 07:04 PM
But... but... but God's quarterback... What happened?

Kanata-Steeler
12-19-2011, 08:14 AM
yes !,
and thank God this T-Bonehead crap is finally over !!!
:)